over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My most embarassing gym moment

About 3 or 4 years ago was returning the gym after a lil vacation where I hadn't trained at all and been eating a lot... which was sadly obvious by the look of my lost abs :eek: :p

No time to waste, I grab the first available carpet I see, lay on the floor and start hitting that damn waist real hard... as if all the lard I had gained was going to disappear after a few crunches lol :p

Anyway after just two sets I was experiencing what to this day remains probably the greatest pump I ever felt in my abs... combination of fully rested muscles and loaded glycogen stores I guess.

Cool you think... well... just until comes the time of working lower abs :eek:
Then again awesome sensation in the muscles... "wow you should take holidays more often" I'm saying to myself...

Unfortunately what I couldn't foresee was the heat spreading to a part of my belly usually on fire only when a lady gets a little too close :eek: :p

Quickly (and I mean it) the situation becomes so out of control that I'm having to deal with an orgasm with 5 or 6 people lying on the floor next to me :eek:

Too late... in about 1 minute my yellow shorts (I never wear underwears when working out lol) are being covered by what I would call, from memories :D , " a huge wet stain" :st:r-wars

While I was trying to figure if someone had noticed, the disgusted look on the face of the 60 year old woman standing in front of me quickly removed all my doubts... talk about embarrassment :cool:

About 3 or 4 years ago was returning the gym after a lil vacation where I hadn't trained at all and been eating a lot... which was sadly obvious by the look of my lost abs :eek: :p

No time to waste, I grab the first available carpet I see, lay on the floor and start hitting that damn waist real hard... as if all the lard I had gained was going to disappear after a few crunches lol :p

Anyway after just two sets I was experiencing what to this day remains probably the greatest pump I ever felt in my abs... combination of fully rested muscles and loaded glycogen stores I guess.

Cool you think... well... just until comes the time of working lower abs :eek:
Then again awesome sensation in the muscles... "wow you should take holidays more often" I'm saying to myself...

Unfortunately what I couldn't foresee was the heat spreading to a part of my belly usually on fire only when a lady gets a little too close :eek: :p

Quickly (and I mean it) the situation becomes so out of control that I'm having to deal with an orgasm with 5 or 6 people lying on the floor next to me :eek:

Too late... in about 1 minute my yellow shorts (I never wear underwears when working out lol) are being covered by what I would call, from memories :D , " a huge wet stain" :st:r-wars

While I was trying to figure if someone had noticed, the disgusted look on the face of the 60 year old woman standing in front of me quickly removed all my doubts... talk about embarrassment :cool:

:eek: LMAO

Phidias you pervert!!! LMAO!

I was training back one day at the gym. Had already done some heavy t-bars and pull downs. So I go over to the seated cable row machine. Set the stack and get seated. Well i get to rep number three and feel a little slip from the machine, no biggie I go for rep number four, as I am 3/4ths of the way to completeing this 4th rep the cable lets go!!!:eek: It went with a bang and the weight stack crashes back down on the machine. Me with handle in hand and a trailer of cable from the machine do three backwards sommersaults and a half twist at the end. I travelled about one third the length of the gym and came to rest up against the front of one of the treadmills that just happened to have a little cutie on it. She looks down at me as if to say WTF are you doing??? The look on her face was precious. The look of embarrassment on mine was priceless. She then points to my leg and says "I think Your bleeding"! I look at my leg and sure enough the cable had cut a little groove in my leg. So i pick myself up off the floor, all the while with handle still in my hands and casually walk up to the front desk. I hand them the handle with cable remnant on it and ask for a bandage. I patch myself up and go over to the little chic on the treadmill and say, "Thank you for your observation"! DUH!What a stupid thing to say!! I tell her to have a nice day and leave, tail between legs!!

Treadmill

My friend was walking on the treadmill. I went and got a protein shake from the shake bar...when I got back I noticed the treadmill next to my friend wasn't being used anymore. While drinking my shake I walked onto the treadmill to start talking to my friend. What I didn't notice was that some fool had left the treadmill running on 5 and just walked away....so as soon as I stepped onto the treadmill the spinning of the mat on it threw me to the ground and my protein shake flew up into the air and splattered everywhere.

My friend was walking on the treadmill. I went and got a protein shake from the shake bar...when I got back I noticed the treadmill next to my friend wasn't being used anymore. While drinking my shake I walked onto the treadmill to start talking to my friend. What I didn't notice was that some fool had left the treadmill running on 5 and just walked away....so as soon as I stepped onto the treadmill the spinning of the mat on it threw me to the ground and my protein shake flew up into the air and splattered everywhere.

hahha...best one

Ooh shit that is too funny!!:)

had to have been 10 years ago now, i was using the leg press went to go back up and i couldnt do it, a few peolpe noticed and ran over to strip off the plates and when there were no plates left one of the guys said " dude you rolled the lock over" it went up easy after i got that bit of info

had to have been 10 years ago now, i was using the leg press went to go back up and i couldnt do it, a few peolpe noticed and ran over to strip off the plates and when there were no plates left one of the guys said " dude you rolled the lock over" it went up easy after i got that bit of info

LOL...never heard of someone doing that before...Hilarious...

It was a hot summer day, probably around 95 degrees farhenheit. The owner of the gym I lifted at did not like to run the AC during the summer so it was very hot inside. He did not have any fans either. After doing legs that day, had done some rough squats, I felt really sick. I barely made it to the locker room to sit down and concentrated on not throwing up. I had to be to work in 45 minutes so I didnt have a lot of time to mess around. I got back up and jumped in the car to rush home and shower/change for work. I made it about 100 feet down the road and ended up puking projectile fashion all over the inside of my windshield. People were sitting at the red light and I wonder what they must have thought. I was just worried I would get pulled over by a cop and he would think I had been drinking!

The funniest and yet scariest thing that happened to me happened this last spring. I was doing close grip bench for tris with 315 on the bar and felt a twinge in my right palm so i decide at full extension to adjust my hand a bit. Well the bar begins to roll I try to grab it but was not quick enough and tha bar falls off my hands falls just below my pecs. My spotter helps me get tha bar off of me. He asks if I am alright well I couldn't answer him at the moment cause the wind got knocked out of me. Luckly nothing was broken but I was sore for 2 months mainly casue the muscle between the ribs was stretch a bit to much. Luckly for me there were only 3 people in the gym at the time. And I am lucky to be here to tell aout it today cause it could have been a lot worse.

I eat a sausage gronder an hour before the gym. I was doing heavy legg presses that day no problems with the warm ups. First heavy set i strated farting on every rep. I did one set and wa slike whatever nobody was around. So i started a second set and in the middle i hear two voices saying what is that, it is that guy doing leg presss. It was two hot girls and all i could tell them was don't eat sausage grinders before the gym.

Well...I don't have alot of seriously embarrassing moments..although I manage health clubs & have done so in PA, NJ, NY & Chicago...& it's always embarrassing when I grab My 1st few workouts in a new gym & dunno where anything is...especially when I'm usually there to run the place:D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear