over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My natty friend that has never been to a gym in his life

Well genetics or not he's doing some sort of training.. He has decent pecs and good abs.. I don't care what your genes are he is doing something in regards to training,. He's doing some abdominal work and push-ups.. Dips.. What ever.. He can say he's not but he is.. I've owned a few gyms and seen many genetic freaks .. But this guy is training even if it's doing basic sit-up.. Crunches.. Push-ups.. Etc.. You go to his house he is doing something..

I don't know about that. I do construction demo and seen a few freaks. One guy is 6 feet 215 lean as hell and eats donuts every day for lunch and doesn't lift. Me and him both do over head jackahmmering(30 lb hammer hits with 30 lbs of force so I guess you have to apply 60 lbs of pressure eight hours a day usually)lot so that may build some muscle but how would you explain the natural leanness. Worked with another guy that would throw 250 to 300lbs pieces of steel around like nothing. 6'4" 285 big ass arms with veins but a small gut. Also he was in his 40s

I don't know about that. I do construction demo and seen a few freaks. One guy is 6 feet 215 lean as hell and eats donuts every day for lunch and doesn't lift. Me and him both do over head jackahmmering(30 lb hammer hits with 30 lbs of force so I guess you have to apply 60 lbs of pressure eight hours a day usually)lot so that may build some muscle but how would you explain the natural leanness. Worked with another guy that would throw 250 to 300lbs pieces of steel around like nothing. 6'4" 285 big ass arms with veins but a small gut. Also he was in his 40s

Yes.. but if you read the post he does nothing all day but smoke pot and play soccer on the beach.. no physical work.. see what I'm saying? He has to be doing something..

ive seen alotta guys like that. most people ive known have worked construction or other blue collar jobs and none were fat. ive watched a few go to the gym on a bet, lay down and bench 315 cold. guys carrying 80 pound, 100 pound bags of cement one in each hand, bricks and loads of shingles up and down ladders all day, pushng wheelbarrows of cement and concrete up and down...
u couch potato dudes whose only calorie burn is going to the gym then shooting gear just dont get it. u dont do physical work. i was 8-10 percent bf cuz i busted my ass daily. and i wont even get started on the amish around here. 12 year old kids hauling rocks up to the roof to build chimneys, stuff the lot of u wouldnt even try.
concreter can testify to all this i bet.
i can go om, but ive lost interest.

ive seen alotta guys like that. most people ive known have worked construction or other blue collar jobs and none were fat. ive watched a few go to the gym on a bet, lay down and bench 315 cold. guys carrying 80 pound, 100 pound bags of cement one in each hand, bricks and loads of shingles up and down ladders all day, pushng wheelbarrows of cement and concrete up and down...
u couch potato dudes whose only calorie burn is going to the gym then shooting gear just dont get it. u dont do physical work. i was 8-10 percent bf cuz i busted my ass daily. and i wont even get started on the amish around here. 12 year old kids hauling rocks up to the roof to build chimneys, stuff the lot of u wouldnt even try.

Yeah but the funny thing is now a days people think anybody over 200lbs is on steroids. Lol a young guy that started with us seen him and said you can tell he is on tren by his 3D look and paper thin skin. Lol Dudes mind was blown when I told him guy doesn't lift. Plus I've known him for years and no sign of cycling. Never look bigger, smaller, leaner or fatter. He drinks lots of beer, vases and eats shit all day at work . Ha

Yes.. but if you read the post he does nothing all day but smoke pot and play soccer on the beach.. no physical work.. see what I'm saying? He has to be doing something..

Well I'm a believer in true freaks. Most guys can't accept it as real. Lol It's easier to just assume any guy of similar size takes similar doses and any guy bigger takes more shit. Lol . Your friend has good genes for muscle. End of story.

Lol I was joking but if you want to take it as a serious post. Then by all means please do. My feelings won't be hurt any. But in all seriousness, in that "pic you took today thread" there are some bad ass motherfuckers in there that I aspire to look like someday.
I don't look at any guy and say that I want to look like they do so I can't relate to your way of thinking.. I'm me and whatever happens at the end of the day I'm still me when I go to bed. I'm sure you're a lot younger than I am so you probably won't really grasp the concept of just being you, because it's the only person you'll ever be. When you look at other guys with different genes and want to be like them you'll only feel like a failure because you can buy a lot of shit but genes ain't one of them. I'm 6' 235lbs and when I graduated high school I was 135lbs so when I started my journey it was to not be skinny anymore. I've been working out for about 20 years and I have done my share of gear but I only do what I do to be a bigger,stronger,faster version of me!! Just a little advice.. Just try to be a better you and get off the other guys jocks because it's pretty sad that you actually posts pics of other guys and edify them and know their workout regimen amongst other things.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't look at any guy and say that I want to look like they do so I can't relate to your way of thinking.. I'm me and whatever happens at the end of the day I'm still me when I go to bed. I'm sure you're a lot younger than I am so you probably won't really grasp the concept of just being you, because it's the only person you'll ever be. When you look at other guys with different genes and want to be like them you'll only feel like a failure because you can buy a lot of shit but genes ain't one of them. I'm 6' 235lbs and when I graduated high school I was 135lbs so when I started my journey it was to not be skinny anymore. I've been working out for about 20 years and I have done my share of gear but I only do what I do to be a bigger,stronger,faster version of me!! Just a little advice.. Just try to be a better you and get off the other guys jocks because it's pretty sad that you actually posts pics of other guys and edify them and know their workout regimen amongst other things.

I think you completely missed the whole point of my post. I can tell that by how serious you took it. I don't need nor want to look like someone else. But there are guys in that thread that have very similar builds to what I myself am trying to build. So yes it is motivating to see. And for me personally there is no at the end of the day I'm just me. I will not settle for that. I refuse to. I will achieve what I set out to achieve. that is awesome that you went from 135 to 235. I myself started out at the opposite end as a former fat boy. And when I say fat, I mean fat as hell. By the way I'm 38 lol.

I think you completely missed the whole point of my post.

Agreed. No need to explain yourself man.There is nothing wrong with being inspired by someone else's look. I understood exactly what you meant when you said you loved a few. That didn't seem at all strange on the other hand quoting you and questioning you about it WAS and I thought "a guy comfortable in his own skin wouldn't give a shit in the least"
Arnold got more puss than anyone and put pics of Reg Park up all over his bedroom for inspiration at a young age. People comfortable in their own skin don't need to defend themselves nor do you bud. When guys get super defensive like that it makes me think "hmmmmm.." he's really serious about making sure people know just how NOT gay he is. Wonder why he feels the need to do that or where his insecurities come from?"

I second that.

Many years ago in my home town, my neighbors were Jehovah's Witnesses, nice people, very friendly.

Then one day the guy came to me and said "hey, we bought some land and we gonna build our own Kingdom Hall, wanna help? There's free food...

I said ok. So, Sunday morning I head there like 8am. Lots of women, kids... One of the guys is a contractor and is giving instructions and I see the kids mixing concrete, carrying cement bags, carrying bricks up and down non-stop... And I'm helping, right?

By 11 I could barely move and the kids were at the same pace... So I ask the guy what's up. He says his kids were used to it because they built their own home and it took a while. They also helped building homes for their "brothers".

Keep in mind all the houses here are brick and mortar. We don't do wood...

After eating I probably needed some oxygen to keep going, they rested for like 30 minutes and kept at it.

Huge wake up call... We, gym people, don't really know what physical work is.

This is why I enjoy threads and posts from ALLEX. Only he could post a pic of his genetically gifted friend, and have it turn into a fairly interesting 3 page thread.

And yes folks....there is a small percentage of the population that are pure mesomorphs....that don't become bodybuilders or pro athletes. Many don't go after athletic pursuits like this because they don't have to workout in order to look like they do workout. And most of these guys eat whatever they want to.
Rotten bastards...:cool:

I second that.

Many years ago in my home town, my neighbors were Jehovah's Witnesses, nice people, very friendly.

Then one day the guy came to me and said "hey, we bought some land and we gonna build our own Kingdom Hall, wanna help? There's free food...

I said ok. So, Sunday morning I head there like 8am. Lots of women, kids... One of the guys is a contractor and is giving instructions and I see the kids mixing concrete, carrying cement bags, carrying bricks up and down non-stop... And I'm helping, right?

By 11 I could barely move and the kids were at the same pace... So I ask the guy what's up. He says his kids were used to it because they built their own home and it took a while. They also helped building homes for their "brothers".

Keep in mind all the houses here are brick and mortar. We don't do wood...

After eating I probably needed some oxygen to keep going, they rested for like 30 minutes and kept at it.

Huge wake up call... We, gym people, don't really know what physical work is.

Just a counter point but some of us do understand and have done the hard heavy work and apply it to enhance bodybuilding gains. Reducing activity and stress can skyrocket gains without any changes in diet or supplements or training.

My first job after college was working in an industrial bacterial production lab, was very laborious and exhausting, on my feet all day working with industrial sized equipment, moving heavy tanks around and working with industrial size fermentors centrifuges and filtration equipment.

I was at a sticking point in training made steady gains, but nothing extravagant for 3 years.

6 months after starting a new job as a supervisor in a viral vaccine facility, I gained 15 solid pounds, and all my basic lifts skyrocketed with no change in diet training or exercise or AAS.

That lesson set me up for the mindset to reduce sets and going past failure to continue to break barriers as I got bigger and stronger - similar to what LATS has posted about in the past.

I did my fair share of roofing and concrete work in college in the summers to make $$, and I wholly respect that for sure.

here ya go . . .

Okay . . . Michael30, so maybe I was off a percentage point :( Hope I did not over-hype and
under deliver . . . that would be embarrassing to me. But keep this in mind, he has never
‘exercised’, is not a bodybuilder, does not want to be a bodybuilder as those that post in the
"pic you took today" thread and as near as I could tell, he has little to no interest in his physique.
He might even be considered skinny by some standards . . . but what a foundation to build on
if he was interested in bodybuilding.

Your comments, good or bad, are welcome.

Attachments

• tylerIII.jpg
    tylerIII.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 185

By the way pretty sure you have me confused with someone else. I've never once posted a pic on this site beside of me in my avatar. I've never posted a pic of someone else nore ever in any post spoke about someone's workout routine. So pretty sure you got me confused.

Okay . . . Michael30, so maybe I was off a percentage point :( Hope I did not over-hype and
under deliver . . . that would be embarrassing to me. But keep this in mind, he has never
‘exercised’, is not a bodybuilder, does not want to be a bodybuilder as those that post in the
"pic you took today" thread and as near as I could tell, he has little to no interest in his physique.
He might even be considered skinny by some standards . . . but what a foundation to build on
if he was interested in bodybuilding.

Ya I was expecting a little more mass, but he's much leaner then I expected too. Lol gotta be honest ive never been that lean, even on gear(not that gear dictates leaness, obviously diet dose) but either way he's got me beat in the leaness category.

Last edited:

Very low BF% but very low muscle mass as well...

Still, good proportions and would grow aesthetically if put on an exercise, diet and drug regimen.

In my experience these guys are also remarkably strong for their size, especially grip.

Agreed. No need to explain yourself man.There is nothing wrong with being inspired by someone else's look. I understood exactly what you meant when you said you loved a few. That didn't seem at all strange on the other hand quoting you and questioning you about it WAS and I thought "a guy comfortable in his own skin wouldn't give a shit in the least"
Arnold got more puss than anyone and put pics of Reg Park up all over his bedroom for inspiration at a young age. People comfortable in their own skin don't need to defend themselves nor do you bud. When guys get super defensive like that it makes me think "hmmmmm.." he's really serious about making sure people know just how NOT gay he is. Wonder why he feels the need to do that or where his insecurities come from?"
Listen you fuckstick I don't have any I securities.. I've accomplished more in my life than you ever will and I'm very comfortable in my skin.... I had a very successful career until I left and started my own business which is very profitable, my wife is hot and very successful as well.. I'm big, strong, and love my life.. I didn't get defensive I just told the guy to not make other guys that by his own words were hot guys that he could be in love with so I don't care what the guy does I was just giving the guy some advice... take it or leave it I really don't give two fucks what he does.

Listen you fuckstick I don't have any I securities.. I've accomplished more in my life than you ever will and I'm very comfortable in my skin.... I had a very successful career until I left and started my own business which is very profitable, my wife is hot and very successful as well.. I'm big, strong, and love my life.. I didn't get defensive I just told the guy to not make other guys that by his own words were hot guys that he could be in love with so I don't care what the guy does I was just giving the guy some advice... take it or leave it I really don't give two fucks what he does.

you start a concrete biz by chance....???

:cool:

you start a concrete biz by chance....???

:cool:
No sir, why do you ask that? I left my work abroad in 2012 when my wife finished dental school and went in business with family, we purchase production oil wells and land now.

I think thou dost protest to much.. lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear