over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My national contest photos

You are a winner in my book, Buslemo!

You won your last show though, right? I also lean toward conditioning to win shows. That's just my opinion. :)

My opinion

First off, you looked great in the gym shots. I can't really tell too much from the stage shots. That lighting really sucked. I would have taken my own lights!

Anyway, with that type of lighting the competitor that is leaner will almost always lose out to shape and size. Why?

Because if you have super strong good lights, the details, striations, etc, really come out and it make you look bigger, every little detail is etched in and distorts the outer shape more and creates an illusion. Look at how great Lee Labrada looked. That is also why you can see some competitors look puny in clothes and even backstage, and once they are on stage it blows you away.

With poor lighting it emphasizes shadows and thickness and draws your attention more to the outline of the physique. With the type of lighting on that stage, the only thing that you really see is the outline as well as the shadows of the pecs and other muscles.

It's almost as if you're better off comming in at about 4-5 weeks out when you have a good 15 more lbs of water than you would on competition day.

Anyway, just get back to work and next year come in so prepared that the judges know that you're the winner within minutes of seeing you in the first line up.

congrats on your placing, it's no small feat.

:confused:

I was there with my buddy BuSelmo supporting and cheering and giving straight honest feed back...

Hey I'm in no position to give a professional feed back...but I'm a bodybuilder and I’m not stupid either...NO NO NO NO I’m not BLIND!!! THAT GUY DID NOT deserve the title at ALL!!!
My GOD it was love handels show all over the stage because of him and the dude who sprisingly took 3rd place :confused:

Look if the guy was shredded enough I tell you he could’ve won...honest and straight...but with this condition and he wins a contest title!!!! what's the point of busting your ass, diet down like a bitch and get a finger up yours if your body fat % doesn’t count!!!!

what happened that night was pure BS!!!!

who took 1st should've been 3rd
who took 2nd, BuSelmo, should've been 1st
who took 3rd should've been 4th
and who took 4th should've been 2nd because only him and BuSelmo were on contest shape except that this dude needed more mass on him.

one more thing that I've said so many times...This was the first time the crowd doesnt shout for the first place!!!! tells you that everyone was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT :confused:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws