over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My most embarassing gym moment

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Well last week I am just starting out my workout on Incline Bench...Working out with a guy I am getting ready for the Arizona Champs, my Dad, and Momma Hutch and a of course the benching area was full of people...I load up a lil warmup of 135 and lift it off the rack...I have been having this wrist issue so when I picked up the weight I tried to adjust it just a lil bit...In the blink of an eye the weight rolls right off both my hands and crashes down on my chest bouncing back up in the air and luckily I caught it before it crushed my package...I went from Mr. AZ to the guy that rolled 135 lbs...Very embarassing...Very funny though also...Didnt hurt the chest at all...I couldnt imagine if that was 250...I woulda been hurtin I think...

I have done so much embarassing shit in the gym I can't remember it all....lol..

Nice recovery though......lol

Probably mine has happened to many....Or something similar...I was squatting one day and my partner was behind me to offer support if needed, i guess my boxers were to tight or something and i was going down and i pushed to go up and we both heard a loud rip and i dont know if it was the shock of it or if there was some support there between my quads and glutes, but i lost the weight and started to fail, he helped me back up and my friend had a completely freaked out look on his face and asked if i tore a muscle.....I wasnt even sure myself until i stuck my hand down my backside and found a long split in my gotch.....Made me feel better, but it was talked about for awhile....lol:D

My most embarassing momment was bending over to pull a pin out of the bottom of a stack on the cable cross over and failed to realize that there was a lat pull bar attached to the top pulley that outweighed the top plate, so as I pulled the pin the Lat pull bar came crashing down on my cranium laying my ass out flat on my back! Ya, needless to say I felt like an idiot!

I remember I was benching. I was doing ok, I forgot how much I had on the bar. My body told don't do it but I did it anyway. I went for one more rep. My arms were sore by the time I went for the last rep. Now mind you NO ONE SAW the other 5 reps I did with a heavy ass weight. They only thing they saw was the last rep I couldn't get up. And the thing came down on my chest. And who would be the only person around to come help me out? YES, THE SKINNIEST GUY IN THE GYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT! He came over and helped me get it off of me. I swear I looked like the biggest panty waste cause I needed help from a skinny kid. bahahahahaha funny but true story!

Probably mine has happened to many....Or something similar...I was squatting one day and my partner was behind me to offer support if needed, i guess my boxers were to tight or something and i was going down and i pushed to go up and we both heard a loud rip and i dont know if it was the shock of it or if there was some support there between my quads and glutes, but i lost the weight and started to fail, he helped me back up and my friend had a completely freaked out look on his face and asked if i tore a muscle.....I wasnt even sure myself until i stuck my hand down my backside and found a long split in my gotch.....Made me feel better, but it was talked about for awhile....lol:D

I think I told this story a long time ago on here...But one day at the gym this guy was doing squats in jeans...He was a lil strong fuker and worked his way up to 5 plates a side...The whole time he is squating he is eyeballing this one hot chick on the other side of the gym...on his second to last set he has on 4 plates...On about his 3rd rep the back of his pants blow out like a grenade was in his ass...Still he keeps on going...Now his jeans are ripped from his belt line ALL the way down...He finishes his set then reaches in his gym bag and takes a Rose and walk all the way across the gym with the ass of his pants flapping in the wind and gives this rose to this hot chick...Then he just turns around and walk back to the squat rack with his boxers hanging out the back of the pants...Then he reps out 5 plates and leaves...Funniest shit ever...that guy had Moxy....

thats to funny...lol..i wonder if she followed him out???
damn cliffhanger stories...

My most embarassing story was a few years ago, I had just joined a new gym and I was going for my 1st workout.
It was primetime, and busy, and I was doing legs.
I had done some squats, then I was on to leg press and I loaded it up with 9 or 10 plates a side and did my thing.
My legs were pretty pumped, so I wanted to get the plates off as quickly as I could, so I started removing the plates quickly and leaning them up against the side of the machine so I could take them and put them back 2 at a time when I had them all off.
Only problem was, I forgot the laws of gravity for some reason, and I proceeded to strip all the plates off of 1 side ONLY, and when I was walking away taking a couple 45's
to put back, I heard a huge thud and looked over to see that the whole leg press had rolled over sideways!
It sounded like a crane had come in and dropped a heavy load or something it was so loud.
Man, everyone in the whole place was looking at me like I was the biggest idiot.

man, ive had 2 pretty embarrassing things happen semi recently. i was warming up for cleans. i felt a little tight that day even after warming up so i wasnt moving as fast as i should have been. my coach yell "more speed!", so on the next rep all i am thinking is i have to move FAST. i grip it, and as soon as it gets past my knees i EXPLODE, well i apparently kicked it way out in front of me, so when i get my elbows through its coming barrelng into my chest knocking me flat on my ass in front of everyone. SUPER embarrassing, i felt like the biggest f-ing amatuer ever.

the other one happened when doing snatches. again, i was about 3/4 of the way through my warmups. i wasnt at the place i normally train so i had to use a pretty crappy bar (as far as olympic lifting is concerned). i have 155 on the bar and as i hit this one it gets up and my balance was a bit off and i try to fight the weight (stupid thing to do, but i couldnt drop it because i wasnt using a platform or bumper plates). well, i tried fighting it, tried to save the weight by dropping it from overhead onto my shoulders, but i was off balance and it ends up crashing on the back of my neck making me do a pseudo-goodmorning with it. once again, i felt like a f-ing amatuer, but luckily i dont think anyone saw that one. thank god!haha

My most embarassing story was a few years ago, I had just joined a new gym and I was going for my 1st workout.
I had done some squats, then I was on to leg press and I loaded it up with 9 or 10 plates a side and did my thing.
My legs were pretty pumped, so I wanted to get the plates off as quickly as I could, so I started removing the plates quickly and leaning them up against the side of the machine so I could take them and put them back 2 at a time when I had them all off.
Only problem was, I forgot the laws of gravity for some reason, and I proceeded to strip all the plates off of 1 side ONLY, and when I was walking away taking a couple 45's
to put back, I heard a huge thud and looked over to see that the whole leg press had rolled over sideways!
It sounded like a crane had come in and dropped a heavy load or something it was so loud.
Man, everyone in the whole place was looking at me like I was the biggest idiot.

CLASSIC!

wow, now thats pretty good! ive seen that happen with bars on bench press, but never a leg press...impressive!haha

I love this thread :D

This is a great thread....thought I might contribute. I usually walk over for tricep pull downs and nail my head on the bar before performing any excercise on the tri's. I have done it so many times you would think it's like a religion for me or something. I m pretty good at playing if off but sometimes I'll let out a loud mone and everyone will look over. I pick out the closest person to me and star at them, hoping people will think it was that guy.....works occasionally.

Another incident happened at home when I was very young with bench press. I consistently push myself for better results without even thinking about a spotter back then. (believe me I do now). Let's just say there is nothing worse than yelling "MOOOOOM" when you have a barbell on your chest. I felt like such a wuss.

many years ago I was training one evening when we had a power outage. The gym manager came around and had everyone come downstairs to the proshop area where there was some natural light coming in from outside. We all sat around for a while, until we heard a strange noise coming from upstairs. The noise sounded like a cow mooing, or something along that lines. Well we run right up there, only to find this clown benching in complete darkness, and he's buried himself under 225 and he can't get it off. The gym manager rips if off the guy and screams at him!!! Stupid fool did not even realize he could have done his last bench press ever up there in the dark!!

A buddy of mine had been giving me shit all day before we got to the gym. I had to get paybacks. We start bencing and he is repping with 225, with me spotting him. He goes to failure, so I quickly drop my shorts, turn around and squat right above his face. I then let out a tremendous fart and he had nowhere to go. The entire gym just about split a gut. Don't phuck with me as I was a hockey player most of my life so I will get paybacks.:D

ok, here is the sadistic side of me........TREADMILLS!

i think the funniest thing in the world is seeing someone (not an old/disabled person or anything like that though) fall on a treadmill. it always seems to be the person who decides to do wind sprints on the damn thing. for the fraction of a second after they fall and before they are shot off the back they try to run on all fours or pull themselves up by the bars. as long as they are not seriously hurt it is the funniest thing in the world to me! my sister in law told me how she was at the gym the other day and some middle aged guy fell 4 times while running on the treadmill. she said he tried to literally JUMP back on while it was going full speed and SMACKED back onto the ground after tumbling a few times. i WISH i could have been there!:D

ok i got everyone beat.I have heard stories of pepole shitting them selves will doing squats.Yes i am gonna go there!!One day at band camp oops wrong thought.well one day i went a little heavie thought i had to fart.Next thing you know a fing hard rabbit turd roles down my leg out my pants and a cross the floor.Me and my brother looked at each other almost died laughing then went back to working out.Beat that bwhahaha

Had bad diarea but continued leg pressing, finally i sharted while presiing some heavy weight, got up and started to wable to the bathroom, my workourt partner was lauging his ass off, i said i be right back in a jiffy, finally got into the bathroom took a look at the undies that were shit coated then i dropped my drawers in frontt of ev9ryone in lokcer room and threw out my shatted panties lmao,,,, went right back to the leg press like it never happened and continued my sets only problem now was my balls kept slipping out of my shorts when going deep.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131