over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My new favorite meal

brucepancake

Registered
Ok because I am a weirdo and love talking about this kind of thing I want to ask a question about my new favorite meal. There is a place close to me that is a Mediterranean restaurant in a Chipotle style atmoshere. So every other day for some time I go in a get this
2X chicken on a bed of mujadara rice (combination of lentil, brown rice and onions) and hummus
In another container they give me a ton of vegetables including lettuce, tomatoes, hot peppers, pickles and sometimes I get olives.

I then take this home and eat half one night and the other half the next night. I also slice up about 5 ounces of tuna steak, fry it in coconut oil and throw it in each time to add more protein and healthy fats.

So Im sure most of you would consider this a cheat meal but other than the salt content which is probably high what are your thoughts on this meal?

Provided they don't use too much oil/butter in the mujadara and the chicken is grilled/baked, it's a healthy meal. Yes sodium will be high, but I'd just cut the salt elsewhere during the day and/or increase my water intake. Now I'm craving some of my moms home cooking!

This sounds like mezeh... mediterranean grill

Ive been eating there like 3x a week. The girls that work there arent too bad looking either lol, at least at my location

Pics or it didn't happen :D

Seriously.. That sounds awesome. I want pics so I can be even more jealous.

I'm in a place that has great food spots and know that there's a place around me that can do something similar. But I'm not adventurous enough to try to find it lol.

Miss your question at the end.

Seems like a pretty solid meal. If I was pulling hairs, I'd say hummus might be the only not super healthy thing (really pulling hairs here). Just because a lot of hummus' are made with canola oil and not olive oil or just chickpeas and no added oil.

Other than that I can't knock anything on the meal.

It is MEZZA and I love it . Just got back with my order . Time to fry up some tuna steak.

I would post pics but cant figure this shit out. It wants a url to a picture. WTF

White rice, lean meat(steak,chicken, turkey) carb balance tortillas, with buffalo sauce and walden farms ranch!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to copy.my favorite meals from restaurants in or you keep flavor but reduce oil and other negatives!

Rich Piana did a post on Instagram about the about of unhealthy oil in Chipolte. He added the company, hoping for a reply.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Chipotle is awesome ...white rice bowl wow .....I gotta get some tuna steak how was it coconut oil?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity