over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My new car. 2011 Chrysler 300c

ericraven2003

Registered
I changed the grille to a vertical one.
Added 20inch chrome rims.
Put a cold air intake, and have a magna flow exhaust system on the way.
It is an awesome car. They did a really good job changing up the 300 in this new
model. I also plan on putting a chip in when the code is broke.
The thing even has heated/cold cup holders, and a electronic shade for the back window.:)

If anybody has some suggestions on other performance mods that are not crazy expensive, please let me know.

The engine is a 5.7 L , Hemi, 363 hp before the cold air intake or the exhaust system thats on the way.

Attachments

• 2011chyrsler3000c.jpg
    2011chyrsler3000c.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 621
  • CARPIC2.jpg
    CARPIC2.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 740
Them rims gotta go...how much did you spend? You can find something much classier than them chrome things. It also needs a DROP...bad... Got that 4x4 look going on right now. Just keepin it real lol

We get them at work all the time.

I sell chrome accessories for them.

Grilles, door handles, pillars, mirror covers.. that sorta thing.

Im not a fan of that billet grille. The heavy mesh looks so much better.

But they are nice cars.

Them rims gotta go...how much did you spend? You can find something much classier than them chrome things. It also needs a DROP...bad... Got that 4x4 look going on right now. Just keepin it real lol

I like the chrome. Duh. I picked out the rims. I dont like solid black or alloy wheels. I live where there are a lot of shitty roads, if I dropped it I would have issues bottoming out.

Got the rims whole sale as well as the car. I have friends with car lots(got it at auction), as well as a friend of a friend that owns a wheel place.

You dont like the car. No problem. We have different tastes apparently.

We get them at work all the time.

I sell chrome accessories for them.

Grilles, door handles, pillars, mirror covers.. that sorta thing.

Im not a fan of that billet grille. The heavy mesh looks so much better.

But they are nice cars.

I had one of the old models before with the mesh grille. I like that one too, but I wanted one that I dont see to often.:)

do yourself a favor and get a Diablo tuner IMMEDIATELY
DiabloSport :: Gas and Diesel Tuning Systems

it will turn that grocery getter in to a car that can pass stuff..

seriously its NIGHT and DAY. do CAI and exhaust and use the canned tuned for 89 or 91 fuel and you will glad you spent the cash

nice car man.

do yourself a favor and get a Diablo tuner IMMEDIATELY
DiabloSport :: Gas and Diesel Tuning Systems

it will turn that grocery getter in to a car that can pass stuff..

seriously its NIGHT and DAY. do CAI and exhaust and use the canned tuned for 89 or 91 fuel and you will glad you spent the cash

nice car man.

They dont make it for my car yet. I have checked Diablo. I also checked other tuners. Nothing. Not for the 2011 or after model. They havent broke the manufacturer code yet, but it should be soon, and I will get it.

They dont make it for my car yet. I have checked Diablo. I also checked other tuners. Nothing. Not for the 2011 or after model. They havent broke the manufacturer code yet, but it should be soon, and I will get it.

oh man I thought that was just with the 2012's

bummer man you are missing out, there are a few guys that sell tunes for it supposedly. forgot where I saw it...think challenger forumz.

you can take it to Arrington Mopar they will change out the computer for you and throw on a supercharger...only about 12K....lol

That is a great site! I saw the information is very usefule!
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Impressive. I didn't know you were an engine guy. My knowledge of engines stops with turning the ignition key.

That must be fun juicin up your car. Too.

JJ, you need a smack down. Are you taking too much DNP? :D Not one of your nicer posts. Pu-lease.

Nice car, I like the Chrysler 300's, they look like phantoms:)

Great looking car!

You have set it up. Now drive the heck out of it.

I wouldn't slam it but a 1-1.5 inch lowering spings will help handling out a lot. After exhaust, intake and chip, and under drive pullies mods get expensive.

I def like the new front end compared to the older ones. I like these cars but no offense bro, they all look the same. Its hard to make them look different IMO, like a lot of cars though.

I wouldn't slam it but a 1-1.5 inch lowering spings will help handling out a lot. After exhaust, intake and chip, and under drive pullies mods get expensive.

Yeah, I put some sportier shocks like billstein and some springs that are stiffer and lower, some anti roll bars that are adjustable. I did that on my old Audi A6 and it was like a new car.

One of the biggest performance upgrades you can make that is fairly inexpensive is the tires. I reccomend the new Michellin Pilot Supersports. I have them on my new Audi A6 and they are just about the best summer performance tire out there. They dont run cheap though, one for my 19 inch rims ran about $400. Youll need a set of wheels and tires for the winter too when you get summer rubber unless youre in a state that doestn get a bad winter. i have another set of 17 inchers with snow tires for the winter. If you get winter wheels be sure to get smaller wheels like 17 inch so that the sidewall is higher to take the potholes otherwise you may bend the wheels.

Pilot Super Sport | Michelin Tires

The rubber you wear is going to make a huge difference in the drive if you like good handeling.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws