over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my log of syntherol

alright guys this thread will not be updated for the next four to six weeks. i am headed into my maintanence fase or how ever you spell that. also my work schedule just shot up then i have a two week vacation coming up. so after all that is done i will post my final results and all that good stuff. sorry for having such a long away date but i am sure you all understand. later guys thanks for reading my thread.

We appreciate the info. tmg. Keep us updated in future months. Later bro!

well since i am on i figured i would update. at last measure i was up over 21. as of this week i am bordering on 21 headed into the second maintance week. some of the definition is starting to come back. still loving the syntherol thanks again big a.

third week swelling is all gone now. i am just over 20.5 well i am inbetween 20.5 and 21. so i am happy with my results big jump from having 18's when i started. one thing thow for any one reading this. do your triceps as well. my arms look out of proportion now becouse my tris are not the larger muscle in my arm. i am going to hit up shoulders and tris to even things out a bit. arms look good natural i got plenty of compliments on how big they are now while i was on vacation with my family. so there is a quick update for every one. like i said and i am going to say it again do your tris while doing biceps make life easier.

How about a picture once you are done with maintenence?

Thanks!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

sorry bro i am not posting any more pics. i started doing triceps and part of my delts last week. i really dont feel like getting flamed for my arms being swollen again. thanks again guys who were friendly for following this thread but i am really pretty much done with it. fourth week staying over twenty. well up again becouse the tris. good luck guys thanks again.

Hey Bro,
How'd this all end up working out for you.
I've been considering running this for my shoulders, so I'm curious as to the long term results.

sorry bro i am not posting any more pics. i started doing triceps and part of my delts last week. i really dont feel like getting flamed for my arms being swollen again. thanks again guys who were friendly for following this thread but i am really pretty much done with it. fourth week staying over twenty. well up again becouse the tris. good luck guys thanks again.

Dont listen to anyone. If you wanna synthol your bi's you got every right to do it. At least there are zero side effects, no health issues with aspiration, no increase in bp or lipids, not liver toxic,etc... Next time someone gives you shit for doing synthol b/c your arms are not up to par with theirs, then give them shit when they have a beer since their liver probably isnt up to par with yours.

Hey Bro,
How'd this all end up working out for you.
I've been considering running this for my shoulders, so I'm curious as to the long term results.

worked out great. had to do my triceps to even it out. granted shoulders still suck. i my medial head is better now i shot only the medial head for a cycle. after hooking up with mr. hernon my arms look way better. plan on doing my syntherol in the near future. well worth it pain is minimal results better than i could even imagine.

Dont listen to anyone. If you wanna synthol your bi's you got every right to do it. At least there are zero side effects, no health issues with aspiration, no increase in bp or lipids, not liver toxic,etc... Next time someone gives you shit for doing synthol b/c your arms are not up to par with theirs, then give them shit when they have a beer since their liver probably isnt up to par with yours.

thanks bro. i do plan on doing syntherol in my biceps again. my arms looked like shit in the pics. i know that but i was also very freakin swole. really i have no qualms bout it. i will shoot some more i love the results. syntherol is an amazing product, and the way i look at is who cares how you get there as long as you get there.

eh screw it here is the end result of the syntherol run in my biceps and what not.

Attachments

• 312058929_1063319612_0.jpg
    312058929_1063319612_0.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 569
  • 310342142_1057080145_0.jpg
    310342142_1057080145_0.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 567
Thanks for sharing, was great to read. If you are still around, did you end up running Syntherol again? If so how did you go second time round?

Hmmmmmmmmm

First time I've seen this thread. Maybe it was the pics but I am not impressed at all. Doesn't seem worth all the pinning required. JMO.

Showy

First time I've seen this thread. Maybe it was the pics but I am not impressed at all. Doesn't seem worth all the pinning required. JMO.

Showy

Different results for different people and whether it's worth doing or not is a matter of perspective.

For me - I used syntherol since I wasn't running gear. For you, syntherol may be to much hassle since you can run some test and grow from that. Just an example of course.

Where SEO really comes in is for people who are already gearing yet cannot seem to grow a muscle past a certain point, whether it be their arms, delts, traps etc. It's a tool to break through a plateau.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws