over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My London, London bridge be goin' down.

El Jose Cuervo, I agree with every part of your translation EXCEPT the part about the London Bridge. I don't think you got that part right. And I live in the hood. Don't be thinkin' I ain't hood rich. And "homie" only has one h. Know your role, dog.:p

Storm Shadow, you've always been weird. It's not just now. That's good though. It's us weird one's that keep the world interesting.:D

BigBoyJ said:
Damn it, Storm, do you have to make everything political?:D Now I know that ain't what the song is about. Fergie's not smart enough to write a song like that.

rAJJIN, I know what you mean. I'm watching that right now. She's a freakin' hottie.

MassMonster, take a valium, man. It's gonna be ok.

Berserker, Dorian had no "in between" cycles.

Ok... doing my best to NOT think smart lol

How come every time you come around
My London London Bridge wanna go down
Like London London London wanna go down
Like London London London be going down like

My thinking is the Author knows the London Bridge is a structure of awesome strength and engineering and is comparing that to his/her own Character. But whenever "you" comes around he/she weakens and loses his/her inhibitions and doesn't want to resist it at all whereas nobody else could possibly make him/her do this.

THE STORM

BigBoyJ said:
Well, I hope you've knocked boots again since then.

StormShadow, it has nothing to do with aliens. You're just weird.

hehehe you think I'm kidding about Aliens don't ya *wink* Let's all talk about it in the Conpiracy Forum muahahahahahaha!

THE STORM

STORM SHADOW said:
Ok... doing my best to NOT think smart lol

My thinking is the Author knows the London Bridge is a structure of awesome strength and engineering and is comparing that to his/her own Character. But whenever "you" comes around he/she weakens and loses his/her inhibitions and doesn't want to resist it at all whereas nobody else could possibly make him/her do this.

THE STORM

Your attempt at dumbing it down was unsuccessful. I think that in order to put yourself onto the same intellectual level as Fergie and to understand this song, you'll have to think back to your very first cycle of test. Remember what all your thoughts focused on at that time. Only then will you be able to accurately ponder the meaning of this song.

BigBoyJ said:
Your attempt at dumbing it down was unsuccessful. I think that in order to put yourself onto the same intellectual level as Fergie and to understand this song, you'll have to think back to your very first cycle of test. Remember what all your thoughts focused on at that time. Only then will you be able to accurately ponder the meaning of this song.

Ok I'm thinking back to my first cycle... always being the walking encyclopedia... I guess being as stupid as Fergie is out of my league hehehe so I (being the investigator that I am), went to Ridge Home Institute for the mentally handicapped... I found a guy with the IQ of a dookie and he said he's too smart to figure it out also.
So I sit in my PI (private investigator) office drinking my own brand of java staring out the window smoking a marlboro. My memories surround me in the dark smokey room and the whirl of the ceiling fan above shrouds the room in white noise from the bad bearings masking the the busy intersection outside before me. And then it hits me like a pipe from behind, my mind springs to action... was that it? nahhh it wasn't... just my sexatary trying to get my attention that Miss Understand was here for her appointment. Miss Understand? yes... that's it!!!! they key to solving this case! "send her in Miss Booty, thank you" yes, my answer is in Miss Understand. It's not about smarts, it's about shallowness. Time to get some answers. I put my gun in my desk as she comes in. She steps in the room, the shadow of of her figure splashes on the wall, she steps into the light. Her silky skin alive with the sweat of the hot afternoon, beads racing down her very revealing dress cascading around her breasts. I pitch a tent and ask her to take a seat......

brb I have to go the the bathroom.......

THE STORM

I guess this will always be a mystery *wink* :p

THE STORM

Last edited:
Nonetheless, my quest will never end. I know that the "London Bridge" going down is a slang term for something sexual. I feel unsatisfied not knowing things like this. I will find the answer...I will reach enlightenment.

BigBoyJ said:
Nonetheless, my quest will never end. I know that the "London Bridge" going down is a slang term for something sexual. I feel unsatisfied not knowing things like this. I will find the answer...I will reach enlightenment.

hehehe you should reread my edit lol

THE STORM

The bridge they have in the video is actually tower bridge, not london bridge.

Thats further up the river.

STORM SHADOW said:
hehehe you should reread my edit lol

THE STORM

:D See, I told ya you're weird.

BigBoyJ said:
:D See, I told ya you're weird.

Hours later... Ok I'm back from the bathroom *phew*

THE STORM

BB that was fucking great and you know it lol

El Jose Cuervo said:
"London Bridge" lyrics! Oh shit!, Oh shit!, Oh shit!, Oh shit!
When I come to the club, step aside
Pop the seeds, don't be hating me in the line
V.I.P 'cause you know I gotta shine
I'm Fergie Ferg
Give me love you long time!
Translation: When i go the place to dance please move your ass out of the way. Im poping exstacy and dont be pissed because i do not have to stand in your normal little line. Im a very important pussy so you know i have to show my ass. Im Fergie Ferg and i will love you for a long time

All my girls get down on the floor
Back to back drop it down real low
I'm such a lady but I'm dancing like a hoe
'cause you know I don't give a fuck
So here we go!
Translation: All my best friends can really dance on the dance floor and they dance really low to the ground while doing it insink. I am such the type that i dance like a whore because you know i just dont care what you think so watch out her i go!

Chorus (x2)
Translation: Why is it that every time you come near me i want to pull my wet panties off and go down on you and give you head?

Drinks start pourin
And my speech start slurrin
Everybody starts looking real good!
Translation: As soon as i get into the club i start to drink heavily. The heavy intoxication starts to make me talk like a drunk. At this point even fat bald men start to make my pussy wet.

The Grey Goose got the girl feeling loose
Now I'm wishin that I didn't wear these shoes
It's like errtime I get up on the dude
Papparazzi put my business in the news
And I'mma get up out muh face (oh, shit!)
Before I turn around and spray your ass with mace (oh, shit!)
My lips make you wanna have a taste (oh, shit!)
You got that? I got the bass!
Translation: The expensive liquor has me feeling like a whore. Im now wishing i was bare footed. Every time i pick a guy to fuck the men with cameras come and make me look like the whore i am. I tell these men to get away from me or i will spray them in the face with a deterent used by police. My lips are attractive and they make you want to kiss me. Do you know what im saying? I have to go take a shit now.

Damn BBJ... thats not so hard to figure out. I guess you just aint "hood rich" hommie
damn homeboy you did a pretty good job! and yes you got the accurate translation of the whole london bridge falling down comparison!

No wonder I'm still stuck on the 80's *sigh*

THE STORM

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!

YO!!!!!!! mad props to my dogs El cuervo & storm for breakin that down!

BOOYA!!!!!!

I know Fergy isn't the brightest but how can you not see what is meant once you see the video?! Doesn't she weat bottoms with the English flag on em. I think it simply means something about her London panties comming down...no? If I'm wrong let me know.;)

Tyrone said:
I know Fergy isn't the brightest but how can you not see what is meant once you see the video?! Doesn't she weat bottoms with the English flag on em. I think it simply means something about her London panties comming down...no? If I'm wrong let me know.;)
I just have to add that there is less and less REAL songs out there espeacially in hip hop and pop. LISTEN TO SOME FUCKIN ROCK AN ROLL AND QUIT BEING A BITCH! LOL No offense to anyone but I had to shout it.:)

jose el cuervo...

i dont often laugh out loud at what i read on a message boards, but i did this time...that last translation...jezus...

good work.

funny shit.

BFU

Tyrone said:

Hmmm, I didn't even notice that. You might just be right. It really was about the panties all along. I was thinking it was more in reference to some type of position, but I don't know.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws