over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My new toy.

how much is that car ? whats your insurance like

Nice Vette... Too bad they didn't keep the decals simple like the old grand sports. Never the less beautiful & those decals are part of the collector value.

Beautiful ride brodah'! You give it a male or female name?

damn, great car mate! how many horses in that bitch!? beautiful!

Thanks guys.
Decals will go away, i just need to see what to take and what to leave on. its race eddition so i wanna keep some of decals:)

how much is that car ? whats your insurance like

Car was $58,000 out the door. I got the discount as my best friend is general manager at that dealership.
Normal sticker price is $65,000, i got 15k off

Insurance is not bad at all, for this car and 2010 porsche cayenne i pay $197 a month or $1182 every 6 months.

Car was $58,000 out the door. I got the discount as my best friend is general manager at that dealership.
Normal sticker price is $65,000, i got 15k off

Insurance is not bad at all, for this car and 2010 porsche cayenne i pay $197 a month or $1182 every 6 months.

Two awesome cars! Seems like your insurance is ky high though unless you have a lot of tickets.

I just paid $495 for 6 months on my 08' Audi A6 and our 10' Volvo XC60. I have 2 speeding ticket too but my wife has none. We do get a nice discount because of the home owners insurance being with the same company. Do you have both policies with the same company? My Audi was also $60,000 and the Volvo was $42,000 so the amount shouldnt be too far off. My car is an 8 cylinder but probably not classified as a sports car like yours so that might make yours higher.
We use a company called Grange for our insurance, maybe look at them. THey just came out with a great new policy that dropped our rate from $700 for 6 months to the new $495. Might save some money. Main thing is to have your homeowners with the same company.

EDIT, also paying once every 6 months rather than once a month saves us some money too. If you could get the coverage at a lower price, which you should be able to, you could swing the 2x per year payment.

Last edited:
I have really high coverage and low deductible. Im gonna search for new insurance pretty soon and see if i can get cheaper.
Another thing some of the cheaper insurances wont cover Porsches. I had nationwide for 12 years and when i got Porsch they wouldnt cover it, so i had to switch to 21st century.
I have no tickes, never had one (to knock on wood) :)

I also did short sale on my house 3 m ago so now i cant combine homeowners insurance:(

Im gonna check Grange and see what they can offer.

Two awesome cars! Seems like your insurance is ky high though unless you have a lot of tickets.

I just paid $495 for 6 months on my 08' Audi A6 and our 10' Volvo XC60. I have 2 speeding ticket too but my wife has none. We do get a nice discount because of the home owners insurance being with the same company. Do you have both policies with the same company? My Audi was also $60,000 and the Volvo was $42,000 so the amount shouldnt be too far off. My car is an 8 cylinder but probably not classified as a sports car like yours so that might make yours higher.
We use a company called Grange for our insurance, maybe look at them. THey just came out with a great new policy that dropped our rate from $700 for 6 months to the new $495. Might save some money. Main thing is to have your homeowners with the same company.

EDIT, also paying once every 6 months rather than once a month saves us some money too. If you could get the coverage at a lower price, which you should be able to, you could swing the 2x per year payment.

Also im in Calif bay area, everything is more expensive here :banghead:

Also im in Calif bay area, everything is more expensive here :banghead:

Here is a link: https://www.grangeinsurance.com/
Yeah, I bet it is! Im in the midwest and its much lower here. I bet the risk of traffic accidents in your area is higher. My wife though just had her old car totalled about 2 years ago by a drunk driver that ran a stop light. They didnt raise our rates eiteher and the guy was an uninsured POS.

Our coverage:

bodily injury: $100k, $300k
property: $100k
medical mayments/person: $1k

Deductible: collision $500, other than $250

Towing coverage, rental reimbursment at $30/day and $900 per occurance, loss of use for rental if it gets wrecked and the rental company wants cash out of you(this pays for the loss in rental fees the rental co. incurs when the car is being repaired or replaced.)

Last edited:
I LOVE it! I have an 04 vette, but someday I hope to get a GS like yours. Beautiful car!

cool, yea I just bought a 2011 Mercedes SLS

you can look em up, I'll post pictures if anyone is interested

cool, yea I just bought a 2011 Mercedes SLS

you can look em up, I'll post pictures if anyone is interested

Damn nice, SLS is a beast. And love the look of it.

**broken link removed**

It was on sale so I got a good deal

LOL! Dream car for sure. Imn hoping to make my next car a Porsche Panamera Turbo. Just a matter of time to wait for the prices to come down as the car ages, will need to buy it used.

Last edited:
drool...... that bitch is a beutiful!! does is still have a 6.2 liter LS motor in it? i guess your old vet had 6.0 liter vortec so that quite a step up! either way thats a beutiful bitch

sick car :D :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity