over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My new DIET plan... How does it look?

I will take results over research any day. You go back to reading whatever it is you read, and the rest of us will continue improving based on experience and time tested methods and information. So, when you are ready to make some improvements, come here and consult people who have DONE it, not people who have read about it in a book or written a book on how to do it because "it looks good on paper or in a beaker".

Well said Toopoo!

I will take results over research any day. You go back to reading whatever it is you read, and the rest of us will continue improving based on experience and time tested methods and information. So, when you are ready to make some improvements, come here and consult people who have DONE it, not people who have read about it in a book or written a book on how to do it because "it looks good on paper or in a beaker".

People who have done it? So I should throw out the advice and knowledge of guys like Bryan Haycock, Randy Roach, Stuart McRobert, John Christy, Nelson Montana, Richard Winnett, Dennis Weis, Casey Butt, Lyle McDonald, Will Brink, Chad Nichols, Vic Boff, and Mel Siff because they don't look like you or Ronnie Coleman? Remember that old saying those who can't............. teach? I mean why the fuck do you think most guys turn to steroids. They follow the moronic advice of pros and other charlatans they see in the magazines that say eat this way and train this way and you too can look like MEEEEEEEEEEEE! It's a fucking scam man. Those of us in the know realize that all those guys are on fucking drugs and a lot of em. It's basic human fucking nature dude! Would you by a supplement from Lyle McDonald or would you buy a supplement from Ronnie Coleman?

It's a fucking scam man. Those of us in the know realize that all those guys are on fucking drugs and a lot of em. It's basic human fucking nature dude!

So what? Millions & millions of people around the world are on steroids, fancy peptides and whatever drug they can get their hands on... yet look like light years from pros... and often way worse than naturals.

You can receive advice from so called experts, pros or just friends of yours... nothing will work if you don't have the genetics.

Now, when you've not been blessed in this dept and realize you will never do anything in this sport, better take care of your health... call me a "sucker" if it pleases u, but YES, when it comes to this aspect of BB Phil knows his shit. He wants you to improve physically, but always by doing it safely.

That's why when I second guess myself on some issues I always ask for his .02.

Is it a full moon or something?

Why so much bad blood over differing opinions? :confused:

while i agree some fat is needed, as is cholesterol... ill screw this up, but cholesterol is REQUIRED to convert to pregnenolone or progesterone, then to testosterone....this is as per an anti aging board that SWALE IS one..

http://www.cholesterol-and-health.com/index.html
phats

Last edited:
Sorry but I think someone like Bryan Haycock has a little more credibility when it comes to science and nutrition than you do. There is plenty of research indicating that healthy levels of saturated fat and cholesterol are necessary for a certain level of natural testosterone production and an overall level of optimum health whether you use steroids or not. Also there are a lot of problems with relying too much on poly and mono unsaturated vegetables oils i.e. olive oil, etc. Haha you keep baiting me by calling me out to post my pics and ask me what stage I've ever stepped on. Let's just get something out in the open. I'm not a fucking competitive bodybuilder nor will I ever have the genetics of someone like you. I don't know why you view someone like me as such a threat to your little bodybuilding ego. I guess all the scientists and researchers out there don't know anything because they never stepped foot on an IFBB stage nor were they ever as big and strong as you. I guess cause Chad Nichols doesn't know shit cause he's never looked like you? LMAO your arguments are pathetic and lame.

http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyourfats/skinny.html
http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyourfats/coconut_oil.html

I have idea, lets ask the scientist & researchers about steriods. I'm sure since there are so many studies saying they will kill you. We need to listen to the research, instead of beleive what's real

People who have done it? So I should throw out the advice and knowledge of guys like Bryan Haycock, Randy Roach, Stuart McRobert, John Christy, Nelson Montana, Richard Winnett, Dennis Weis, Casey Butt, Lyle McDonald, Will Brink, Chad Nichols, Vic Boff, and Mel Siff because they don't look like you or Ronnie Coleman? Remember that old saying those who can't............. teach? I mean why the fuck do you think most guys turn to steroids. They follow the moronic advice of pros and other charlatans they see in the magazines that say eat this way and train this way and you too can look like MEEEEEEEEEEEE! It's a fucking scam man. Those of us in the know realize that all those guys are on fucking drugs and a lot of em. It's basic human fucking nature dude! Would you by a supplement from Lyle McDonald or would you buy a supplement from Ronnie Coleman?

Tell you what. If you put those names next to Phil Hernon, Dave Palumbo, Shawn Ray, Dorian Yates, Charles Glass, or anyone the likes of them....id take their advice over your "guru's on paper" any day. Not only because they understand it, but they have APPLIED it and PROVEN it works. Not through a bunch of crap paper and research, but through REAL WORLD APPLICATION. You are a pure idiot if you believe that just because something looks good on paper means it applies to the real world.

Do us all a favor and leave this board. Your moronic advice and argumentative tone is not welcome. Neither is your bashing of this very board. You can leave, or we can have you banned. Want to bet we can have it done? TRY US.

Agreed but...........

while i agree some fat is needed, as is cholesterol... ill screw this up, but cholesterol is REQUIRED to convert to pregnenolone or progesterone, then to testosterone....this is as per an anti aging board that SWALE IS one..

http://www.cholesterol-and-health.com/index.html
phats

Your body produces cholesterol...........all that you need. You do not need to ingest it.

This is a good article

Diet High in Saturated Fat May Reduce Protective Effect of HDL CME

News Author: Shelley Wood
CME Author: Charles Vega, MD, FAAFP
Disclosures
Release Date: August 7, 2006; Valid for credit through August 7, 2007 from Heartwire — a professional news service of WebMD

August 7, 2006 — The anti-inflammatory activity of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol appears to decrease after consumption of saturated fat, but improves on consumption of polyunsaturated fat, a new study shows. The findings imply that the cardioprotective effects of HDL may depend not only on HDL level, but also on its behavior in the body in response to meals or other stimuli.

"This is the first demonstration that the quality of HDL can be changed by what you eat," senior author on the study, David S Celermajer, MBBS, PhD, explained in an interview with heartwire. "Eating alters the amount and behavior of cholesterol and its subfractions. What we're saying is that it's not just the amount of HDL, it's how active it is, or how good it is. And its 'goodness' can be profoundly influenced by either a diet high in polyunsaturated fat, or in saturated fat."

The study, led by Stephen J Nicholls, MBBS, PhD, at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio, appears in the July 21, 2006, JACC Online issue and will appear in the August 15, 2006, print issue of the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
Good Cholesterol, for Better or Worse

For the study, 14 adults consumed a meal rich in saturated or polyunsaturated fat, followed by a second meal, 1 month later, rich in the alternate type of fat than the type they would have eaten during the earlier meal. Both meals were identical — a slice of carrot cake and a milkshake — except that one was prepared with safflower oil (a polyunsaturated fat) and the other with coconut oil (a saturated fat). All meals were prepared in such a way that each volunteer consumed 1 g of fat per kilogram of body weight.

Nicholls and colleagues report that levels of plasma triglycerides, insulin, and nonesterfied fatty acids rose after both meals, but the HDL collected 6 hours after the saturated fat meal was accompanied by a higher level of endothelial cell expression of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 and vascular cell adhesion molecule-1, both markers of inflammation. HDL collected after the polyunsaturated fat meal, by contrast, had significantly lower expression of both molecules. Inflammation of endothelial cells is believed to be an important process in the development of atherosclerosis, Celermajer told heartwire, while HDL is hypothesized to play a role in modulating inflammation in the endothelium. As a secondary finding in the study, the authors report that microvascular flow was also increased to a greater degree in adults who had eaten the polyunsaturated diet, while flow mediated dilation was decreased to a greater degree following the saturated meal.

Of note, the volunteers in the study by Nicholls and colleagues were between the ages of 18 and 40 years with no existing cardiovascular disease. Whether similar results would be seen in subjects with atherosclerosis or other risk factors are unknown, the authors point out.
Future Directions

The possibility of modifying HDL behavior should reinvigorate the field of HDL research, Dr. Celermajer says. "Now that we've established that the good cholesterol is not a fixed thing, it's a dynamic thing, it opens up a whole new area of study of what can influence the quality of HDL. Will different kinds of exercise make your HDL more protective, what is the best diet for your HDL, what do certain medications that we use frequently do to your HDL?"

Dr. Celermajer also suggests that ongoing research should evaluate HDL behavior when meals are being digested.

"Almost all of the studies of cholesterol and fats are done in people after an overnight fast. Those of us who live in countries like the US or Australia spend about half our lives in the post-absorptive state — the three or four hours after we've eaten something. What this work highlights is that to understand the relationship between cholesterol and heart health better, we need to start to look at what cholesterol looks like, not just after an overnight fast, but after we eat.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws