over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my new pitbull girl

thereaper

Board Supporter
Board Supporter
hey everybody just wanted to post up some pics of my girl shes about 14 weeks now and shes amazing super sweet and plays great with my kids she also does something none of my other dogs ever have when we are going for our morning and night walks she will not let me walk next to the street she must be facing out twords traffic almost as if shes protecting me fucking awesome dog

Attachments

• IMAG0195.jpg
    IMAG0195.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 614
  • IMAG0200.jpg
    IMAG0200.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 535
  • IMAG0216.jpg
    IMAG0216.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 627
  • IMAG0219.jpg
    IMAG0219.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 838
  • IMAG0217.jpg
    IMAG0217.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:
Great looking pup my friend. We have a Pit, he's 14 months and is a big baby. He weighs around 80lbs, i come home and our daughters have him rolling over and shaking hands. He doesn't stand a chance! lol

Good looking pit...love that color. :)

thanks guys yea i fell in love with her coloring as well i believe the technical term for her is a red nose fawn but im not a pitbull expert by any means no that i am a parent to one i see they are an awesome breed

She's beautiful!!

Thanks guys she is a bitchin dog for sure her eyes are a green hazel color and when she stares at you its almost human like very expressive she is makes it hard to say no to her lol

Beautiful pup bro! I miss my boxer!

thats rough bro im sorry did you loose him to old age ?

our neighbors have 2 boxers that Lucy loves to play with

Great looking pit mine could never take a picture like that with a kid he has the notion he must try and lick them to death lol he loves playing with everyone esp. kids and everything else rabbits chickens cats best pet I've ever owned and they get the worst wrap

I have also my pit bull in brown color have not any spots on his body looks so nice.. Here I have some your pit bull pics is really looking nice like my sandy looks.. What is your dog name and age? Do you want to sell this..?

Look like a perfect little puppy :)
I've got a Cane Corso myself. I remember when he was a puppy:love:

hey guys no i wouldnt sell this dog for any sum of money, Her name is lucy and shes about 6 1/2 to 7 months now, gunna upload some pics ive take this past weekend shes getting big and strong fast

great dogs, i had a pit, i loved that dog. nice looking dog bro, look like u gotta pretty good life going for yourself with what i am assuming is your daughter, very beautiful little girl. congrats bro. ;)

thanks guys yea i fell in love with her coloring as well i believe the technical term for her is a red nose fawn but im not a pitbull expert by any means no that i am a parent to one i see they are an awesome breed

Yeah she's a red nose (no black pigment anywhere) she. Looks to have a blueish tint to her. If so the color is called champagne or blue fawn. If not than fawn. You got a nice looking dog either way. Great best friend to you kid!

thanks for the compliments Cerberus, yes ive been told shes champagne, ive also heard lilac. honestly I could care if she was black, white, or green lol I love her to death. I took some new pics of her this morning, does anybody know ho to add pics to your post instead of just posting the attachment links?

thanks for the compliments Cerberus, yes ive been told shes champagne, ive also heard lilac. honestly I could care if she was black, white, or green lol I love her to death. I took some new pics of her this morning, does anybody know ho to add pics to your post instead of just posting the attachment links?

Thank you for being a responsible owner! Socialize her well. If this is you first pit... Lots of dog on dog socialization, never 100% trust her with an unknown dog when older.

She looks a lot like on of my boys that pass away. One of the best I've had. We got him as a pup when my daughter was a few months old... He was always protecting her. Wouldn't let her near the fire place (even without a fire) he would body block the steps when she was learning to walk.

I have.been socializing her as much as possible, usually 4 times a week my parents own six mutts that are her play pals, as well as frequent walks to the dog.park as its down the street from.our house.

So far she's shown no.signs of aggresion twords anyone, she is however remarkebly good at catching lizards and.mice, almost as good as our cat, who is her best friend lol

She is great with our kids, however.seems to not.listen as well to commands from them or my wife, always.listens.to me tho.

She also has a funny habit of not letting any of us walk by the street.on walks, as I stayed earlier in th thread

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws