over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My log

Elusive

Registered
First time logging on an "advanced" forum. Any advice and critique is more than welcome. I'm just here to improve...

A little background stuff:
Height: 6'0
Weight: 178 lbs "athletic look" around 8% bf.

Training history: first picked up a weight in high school at a soft 145 pounds. screwed around with encyclopedia of bodybuilding routines until 21 and gained about 15 lean pounds. Learned how to train, eat, rest properly (for my body) around age 22-23 and put on about 20 lean pounds over the next few years. Have not made any appreciable size and strength gains in the last 2-3 years, mostly have been "recomping" and trying to maintain a lean and athletic body type as I pursued playing basketball.

Training styles that have worked best for me (so far): Low to medium volume with medium frequency. Stuff like Upper / Lower or Push / Pull / Legs done every other day, or two days on and then one day off. I have made my best progress doing "power building" where I push a main lift to a 3-6 rep max range, then back down the weight and do 2-3 follow up sets of 8-12. After that I like to do high rep short rest bodybuilding type stuff for the smaller "accessory" stuff.

Old Strength PRs: 405 squat, 315 bench, 455 deadlift, around the time i was 25-26. The only one I'm still close to maintaining is the squat for basketball purposes.

Diet: I just finished a slow diet that got me down to 175 and 7% about a week or two ago. The diet was an intermittent fasting + keto style diet similar to the one NY MUSCLE has outlined in his amazing thread. I basically did no carbs Mon-Fri and had a refeed on the weekends. At the lowest point, I was eating 1800 calories per day M-F and doing 30-45 minutes of cardio per day.

Currently I am "reverse dieting" on a balanced diet with carbs every day. Goal is to reduce cardio and add in calories and carbs over the course of 8 weeks in a controlled manner (about +200 calories per week). Right now I am in week 2.

Training days I go for a 40% protein 30% carb 30% fat split. Non-training days I just subtract my intra drink and carbs from my post workout meal so its roughly ~80-100g less carbs.

Goal: to gain some muscle! Seriously though, I would love to put on 10 quality pounds and be a lean 190. Just trying to be realistic. The last time I was 190 lbs I was probably 14% body fat and it wasn't too pretty. I'm coming off of a well executed cut where I got down to 175 and 7% bf, and am in a good position to put on some clean weight.

Supplements: Intra-MD mixed with creatine during training. Plus the standard fish oil, multivitamin, calcium, vitamin D, zinc etc. I was using EC and Yohimbine during my cut but am transitioning off of it.

AAS + Peptides: No experience at all. But obviously I am here on ProM for a reason... I am interested in LGD 4033, MK 677 and will continue to research more about them. I have also been on the low end of the testosterone scale for much of my life and am in the process of trying to get on TRT. The lowest reading ive had was 110 ng /dL around age 24.

Last blood test in Feb showed around 380 or so. I plan to get another test in about two weeks when I visit my mom. I live in NYC and they don't allow privateMD labs and such here so I have to do it out of state. Depending on the TRT situation I would also be interested in using regular testosterone in a healthy manner...

Thanks for reading thus far. I'm here to learn and to grow so any and all advice is welcome.

Some starting pictures

Towards end of cut
02cda19ed0dcbdc9ba3332befdd0d961.jpg

Couple days ago
5bfdaccb42ef4edfac206a9adefd7b65.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Saturday 8.27.2016

Snatch grip high pulls with some power snatches thrown in

Paused squats
3x3 ramping up to top set

Couple back down sets of 6-10 regular squats

Reverse barbell lunges
2x8

Single leg barbell rdl
2x6

Monday 8.29.2016

Upper bod stuff

Paused Incline Bench press
3 sets of 8-15, going up in weight

1 arm rows on t bar machine - john meadows style. lit my lats up
3 sets of 12-15 or so, going up in weight

Standing military - clean the bar to shoulders, do a bunch of reps in front, then a bunch behind the neck
3 sets of 7-10 going up in weight

DB Incline bench
1x13 to failure

Decline ab bench skull crushers
1x12-15 to failure

Upright barbell rows
1x12

DB laterals
1x12

Cable flys high handles
2x15

Cable flys low handles
2x15

Spider curls regular grip
1x8

Spider curls reverse grip
1x8

Overhead triceps rope extension
1x15

Cardio abs and calves

HIIT Stepmill
20 minutes total alternating between 6 for slow and 12-15 for fast. about 8 total intervals of 30-60s for "hard" and 45-60 seconds for "rest".

Calves
Seated calf raise: 3x12 slow with pause on bottom and top
Standing calf raise: 3x 12 slow with pause on bottom and top.

Abs
Rope crunches: 4 sets of 10 increasing weight

Any plans for aas? Trt?

I definitely have plans, that's why I'm here to learn as much as possible.

I was very very close to to starting about 3-4 years ago but the doctor wouldn't approve me for TRT until 30. So here I am at 30 years old as of July and figuring out what to do next :)

I plan on ordering some products during this upcoming labor day sale and starting them in November after my vacation. Initial plan is something simple like 500mg Test E or C per week with aromasin on hand (not exactly sure how to dose this yet but am doing more research on it).

Thanks for stopping in!

Wednesday 8.31.2016 leg day

Leg extension superset seated ham curls
4x15

Hack squats
4x12

Barbell reverse lunge
3x8 each side

RDL
2x12

Squats superset trap bar DL
4x8 pyramid in weight

**broken link removed**

Cardio calves and abs

20 min step mill

3 sets seated calf raises

3 sets hanging leg raises.

LGD and Mk677 should be arriving tomorrow... Eager to see what they do for me.

Am back and bi

1 arm t bar rows meadow style
4x12

Wide grip lat pull down focusing on stretching scaps
4x12

Barbell rows to upper chest
3x10

Face pulls
3x15

Light deadlifts
2x12

Spider curls
2x10

Reverse spider curls
2x10

Friday 9.2.2016 pm

Chest training with not human

Barbell incline
4x8-12.

Flat db
4x12

Weighted dips
3x12

Cable flies
4x15

Smoked.

Saturday 9.3.2016

Am legs and shoulders

Researched 0.5mL Lgd and mk677 upon waking...

Leg extension / seated ham curls
4x15-20

Hack squat
4x12

High bar squats
4x8

Standing military press
3x10

Snatch grip high pull, like an upright row
4x12

Triceps pushdowns
2x12

Overhead rope extensions
2x15

Leg shot
**broken link removed**

Monday 9.5.2016

Up 5lbs since starting mk677 and lgd4033 Saturday morning, all water. Dosing them 0.5mL each upon waking.

Am chest shoulders and triceps

Paused flat bench
2x6

Incline barbell
2x12

Flat db
2x15

Weighted dips
3x10

Db lateral raises
3x12

Overhead triceps rope extension
2x15

Definitely noticing greater pump from the lgd and Mk. Its almost having a negative effect because I get too pumped too quickly during a set which affects my endurance haha.

Tuesday 9.6.2016

Am cardio. 20 min on step mill then 20 min walk on the incline treadmill.

Weight is up 5 pounds since starting Mk and lgd. Muscles look and feel a little fuller. Have been experiencing a little tiredness during the day here and there. I've been taking a nap when I can.

Tomorrow is legs back and biceps , will get a new pic up then.

Physique looks great especially for your height and weight. You said you have low T, do you know your levels? How will you work out a cycle if you are on trt? Don't they test you every so often?

Physique looks great especially for your height and weight. You said you have low T, do you know your levels? How will you work out a cycle if you are on trt? Don't they test you every so often?
Thank you. As of my last test in Feb my levels were around 360 ng/DL. They have been as low as 110 ng/DL when I was working a stressful 80hr/wk wall street job with poor sleep.

I live in a state that doesn't allow private MD labs so I plan to get that done in a few weeks when I visit my mom in a different state.

I suspect I would just taper down a few weeks to a month ahead of the doctor visits which are usually 6 months at a time from what I've read.

Thanks for dropping by!

September 7 2016

Legs back bi

Trying to fit everything into a 2 way split DC style but today's session took almost 90 min and was pretty tough

Leg extensions / seated ham curls
5 sets of 12-15 each including warmup

Hack squats feet close at bottom
4 sets 12-15, high intensity hurt pretty bad

Barbell reverse lunge
3 sets of 7 each leg

Barbell squats
Pyramided up to one top set of 8

Romanian deads
3 sets pyramid, need straps next time

Chest support row underhand wide grip
4 sets of 8-12

1 arm t bar row meadows style
2 sets of 12-15

Curls
2 sets

Legs are bigger already in 5 days

**broken link removed**

Well bud if you are already 178 natty with low T and your legs look like that, you should surpass a lean 190 EASILY just on a trt dose. A cycle should put you over 200 lbs easy.

Well bud if you are already 178 natty with low T and your legs look like that, you should surpass a lean 190 EASILY just on a trt dose. A cycle should put you over 200 lbs easy.
Cheers man here's hoping!

I did start mk677 and lgd4033 Saturday at 0.5 ml per day of each, and I'm up about 5 pounds already. Morning weight around 184 and evening weight 190 before bed. I think its mostly water weight, but seems to be storing in the muscle which makes me look a like I'm getting bigger.

Friday 9.9.2016

Chest and Tris

Incline barbell
1x5, drop set 1x12

Flat hammer strength
1x20

Dips
Bw x 20

Cable flies
3x12

Decline close grip