over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My new cycle what do you think

blacktoppete

Registered
Test C 100mgs a week 2 shots 50mgs a week.
Deca 500mgs a week
Tren A 525mgs a week
Hgh RIPS 5iu's a day
Adex .5mgs eod
Caber .5mgs 3x a wk
Looking to add possibly some lean mass and strength. I am 46 and have run these compounds in the past just not all at once. What do you guys think?No Pct I am on Trt for life.

Last edited:
Are you looking for an honest feedback critique that you are going to listen to and fix, or do you just want praise that your not going to get?

Sorry, I'm blunt but its the truth.

The test is way to low! Especially running with decca like that. Tren is a little up there. Maybe lower tren and decca and boost the test.

Are you looking for an honest feedback critique that you are going to listen to and fix, or do you just want praise that your not going to get?

Sorry, I'm blunt but its the truth.

You're an asshole. Sorry, it's the truth.

The test is way to low! Especially running with decca like that. Tren is a little up there. Maybe lower tren and decca and boost the test.

Maybe in 2004, that would have been good advice according to steroid forums.

To the op, we know NOTHING about you other than the fact you are 46. What are your stats and how much did you use last time to get to your current level of development? Hell, a pic would be nice too but that may be asking for too much. I'd also be a little cautious with that cycle, since you aren't exactly 21 anymore.

Last edited:
What do you guys think?

I can't tell you what I think without knowing your stats or goals, but I can tell you what I'd do if I was 46 and not a competitive bodybuilder and that is:

- TRT test
- 400-600mg human grade primo for the summer or 3 months on, 3 months off.
- HGH pharm grade 2iu/day if I could afford it
- Solid diet
- Monthly bloods

That would keep you healthy, while looking good, with good skin and good sleep.

Your Test is too low. If you are using UGL Test it is most likely underdosed, and that won't even bring your Test levels up to a good normal range. No matter what else you are doing or not doing, your body wants to have at least normal range Test in it, that is what is healthy. Don't believe anyone that tells you otherwise, your body with low Test is no good. period.

I'd also be a little cautious with that cycle, since you aren't exactly 21 anymore.

What is the reason for extra caution? He is on TRT already, so I assume he isn't worried about permanently shutting down his natural T production. What else is it about this cycle that makes it worse for a 46 yr old? I'm not disagreeing, just trying to understand. Thanks.

You're an asshole. Sorry, it's the truth.

Maybe in 2004, that would have been good advice according to steroid forums.

To the op, we know NOTHING about you other than the fact you are 46. What are your stats and how much did you use last time to get to your current level of development? Hell, a pic would be nice too but that may be asking for too much. I'd also be a little cautious with that cycle, since you aren't exactly 21 anymore.

I'm an asshole, and your handle speaks for itself.

Alex, your spot on.

For those of you that are offended or are sensitive, goto your local NA meeting... They to like the forums give suggestions but even better they will give you a hug.

:)

I can't tell you what I think without knowing your stats or goals, but I can tell you what I'd do if I was 46 and not a competitive bodybuilder and that is:

- TRT test
- Solid diet
- Monthly bloods

Thanks Allex, My stats 6'1 230 bf 14% former power lifter now bodybuilding for a year. Would like to get to 250 with lower bf. I have been on Trt for the past 5yrs under docs supervision blood work every 3 months 100mgs test and 100mgs deca .Once or twice a year I like to blast. Diet is decent strength is good for 46 sq 495 x10 Dl 495x8 Bpress 315 x 12.

Thanks Allex, My stats 6'1 230 bf 14% former power lifter now bodybuilding for a year. Would like to get to 250 with lower bf. I have been on Trt for the past 5yrs under docs supervision blood work every 3 months 100mgs test and 100mgs deca .Once or twice a year I like to blast. Diet is decent strength is good for 46 sq 495 x10 Dl 495x8 Bpress 315 x 12.

You can try taking deca out and blasting with higher volume NPP and high dose var if you want to keep test same.

There are several options. Strong advice, is not to run two compounds that will flare your prolactin and progesterone levels up. I get you have cabergoline, but tren and deca together just like tren and npp is highly not recommended. However, it's up to you.

You can:
Bump up to 200mg test and run tren for some solid gains.
Bump up to 200mg test and run NPP either daily or EOD. (50 to 100mg)
Leave test at 100mg, run NPP or Tren EOD 100mg (remove deca if using tren)

definately in a Blast I would add in a nice oral. (Var 50mg or windy 50mg)

The options are endless. Again, not many of us are going to agree with tren and deca together. Keep in mind typically during a "blast" shorter Esther's are ran at higher dosages to then more easily maintain sides and come off if need be. (And with an oral)

An option you also have is 100mg test, 100mg deca, blast with NPP and or anavar :)

Last edited:
You can try taking deca out and blasting with higher volume NPP and high dose var if you want to keep test same.

There are several options. Strong advice, is not to run two compounds that will flare your prolactin and progesterone levels up. I get you have cabergoline, but tren and deca together just like tren and npp is highly not recommended. However, it's up to you.

You can:
Bump up to 200mg test and run tren for some solid gains.
Bump up to 200mg test and run NPP either daily or EOD. (50 to 100mg)
Leave test at 100mg, run NPP or Tren EOD 100mg (remove deca if using tren)

definately in a Blast I would add in a nice oral. (Var 50mg or windy 50mg)

The options are endless. Again, not many of us are going to agree with tren and deca together. Keep in mind typically during a "blast" shorter Esther's are ran at higher dosages to then more easily maintain sides and come off if need be. (And with an oral)

An option you also have is 100mg test, 100mg deca, blast with NPP and or anavar :)
Thank you for taking the time to give a old guy sound advice and options, dropping the deca for this blast and going with the test tren hgh and some var sounds like the way to go. thank you

I would do more test.
I don't think I would hav a prob running that deca with that tren but I hear a lot of guys having probs with something like that. just to be safe I would do npp and tren a. start kinda low. up as you go see how you deal with it. marathon not a race....
-JS

Maybe I'm old school but if you want to gain 30lbs of lean muscle tissue you ain't gonna be doing that with 50mg shots of testosterone haha.

I don't know anything about you but I think you would be more than impressed with 800mg of testosterone per week (1mg adex EOD) and a 100% on spot diet. Sorry bro but 15% you're either over eating or just not doing it right.

Not busting your balls but 500mg deca and 500mg of tren I hope you don't have a family history of some of the diseases steroids can bring (heart, blood pressure/kidney, prostate, etc).

Test way too low especially for using 2 progestin steroids at once tren and deca. I cant possibly seeing having a sex drive on that cycle maybe somewhat with the caber. Did you read the study I posted at 600mg test week both Type I, II muscle and satalite cells increased compared to test subjects with lower dose this was not the case.

I run test/deca 500 ea week and then second half cycle switch to test/tren.

Last edited:
I think it's solid. You can't go wrong with low test and a higher tren in the mix of the cycle. I love caber it gives me A good sense of well being. Good luck!

More test, a lot lower deca or tren dosage (one at the time) 2:1 ratio. Old school cycle but this is what has always worked is it is a lot healthier than runing 1G+ deca/tren combination @46... 300 test with 200tren or 600 test with 300deca would be gtg

- TRT test
- Solid diet
- Monthly bloods

Your days of putting 30 pounds of muscle are probably behind you. You are close to 50, better start thinking what high doses will do to your health. This is very good Allex, I would recommend this too for him. he can add 5 IUs of slin and still be fairly OK.

- TRT test

- Solid diet

- Monthly bloods

If you were a 40-something non-competitive bb'er who couldn't afford (or find) pharma grade HGH, what would you think of substituting peptides instead?

If you were a 40-something non-competitive bb'er who couldn't afford (or find) pharma grade HGH, what would you think of substituting peptides instead?

I have absolutely no experience nor access to any peptides whatsoever, so can't answer. If I recall correctly, pesty is over 40yo and uses some peptides. Maybe he could help. There's a sponsor here that carries pharm HGH by the way. Or you could always experiment with generics, I guess...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131