over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My mailman is a snoop!!!WTF

gnpower

Registered
WTF.... I ordered Legal Muscle online Sunday night. It comes today in my mailbox, shipped via priority express. The package was completely torn open and the book literally just fell out. I dont think this happened by accident. In fact no way, someone had to have opened this.. The top and bottom and one side is completely torn open. I will take a pic and post it here tomorrow so you guys can see what I mean. I'm worried now that my mailman did this or at least saw what was inside, and now will be suspicious of future packages. Just a few weeks ago I recieved a customs letter. For those lucky few who have never seen one it says on the envelope in big letters "US DEPARTMENT OF CUSTOMS" and "REPORT DRUG SMUGGLERS at 1-800.....) or something to that effect. I'm sure it was obvious to him (the mailman) what the fuck it was. Am I bieng paranoid??? What do you guys think???:mad:

dude you think thats some shit, check this out.

when MK was distributing his liquid clen and heat miser, i ordered a couple bottles. when i went to the post office they said i had to sign for the package because there wasnt room to fit into my po box, so i said ok, then i seen the package and it was open, the whole top was open and you could see the bottles. i about shit my pants. went home and cleaned house, i was hiding shit in the woods..hehehe.. but, you can never be too paranoid, just be cautious, a po box, definetly wouldnt hurt.

Later,

Todd

Got Juice said:
i was hiding shit in the woods..hehehe..
:)

It wouldn't hurt to clean house for a week or two.

xcel

I did that once, cleaned house like hell. I put everything in a water and airtight container and buried it far away from the house, haha.

That's right can never be too sure. Clean house, btw I picked up my copy of Legal Muscle at the Arnold today, met psycho lifter, very nice guy. Hoping to say hi to MikeS, but missed him.

Psycho told me you were looking around-sorry I missed you. I spend alot of time there at that booth.

Gnpower time to clean house and get a new shipt to address. Congratulations on getting the great LegalMuscle book!

hey bro i wouldnt worry to much, as far as a new shipping address goes i have been seized several times and what i do now is use a chicks name when ordering and sometimes use a company name and since i have done this i have had no problems(knock on wood)

Hey bro if you need a good safe place to hide the goods I'll be happy to help you out. :D

thankyou C-dub

But I do not consider your ass, delts, or quads a good hiding space.:rolleyes:
Mike S, even if I get a po box doesn't my name still have to be on it? If I use fake info won't that arise suspicion as well? Maybe I can have a friend help me. By the way, I read your story in Legal Muscle. Unbelievable.:eek: Why is it always good guys that shit happens to. I know a bunch of shady guys that never have problems. Go figure. Reading that book scared the crap out of me.

I read your book bitch! My fingerprints are all over it! I thought I taped the box back up, but obviously I didn't do that great of job.

Seriously, the box was mangled, just along one side, so the book was easily taken out. Don't know why any idiot would do that. Personally, I would go to the nearest FEDEX facility and ask them if this is how they do business. Fucking retards...then again, maybe the FEDEX plane crashed into the ocean and the guy that survived the crash used it as reading material while he was stranded on that island.

Also, it would seem better to ship with a generic company logo, or totally blank, instead of "Team Legal Muscle".

That being said...you can use my address. I have a totally clean apartment right now. :D

Thanks mr ghost

That is nice of you. You are funny bro, but it was usps not fed-x. And it was a book not a volleyball.:D

I say put on your tightest vest and pump up and question the motherfucker say forget what you saw im a jacked up moto with major roid rage!!!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131