over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My new peptide/aas cycle.

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Currently 5'11 255lbs 15% b/f. Would like to drop around 4-5% b/f and lose some water. Get down to around 230lbs. Here is my plan let me know what you think or what you would add/subtract;

Gear; 500mg test/wk
25mg proviron ED
7mg trenAce EOD(dantes protocol)
20mg anavar ED
15mg ostarine ED
25mg hydrochlorothiazide ED

Peptide protocol:
2mg cjc with dac
10mg mk677 pre bed
(This is so I have long acting ghrh/ghrp) in me all day to take advantage of all the pulses)

Wake up 100mcg hex

30min pre workout 100mcg hex(1pm)

Workout from 1:30-2:30 cardio from 2:30-3pm
(Only dosing cjc no dac at 50mcg b/c I'm using cjc with dac as well)

3pm 100mcg ghrp2/50mcg cjc no dac. 10-15min later 3iu humatrope GH

3:30pm pwo shake

And one day per week(weakest body part) I'll follow the same protocol but no cardio and 5iu's humalog will be taken at 3:30 with pwo shake

On my 2 off days (sat/sun) I'll do 100mcg hex in morning and that's it for those days as I'll let the cjc with dac and mk677 do their job.

Also I may drop the mk677 to 5mg see what happens. I put on like 12lbs of water in a week on 20mg. Dropped it to 10mg and lost 7lbs but I'm still holding those extra 5lbs of water and I almost feel like I'm not dropping body fat the way I normally do ever since I've been on mk677 so I may drop it to 5mg to see if I notice a diff.

Last edited:
Looks like a legit cycle. Log your results here on the board and let us know how it works out for you. ;)

Very cool stack!!! Definitely log it!
I hear ya on the mk677. It can be a bit of a mind f@ck with the water retention. It sure helps recovery and strength though.
This is my 3rd day on 7-10mg. No bloat yet.

Ummm 7 mg tren eod? Typo I assume?

No it's Dante's protocol. It's not going to give you the gains that a normal teen cycle will but it's safe and can be used long term and still is very anabolic causing all the teen like gains to a minimal level minus the side effects

No it's Dante's protocol. It's not going to give you the gains that a normal teen cycle will but it's safe and can be used long term and still is very anabolic causing all the teen like gains to a minimal level minus the side effects

Looks like a good cycle bro. Never heard of Dantes protocol before (will look into it). I guess a little tren is better than no tren haha:D

A little different than i would have chose, but it seems like you have done your due diligence and know what you like. Will follow for sure

A little different than i would have chose, but it seems like you have done your due diligence and know what you like. Will follow for sure

Yah I'm older now with kids so I have to focus on health more. Back in the day I would have done 5x this.

Yah I'm older now with kids so I have to focus on health more. Back in the day I would have done 5x this.

Im liking that cycle, especially for us "older" guys. :D
Im interested to see how the ostarine works out on cycle. Just curious ; why the HCTZ ED? Peptide bloat? Wont do anything for MK bloat, at least not for me.

Im liking that cycle, especially for us "older" guys. :D
Im interested to see how the ostarine works out on cycle. Just curious ; why the HCTZ ED? Peptide bloat? Wont do anything for MK bloat, at least not for me.

Yes the bloat from Mk677 was really bad for me at 20mg. Now im at 10mg and the bloat is still there but I also get bloat from peps/gh. I take 1mg adex 3x per week with my 500mg test and that puts my estro in a good range(middle range) and I take .5mg cabergoline(pfizer brand) 3x per week so no way the bloat is prolactin related. I have no idea why its there. I only eat about 350carbs per day, 350g protein and around 20g fat as last meal before bed with protein. Its weird b/c im 5'11" 255lbs and not very fat(maybe 15% tops). I have at least 4 visible abbs in the morning but I retain a lot of water and im only eating 3k calories and not dropping weight very much. I need to add more cardio though I think that is the issue. As for the HCTZ I have never tried a diuretic before so I wanted to try a really mild one. Im only taking 25mg per day which I think is a low dose as from what I read online avg dose is 50mg-200mg per day. My BP is high like most bodybuilders but not too bad. Like 140's/80's and the HCTZ helped. Sitting around 130/70 now. Im not dropping water super fast like I thought but I think HCTZ is much more mild than say lasix which is probably how guys drop like 10lbs of water in a few days. I just wonder how long I can stay on HCTZ without any negative side effects. Seems like there are no side effects and people are on it for life but I will probably cycle on and off anyway just to play it safe.

Last edited:
I started ostarine about a week ago. Did first dose at 10mg in the morning just because I haven't used it before. Didn't feel anything so the past week I've done 15mg every morning. Honestly so far I have noticed nothing at all but maybe it takes some time to kick in. Haven't stared anything else yet as I wanted to see what ostarine will actually do.

Am I the only one who hasn't really seen much from ostarine? Bumped it to 25mg and just haven't noticed much at all. Maybe it's because I'm used to aas and because I'm always in gear but I figured I would have noticed something.

:star-wars
Am I the only one who hasn't really seen much from ostarine? Bumped it to 25mg and just haven't noticed much at all. Maybe it's because I'm used to aas and because I'm always in gear but I figured I would have noticed something.

how is this cycle working out for you I am very interested. everybody would like to drop about 5% body fat . im new to the peptide game I will be around trying to learn also its very interesting going with 7 mg tren for the anabolic effects ill bee watching hopefully you can throw some pics up maybe get some blood work done ? hope all is well have a good day bro

Cycle went a little diff. I didn't start it all at once because I wanted to see what does what. I'm always on test but lately Ive lowered it a little to 80mg test cyp and 50mg prop MWF. I wanted to try ostarine before adding var and low dose tren so I've been on just the test and added the Ost a few weeks ago. Not really noticing a lot from it but it's hard to tell because I'm used to aas. I think someone natural or new to aas would probably be able to tell better. Just started tren and I'm actually doing 10mg MWF SubQ. Took first shot today. I'll probably add var in a month so I can see how I like the low dose tren. I'm always on so its not like I need to rush it all at once and do pct,etc... This will just be slowly adding things to see how I feel. I think I'll probably finish the ostarine the next few weeks take a few weeks off and just run it long term at 15mf per day to see how long term gains are in conjunction with the rest of the additions. I'll try and get some pics up when I'm done but I've got a lot of tats and for personal reasons I'd have to photoshop them but you should still see results when I'm done. I just added igf des today for the first time. I get it cheaper than most places so I'm hoping it's legit and not the ges version. I may just get a bottle from superior just so I can compare. I want to bring arms up so today I did a pretty fanatical protocol only an anal bodybuilder would understand. I loaded up 50mcg and did a warm up for Bi's for about 5min to get lactic acid going and pinned 12.5mcg in each head of each bicep so 50mcg total. Then hit 30min of bi's. Then did a 5min warm up for tri's and did the exact same thing in the inner and outer head of tri's. Trained them for 30min. Then when finished pinned cjc no dac with hex and cjc with dac(I use 200mcg 5days per week) and 15min later 2iu's humatrope with 5iu's humalog. Then 75g waxy maize 70g hydrolyized whey isolate with bcaa's glutamine creatine and glycine. 1hr later 10oz chicken and 1cup rice. 2hrs later while slin is stil in me a shot of ghrp2/cjc no dac and 10min later 2iu humatrope. 30min later oatmeal Greek non fat yogurt and some more isolate whey. Then before bed 10mg mk677. Very very anabolic day lol

Ever since I added cjc with dac, ostarine and mk677 I feel like crap. Not just tired but almost flu like. I think I'm taking too much stuff. I'm going to just back it down to a good old 100mcg ghrp2/100mcg cjc no dac followed by 2iu humatrope in the morning and the same pwo but sub hex for ghrp2. Gonna do this on my training days M-F and just use nothing on sat/sun.

At 25mg if osta is legit you must notice... at least increased resistance... you never get tired with osta

Is the osta liquid or pills? My rat only knows liquid...

At 25mg if osta is legit you must notice... at least increased resistance... you never get tired with osta

Is the osta liquid or pills? My rat only knows liquid...

Liquid from superior and I know it's legit I just think I'm not a great responder to it. It didn't make me tired though, that was the mk677

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131