over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Muscle Genes DNA testing results

Interesting read, I've gotta say like a lot of others said before me, it looks like it is a general plan that would apply to most. I'd have to look further in to the up crept and study to say much more. But if testing was done extensively it could be very interesting how far they could take it. Find out just what a particular body needs to work at it's maximum ability?

Ok guys i have extracted the date and i am going to post here now. It took me some time but I have done it. This is the scientific stuff ok. I know lot of people thought the blueprint looked like copy paste from a bodybuilding magazine. Well this does not imo and is my unique results and blue print was made basis on these results.

I am going to post five genes in one post so its easier to quote to discuss stuff..

here we go...

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

***edit*** sorry its taken off the highlighted stuff and my phone is not letting me highlight stuff! so i will do this from home when i am on my laptop.

Last edited:
1) ACE- A GENE FOR ENDURANCE

One copy of a particular version of the ACE gene has been found more often in elite endurance athletes, and every climber tested to date who has ascended over 8,000m. Your FitnessGenes result tells you whether you carry this endurance version, the alternative power/strength version or both.

YOUR RESULT: DD

You have two copies of the 'power/strength' D allele.

Studies have suggested that the DD genotype is associated with better ‘strength endurance’, where a lot of high anaerobic energy is required. It appears to be linked to more fast-twitch muscle fibres and the improved redirection of blood flow from slow-twitch to fast-twitch fibres. This could be the optimal genotype for elite sprinters, power athletes, and possibly middle-distance runners.

2) ACTN3 - A GENE FOR SPEED

ACTN3 is the world’s most famous ‘gene for speed’. This gene encodes for α-actinin-3, a protein that has been linked to greater baseline strength, a protective effect against muscle damage, and an increase in fast-twitch muscle fibres. One particular version of ACTN3 has been found in almost every Olympic sprinter ever tested. Your FitnessGenes result will tell you if you carry the ‘sprinter’ version, the version linked to endurance or both.

We are not able to provide you with results for this topic. ( Why ? email fitness genes and find out)

3) ACVR1B- A GENE FOR MUSCLE STRENGTH

The muscle growth limiting protein myostatin (as explained in the MSTN gene report) is affected by a protein encoded by the ACVR1B gene. One variation of ACVR1B has been associated with increased strength.

YOUR RESULT: AG

You have one copy of the ‘increased muscle strength’ A allele and one copy of the ‘average muscle strength’ G allele.

Your ACVR1B genotype has not been linked to increased muscle strength like another genotype was. However, the effect of this gene is still relatively unexplored, and there are many other factors and genes which can affect muscle strength more significantly.

4) ADRB2_1- A GENE FOR ADRENALINE SIGNALLING

The fight-or-flight hormone, adrenaline, functions as a signalling molecule by binding to a protein coded for by the ADBR2 gene (beta-2 adrenergic receptor). This receptor plays a key role in skeletal muscle, cardiovascular, respiratory, metabolic and hormonal systems. ADRB2_1 genetic variations are related to levels of the ADBR2 receptor.

You have one copy of the ‘lower levels of beta-2 adrenergic receptor’ A allele and one copy of the ‘higher levels of beta-2 adrenergic receptor‘ G allele.

Your genotype has been associated with lower levels of this receptor than the GG genotype. This may lower your ability to deliver oxygen to the blood and working muscles.

5) ADRB2_2- A GENE FOR ADRENALINE SIGNALLING

The fight-or-flight hormone, adrenaline, functions as a signalling molecule by binding to a protein coded for by the ADBR2 gene (beta-2 adrenergic receptor). This receptor plays a key role in skeletal muscle, cardiovascular, respiratory, metabolic and hormonal systems. The ADRB2_2 genetic variations are associated with obesity and the effect of weight loss interventions.

YOUR RESULT: GC

You have one copy of the ‘higher’ and one of the ‘lower fat breakdown/loss’ allele.

Your genotype is associated with losing fat more easily.

6) AGT- A GENE FOR BLOOD PRESSURE REGULATION

The protein angiotensinogen, which is produced by the AGT gene, is one of the initial components of a system which helps regulate blood pressure. It also has associations with skeletal and cardiac muscle growth. Your FitnessGenes result indicates your angiotensinogen levels, susceptibility to develop high blood pressure and the impact on strength/power performance.

YOUR RESULT: CC

You have two copies of the ‘higher angiotensin level’ C allele.

The genotype you have, CC, is associated with higher levels of angiotensin, which increases the risk of high blood pressure. However, this association with blood pressure is largely influenced by environmental factors such as dietary sodium intake and fat mass. Your genotype also has associations with skeletal and cardiac muscle growth, and is beneficial for power-oriented performance.

7) AKT1- A GENE ASSOCIATED WITH AEROBIC EXERCISE RESPONSE

The AKT1 gene codes for an enzyme related to muscle building and metabolism. Some of us carry a particular version of this gene that is linked to better resting metabolic factors and greater increases in VO2 max in response to aerobic exercise. Your FitnessGenes result tells you which version of this gene you carry.

YOUR RESULT: GG

You have two copies of the ‘average metabolic levels’ G allele.

The GG genotype is linked to a more effective response to aerobic training than those who are T carriers, with better improvements in insulin and glucose levels. The G allele is also linked to greater strength gains.

8) AMPD1- A GENE FOR ENERGY PRODUCTION

AMPD is an enzyme that plays a role in anaerobic capacity and leads to fast accumulation of lactate after sprint exercises. We test for a genetic variation (AMPD1) that has been linked to different levels of this enzyme. One variation leads to lower levels of AMPD and has been found less frequently in strength/power athletes.

You have two copies of the ‘higher AMPD activity’ allele.

Your genotype is more commonly seen within power / sprint athletes although GG individuals may also have slower recovery rates post-exercise.

9) APOA2 - A GENE FOR RESPONSE TO SATURATED FAT INTAKE

The APOA2 gene codes for a protein that is thought to play a role in fat metabolism, insulin sensitivity and obesity. A variation in this gene has been associated with a larger response to saturated fat intake and obesity.

YOUR RESULT: AA

You have two copies of the ‘lower sensitivity to saturated fat intake’ allele.

You carry two copies of the allele associated with lower sensitivity to saturated fat intake and a lower BMI. ( lower sensitivity to saturated fat intake ? Does this mean I can not get away eating a lot of saturated fats ?)

10) APOA5- A GENE FOR BLOOD TRIGLYCERIDE LEVELS

The APOA5 gene codes for the APOA5 molecule. This molecule plays an important role in regulating blood triglyceride levels. FitnessGenes test for a variation of the APOA5 gene which affect levels of the APOA5 molecule in the blood and suggest some dietary choices to control blood triglyceride levels.

You have one copy of the 'average triglyceride levels' A allele and one copy of the G allele, linked to higher average levels of triglycerides.

You have one copy of the G allele and this has been linked to an increased risk of higher blood triglyceride levels when high amounts of polyunsaturated fats are consumed. ??

Polyunsaturated fats are the good ones as in salmon, mackerel, nuts etc. ?? What exactly they are saying ? Have less of them ?

These genes are all very interesting and there does appear to be evidence linking many of these genes to sports related outcomes; however, that is not the issue.

The issue is that these are just associations at this point. Just because a gene (or any indicator/behavior/biological factor) is associated with an outcome does not mean it is the main cause or direct mechanism that creates that behavior/outcome.

This field is so new that any specific recommendation is far-fetched and should be interpreted with extreme caution. The fact that some researchers and clinicians are exploiting these data (in my opinion) for financial gain is pretty bad

Sorry to put a negative spin on this - as a fellow researcher I just like to call out bullshit when I see it.

I also don't like when people are ripped-off from unscrupulous so called "researchers"

11) BDKRB2- A GENE FOR VASCULAR FUNCTION

Widening of the blood vessels and therefore blood flow and blood pressure is regulated, amongst other things, by a molecule called bradykinin. Bradykinin binds to the bradykinin receptor (a protein encoded by the BDKRB2 gene). Different variants of this gene lead to lower or higher expression of this receptor and are associated with hypertension risk and also with endurance athletes.

YOUR RESULT: CT

You have one copy of the ‘increased high blood pressure risk’ C allele.

Although those with your genotype were found to be at increased risk of high blood pressure, remember this is a trait which is largely affected by your weight, environment, diet and lifestyle and your genotype does not mean that you are will or do suffer from this.

12) CKM- A GENE RELATED TO MUSCLE ENERGY

Creatine kinase, encoded by the CKM gene, is an enzyme which influences the energy systems used in your cells. Your FitnessGenes result tells you whether you carry a CKM genotype that is found more commonly in endurance or strength athletes. CKM levels are also related to the ability to process oxygen which is important for speed and endurance.

YOUR RESULT: TT

You have two copies of the ‘endurance athlete and increased VO2 max’ T allele.

Research has shown that your CKM genotype was more frequently found in endurance athletes and that those with your genotype may have a greater endurance training response seen through an improvement of VO2 max. VO2 max (maximal rate of oxygen uptake) is a measure of cardio-respiratory endurance. Your genotype may lead to low creatine kinase activity, which is advantageous for endurance performance.

13) CLOCK- A GENE AFFECTING SLEEP CYCLE

Sleep duration and quality can affect many things, including muscle recovery, muscle building, weight loss, athletic performance, learning and cognition. Many gene variants have been reported to affect the sleep cycle or the circadian clock. At FitnessGenes, we test for the Circadian Locomotor Output Cycles Kaput (Clock) gene. Your result tells you whether you do or don't carry any genetic variants associated with a disturbed circadian rhythm and whether you are likely to be a night owl, morning lark or somewhere in between.

You have one copy of the C allele and one copy of the T allele and there is an increased likelihood you are a night owl.

The above is five billion percent true !!!!!!!!! . I rarely ever sleep before 2 am EVER. Its usually between 2- 2:30- 3 am, even when I have to be up qt 7:30 - 8:30 for work or if i am off work the next day. My sleep time doesnt change. May be once in like 100 times I would sleep around 1 am ( thats early for me!) when I havent had a nap or if I am exceptionally tired. If I fo not nap I do not function well. I have always loved staying awake at night and doing things, anything really training or watching tv, chilling anyting. I hate the idea of going to bed like 10 pm-11 pm-12 am . I asbolutetly hate it. I nap long after work in the evenings. thats how i always do it. onceEven when i was at university stuudying physiotherapy, my friends would put alarm and go bed early and wake up early and then study. I tried i could NEVER EVER DO IT. What worked for me is the night time study. I can function bad ass at night, very sharp. So i would study till 3-4 am and then sleep for 5 hours and get the job done.

I have never woken up in the morning and studied in my academics

there is more peeps..

I tried going gym in the morning NEVER WORKED. I always had a shit workout. Gave up. Just cant get in the zone. I have no idea how people get up in the morning and have bad ass working. Again i destroy wts at night . I go to gym 9:30pm - 10 pm to 11 pm and then kills it. I have friends who say how the hell u train that late, well that what works for me.

On my days off work i always get up late mornings or noon time.

Only thing i do in the morning is work cos i have to even that involves sitting in front of a pc , doing some report work etc and drinking black coffee lol thats it . Fitness gene got it dead spot on. They could not make this shit up and say i am a night owl. I could be a early to bed early to rise dude. I would catch their bullshit right away that is if they were bullshitting. anyone would. I would email them and say something like wtf i am not a night owl i sleep 10 pm and wake up 5 am , done it all my life, you are full of shit guys. If you got this so wrong wonder what you chatting about other results. But no i can not say that they got it spot on 200 percent accurate. I never gave them any info about me. their is a section about personal and liftstyle questionnaire whre you tell them about yourself. They obviouslly dont ask about your sleeping patterns but I even DID NOT fill that in to give them any clues on how i am and what i do. I thought no I am not filling this in and telling u anything about me. You test my genes and give me my report anfd then I wil see how accurate you guys are. That was my plan.

Based on your genetic result, there is a moderate likelihood that you have or will develop a disturbed circadian rhythm. Therefore, there is an intermediate chance - compared to those with other genotypes - that your sleep pattern interferes with muscle recovery or weight loss goals. At the read more section you find tips to optimize your sleep quality and when to train , which is based on the time you wake up.

14) CNTF - A GENE FOR NERVE ACTIVITY

Ciliary neurotrophic factor (CNTF) is a protein which functions mainly in the nervous system. It is involved in neurotransmitter synthesis and nerve growth as well as protecting against inflammation. Variations in the CNTF gene affect the levels of CNTF protein and are associated with body composition and strength gains.

You have two copies of the ‘normal CNTF levels’ G allele.

Your genotype leads to normal CNTF levels. This is associated with higher strength values, particularly in women. However, this association has only been found when you have a healthy and active lifestyle.

15) CYP1A2- A GENE FOR CAFFEINE METABOLISM

Caffeine has been used by athletes for a long time as a performance-enhancing drug. Studies have shown that taking caffeine improves performance in sports and exercise. Your FitnessGenes result tells you which caffeine-clearing molecule you carry and how long you can expect it to take for caffeine to be removed from the bloodstream.

You have two copies of the 'slow metaboliser' C allele, and are characterised as a slow caffeine metaboliser. This is true as well. Very true. I am a slow metaboliser of caffeine.

The CYP1A2 gene increases caffeine metabolism in conjunction with certain environmental factors. There are a number of these that apply to AA individuals, while C allele carriers are affected in this way only by eating leafy green veg.

16) ESR1 - A GENE FOR TESTOSTERONE LEVELS

The ESR1 (TET) gene can affect muscle building and testosterone levels.

This gene is used to calculate the testosterone score in males and is not individually reported on at present. (email fitness genes and ask them why no report for this ?)

17) FOLATE - GENES THAT IMPACT HOMOCYSTEINE LEVELS

Folate, or folic acid, is usually something we associate with pregnant women, but might it have important consequences for you too? The role of folate in red blood cell production and tissue repair makes it a particularly important vitamin for athletes, bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts. Folate deficiency can also increase homocysteine levels in the blood, which is an indicator of certain health issues. Your FitnessGenes result tells you whether you carry any genetic variations which affect the folate pathways in your body.

YOUR COMBINED GENOTYPE FOR THE MTHFR, MTR AND MTRR GENES IS MTHFR CC, MTR AG AND MTRR AG

You are at relatively LOW to MEDIUM risk for mild to moderate increases in homocysteine levels.

You have a genotype for MTHFR which, combined with your genotype for both MTR and MTRR, puts you at relatively LOW to MEDIUM RISK for mild to moderate increases in homocysteine levels as a result of reduced enzyme activity in the folate and methionine cycles. As you carry the CC version of the MTHFR A1298C gene, you may benefit from additional folate supplementation to ensure you reach the recommended daily intake of 0.4mg of folate.

Note to me :- Check with GG, Stewie about this homocysteine levels business, whatever it is. Or if your Gents are reading this here kindly advice what you think of this. Thanking u in advance.

18) FTO- A GENE FOR APPETITE

Genetics is known to influence food cravings, with carriers of a particular version of the FTO gene seemingly biologically wired to eat more and feel hungrier sooner. In ancient humanity, where food was scarce, this is likely to have been a straightforward survival mechanism, but it becomes problematic in a modern world with easy access to high-energy foods. Your FitnessGenes result will tell you whether you have any copies of the FTO gene linked to increased appetite.

YOUR RESULT: TT

You have two copies of the 'typical obesity risk' T allele.

Those with two copies of the T allele weigh about 3kg (6.6 lb) less, on average, than those who carry two copies of the ‘increased-obesity-risk’ A allele! Research has shown that those with the TT genotype have a lesser appetite and exhibit more controlled eating compared to carriers of the A allele.

This is true as well. I do not have a gigantic appetite. Never did. I was your classic ecto. Controlled eating comes easy to me. All very true. I have never looked like a proper obese huge person even when i was eating shit and not training and let go of myself. I get visceral fat but on sub q fat not huge amount. Never seen tyres around my stomach or massive love handles. Waist has never been more then 35-36 inches. When I diet down it gets to 30 inches. otherwise it stays around 32-33 inches not even 34 inches. I wear 32 inches trousers for work.

19) HERC2- A GENE FOR EYE COLOUR

Eye, hair and skin colour vary around the world because of the production of a pigment called melanin. One gene in particular, HERC2, is one of the genes responsible for melanin production and its effect can be seen directly from your eye colour. Your FitnessGenes result tells you which version of this gene you carry and what level of melanin you are likely to produce as a result.

YOUR RESULT: AA

You have two copies of the ‘brown eye’ A allele.

Associated with higher levels of melanin on average, this genotype gives you on average a 73% chance of brown eyes, 26% chance of green eyes and less than 1% chance of blue eyes.

Again Fitness genes got it right. I have brown yes. Proper brown eyes. I never told them anything about me, anything at all. Other then my name and address and gave a spit sample. I withheld imformation (Yes withheld) . I intentionally did not complete their lifestyle and personal info questionannire so I do not end up giving them any clues about me AT ALL.

20) HIF1A- A GENE FOR RESPONSE TO LOW OXYGEN

The body uses several proteins to deal with conditions of low oxygen, one of them is HIF1a (coded by the HIF1a gene). HIF1a controls the activation of genes affecting glucose processing, metabolism, and the formation of red blood cells and blood vessels. One variant of this gene was found more frequently in weightlifters, while the other was found more frequently in elite endurance athletes and was associated with a higher increase in VO2 max through aerobic exercise training.

You have two copies of the ‘increased VO2 max response and endurance’ allele.

You have two copies of the C allele; this has been linked to elite endurance status and more pronounced improvements in VO2 max.

Last edited:
another 20 more gene results to go! I will post them here this week or next week as and when I get time to do it. cheers guys.

Just glancing at your results, I see both similarities and differences in our genes. cool:D

21) IGF1- A GENE FOR REGULAR GROWTH/DEVELOPMENT

The IGF1 gene influences circulating levels of the IGF1 hormone which is necessary for muscle growth and development. Variants have been associated with benefits for strength performance. We test for two variations of the IGF1 gene (IGF1 and IGF1_2), which code for the same protein, but have a slightly different effect on the protein’s function, and ultimately on the physical trait of performance. Your FitnessGenes result will identify how your circulating IGF1 levels are affected and how this impacts on these traits.

You have one copy of the ‘higher circulating IGF1 levels’ A allele and one copy of the ‘average circulating IGF1 levels’ G allele.

The A allele has been associated with higher circulating levels of IGF1 and with better strength performance and training response. You may also experience greater increases in strength compared to GG individuals.

22) IGF1_2- A GENE FOR NORMAL GROWTH/DEVELOPMENT

The IGF1 gene influences circulating levels of the IGF1 hormone which is necessary for muscle growth and development. We test for two variations of the IGF1 gene (IGF1 and IGF1_2), which code for the same protein, but have a slightly different effect on the protein’s function, and ultimately on the physical trait of performance. Your FitnessGenes result for IGF1_2 will identify how your circulating IGF1 levels are affected and how this impacts you.

You have one copy of the ‘higher circulating IGF1 levels’ C allele and one copy of the ‘average circulating IGF1 levels’ T allele.

You carry both version of the alleles, one associated with higher, and one associated with average IGF1 blood levels. Your genotype is linked to a higher susceptibility to increased body fat, and higher maximal force production, which may have beneficial impacts for power/speed performance.

23) IGFBP3 - A GENE FOR REGULATING NORMAL GROWTH / DEVELOPMENT

IGF1 (insulin-like growth factor 1), a hormone that promotes cell growth and cell division in both children and adults, is transported through the blood by a molecule called IGF-binding protein 3 (coded by the IGFBP3 gene). It regulates the activity of IGF1 by protecting it against breakdown and preventing it from binding to its receptor. Variations in this gene affect the levels of IGFBP-3 and IGF1 and may affect body composition.

YOUR RESULT: AC

You have one copy of the ‘higher circulating IGFBP3 levels’ A allele and one copy of the ‘higher body fat risk’ C allele.

You have one copy of the A allele which has been associated with higher levels of circulating IGFBP-3, and one
copy of the C allele which was found to be associated with higher body fat.

24) IL15RA - A GENE FOR MUSCLE VOLUME

This gene is linked to the prevention of muscle breakdown as well as lean body mass and can affect how quickly individuals increase their muscle size (hypertrophy). Your FitnessGenes result will tell you whether you have the version associated with muscle size or whether you have the version linked to muscle strength in response to resistance-type training.

You have two copies of the 'muscle strength' C allele.

Carrying two copies of the C allele for this genetic variation in the interleukin-15 receptor alpha gene (IL-15Ra) has been linked to increases in strength in response to resistance exercise training, but perhaps paradoxically a lesser increase in muscle size.

In contrast, individuals who are AA demonstrate the highest hypertrophic response (increase in muscle size) but present the lowest gains in strength.

25) IL6 - A GENE FOR INFLAMMATION AND RECOVERY

The cytokine interleukin 6 (IL6, coded by the IL6 gene) is a signalling molecule that is produced in the muscles during exercise. It is thought to be involved in pro- and anti-inflammatory responses and to help nutrient mobilisation and delivery, making it important for performance and recovery. Variations in the IL6 gene can affect levels of IL6. One variation has been associated with power athletes and better body composition.

YOUR RESULT: CG

You have one copy of the ‘higher IL6 expression’ G allele and one copy of the ‘lower IL-6 expression’ C allele.

Your genotype was associated with intermediate levels of IL6. The frequency of the G allele is higher within power athletes, indicating your genotype may have benefits for power related performance. However, having the C allele is associated with greater weight gain if not leading a healthy lifestyle.

Alright so I decided to finally give my 8 week personalized genetic training plan a shot. My goal is to maintain and build better cardio, not to build freakish amounts of muscle. stats 5'10 220lbs (I look like my avatar above). I'm only on 200mg of pharm test cyp.

Day 1 today was
GYM EXERCISE SETS REPS TEMPO REST COMMENTS
Push Ups 4 10 2010 60 secs Warm up
Barbell Chest Press 5 12 2010 60 secs Technique focus
Incline Dumbbell Chest Press 5 12 2010 60 secs Technique focus
Incline Dumbbell Flyes 4 10 2020 60 secs Progressive weight increase
Cable Crossovers 4 15 2010 60 secs Squeeze your chest
CARDIO EXERCISE TIME COMMENTS
Cross Trainer 5-10 mins Cool down

Not used to only taking 60 seconds rest between every single set in my workout. I was done in under 30 minutes before cardio started.

tomorrow will be
Jump Squats 4 10 2010 60 secs Warm up
Back Squats 5 12 3010 60 secs Technique focus
Deadlifts 5 12 2010 60 secs Technique focus
Reverse Lunges 4 10 2010 60 secs Progressive weight increase
Calf Raises 4 15 3010 60 secs Seated or standing

Then day 3 is HIIT cardio, followed by a rest day

Alright so I decided to finally give my 8 week personalized genetic training plan a shot. My goal is to maintain and build better cardio, not to build freakish amounts of muscle. stats 5'10 220lbs (I look like my avatar above). I'm only on 200mg of pharm test cyp.

Day 1 today was
Push Ups 4 10 2010 60 secs Warm up
Barbell Chest Press 5 12 2010 60 secs Technique focus
Incline Dumbbell Chest Press 5 12 2010 60 secs Technique focus
Incline Dumbbell Flyes 4 10 2020 60 secs Progressive weight increase
Cable Crossovers 4 15 2010 60 secs Squeeze your chest

Not used to only taking 60 seconds rest between every single set in my workout. I was done in under 30 minutes before cardio started.

tomorrow will be
Jump Squats 4 10 2010 60 secs Warm up
Back Squats 5 12 3010 60 secs Technique focus
Deadlifts 5 12 2010 60 secs Technique focus
Reverse Lunges 4 10 2010 60 secs Progressive weight increase
Calf Raises 4 15 3010 60 secs Seated or standing

Then day 3 is HIIT cardio, followed by a rest day
60 seconds rest is no joke. Whole different ball game haha

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Read through the whole thread, pretty cool. I did a 23andMe exam earlier this year. Supposedly I am predisposed for power and strength . could a fooled me lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They say your lactose intolerant, but do you think you could Consumme Whey Isolate?

Im lactose intolerant too, im still debating on using Whey isolate(2 scoop per day for some protein)

indeed. 60 sec rest is brutal

Yea I had to set my iphone timer between every set and use slightly less weight to be able to complete all the reps I'm supposed to. It was a fun challenge.

Yea I had to set my iphone timer between every set and use slightly less weight to be able to complete all the reps I'm supposed to. It was a fun challenge.

I remember when I started timing my sets and doing 60 second rests between sets. I was amazed at how much I actually rested between sets and how fast 60 seconds actually goes by lol, had the same results as you workout time wise, where what seemed to be hour and a half workouts shortened to a little less than an hour .

I remember when I started timing my sets and doing 60 second rests between sets. I was amazed at how much I actually rested between sets and how fast 60 seconds actually goes by lol, had the same results as you workout time wise, where what seemed to be hour and a half workouts shortened to a little less than an hour .

Yea it's so fast! But I actually really like it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear