over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My mother health scare

hugostiglitz87

Registered
Long story short my Mon recently just found out she had a aneurysm in her left ventricle. She wasn't aware till she had test done a few weeks ago. My mom is only 58 with decent health my mom was a single parent, raised 3 boys. The Dr told her they caught it early and put her on beta blockers.

My mom has always had a stressful full load. Between work,life,family. Now she has taken on the responsibility of taking care of her both her parents for the last 3 years. I cant imagine how she manages all that plus fulltime work.

I know my mom got the aneurysm from the added stress of taking care of her parents.

Now its time for me as a son to help my mom out as much as I can and still manage my life. I'm moving back next month. I'm really concerned about my mom even though she downplays everything just so I won't worry.

Does anyone have any experience with a aneurysm in left ventricle. Some information to pass on to my mom and inform me so I can help my mom.

I love mother she really all I have in this world and I want to help her and give back my time to her as she did with me.

[emoji869][emoji111]

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Did she have a heart attack in the past then? SOunds like usually there was a heart attack at some time in that artery and now the wall is weak and bulging. Wondering how her heart is functioning, it must not be too bad if they didn't have her get a defibrillator. A blood clot in the ventricle is a danger, I guess because function can be low. Is she on coumadin or any other anti-coagulant? Hopefully her ejection fraction isn't too low then. How does she feel and are there things that she cant do now?

https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/ventricular+aneurysm

Are you talking about an aneurysm in the aorta?

Did she have a heart attack in the past then? SOunds like usually there was a heart attack at some time in that artery and now the wall is weak and bulging. Wondering how her heart is functioning, it must not be too bad if they didn't have her get a defibrillator. A blood clot in the ventricle is a danger, I guess because function can be low. Is she on coumadin or any other anti-coagulant? Hopefully her ejection fraction isn't too low then. How does she feel and are there things that she cant do now?

https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/ventricular+aneurysm

nope my mom never has had any issues with her heart. No heart attacks nothing. No family history of heart issues that i know of.

She just told me the cardiogist put her on a beta blocker as far she knows.

tough man cheer up

parents always tell us the goods and downplay the bad. Hope everything goes well with your mother

nope my mom never has had any issues with her heart. No heart attacks nothing. No family history of heart issues that i know of.

She just told me the cardiogist put her on a beta blocker as far she knows.

Best of luck to your mother and I wish her a speedy recovery.

I appreciate all the support. if anyone knows anymore info please let me know. I really do appreciate it.

Long story short my Mon recently just found out she had a aneurysm in her left ventricle. She wasn't aware till she had test done a few weeks ago. My mom is only 58 with decent health my mom was a single parent, raised 3 boys. The Dr told her they caught it early and put her on beta blockers.

My mom has always had a stressful full load. Between work,life,family. Now she has taken on the responsibility of taking care of her both her parents for the last 3 years. I cant imagine how she manages all that plus fulltime work.

I know my mom got the aneurysm from the added stress of taking care of her parents.

Now its time for me as a son to help my mom out as much as I can and still manage my life. I'm moving back next month. I'm really concerned about my mom even though she downplays everything just so I won't worry.

Does anyone have any experience with a aneurysm in left ventricle. Some information to pass on to my mom and inform me so I can help my mom.

I love mother she really all I have in this world and I want to help her and give back my time to her as she did with me.

[emoji869][emoji111]

My mom had an aneurysm in one of the arteries in her calf. She got surgery to fix it. I think they put a stent in the artery. Does the doctor think she needs surgery to repair it? Or is it okay to leave it alone? I hope your mom heals up on her own. That’s nice of you to move back and help her out with everything. Make sure she has the best expert check it out so you get the best advice on how to proceed. Hang in there.

I think thats what happen to hear heart.

I had one four years ago (almost anniversary day) and had surgery to fix it. Now I plan to live forever. If her aorta measured above 5.0cm, she needs surgery or she is at risk. Sincerely hope it all works out for you guys.

My mom had an aneurysm in one of the arteries in her calf. She got surgery to fix it. I think they put a stent in the artery. Does the doctor think she needs surgery to repair it? Or is it okay to leave it alone? I hope your mom heals up on her own. That’s nice of you to move back and help her out with everything. Make sure she has the best expert check it out so you get the best advice on how to proceed. Hang in there.
No the Dr didn't mention surgery just wants to perform test on her. Thank you to

I had one four years ago (almost anniversary day) and had surgery to fix it. Now I plan to live forever. If her aorta measured above 5.0cm, she needs surgery or she is at risk. Sincerely hope it all works out for you guys.
They said it wasn't to big and to not lift anything heavy. She getting test done this week.

They said it wasn't to big and to not lift anything heavy. She getting test done this week.

Feel free to report back with more specifics

My dad has had something very similar and had to have surgery. It sounds like they will monitor her and have regular check ups to see if it grows. Once it gets to a certain size they will operate. Often they don't grow and stay the same for many years but others times they grow very quickly. It sounds like she is in good hands and they can look after her. I wish you and your mom all the best.

Little Slice needs to read this thread. He doesn't seem to believe that kids take care of their parents when they get old. Your mother has been doing it for hers and now it is your turn to help your mother.

Ive been helping out mine some too.

hugostiglitz87, I am sorry to hear your story. My mom had similiar experience, she just left hospital this week. At first, doc told us it might be cerebral aneurysm, after several extremely painful test, it's proved not, but she suffered a lot in hospital and I took care of her all last week. Best wish goes to you and your mom!

Thank you guys she going to get tested. Today . She still working doing her regular routine wish she would just take it easy she wired like that.

Thank you guys she going to get tested. Today . She still working doing her regular routine wish she would just take it easy she wired like that.

Well it's important she doesn't just sit around and rest. That's not going to be conducive to her health. Exercise or daily walks are important for anyone with heart issues.

Well it's important she doesn't just sit around and rest. That's not going to be conducive to her health. Exercise or daily walks are important for anyone with heart issues.
Something about the size of the aneurism, she is at a 4 in size and don't want to get to a 5. That's what she told me if that makes sense.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members