over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

........my next 2 cycles. should i change anythink

shadow

Newbies
........my next 2 cycles. should i change anythink

sus, primo, winny tabs.....
doses
sus500 aweek for 8 weeks primo400 aweek( last two weeks 300 primo)for 8 weeks , winny tabs weeks 6-10 at 50mg ed

going to run 10mgnolva ed to stop water
then run nolva and clomid post cycle...

next cycle( 3 mths after stopping the above one, this will be last cycle for around 12- 15 months )(due to cost)

eq and test prop 400 a week of eq frontload first two weeks with 800, 300 a week of prop both for 8 weeks

also may add few clen tabs post cycle, with creatine and glulmine.
will i need to add anythink else???????

would u only advice proviron post cycle when taking deca????

i have spend a bit of cash so want to get this right guys,

my aims to put size on that i can keep( i am a slow/hard gainer) , this means gaining little water, due to allways losing water post cycle which put me on a down, as people have noticed the crash in the past( thats when i took sus/ deca together)

all comments welcome........

those look to be good cycles, although I don't know your personal aas cycling history. however, on cycle #2 i don't think you should front load the eq at all. The test prop will put your test up so quickly anyway....I think it would be a waste of gear to front load the eq, just run it 400mg/week for ten weeks.

what about this for cycle #2

test prop 100-150mg eod....wks 1-13
eq 400mg/wk wks1-10
then start pct 3 days after your last shot of prop.

I think you will experience better results from the eq if you run for 10 weeks instead of 8.

just my .02

Stomper has good suggestions. If you can't afford gear for the amount of time he suggested, run the prop 2-3 weeks longer than EQ.

xcel

thanks for advice i may run second cycle a little longer then , just need to get some more test prop i am using tevis...

cycles in the past were at least 2 years ago i have cycled 3 times b4..
all were sus/ deca...
ist with out clomid, others with....

losted more of gains post cycle due to most of weight being water....

also i am a hardgainer so my body hates a big increase in weight i think, what ever i eat i seem to burn off very fast and i never ever to any cardio at all...

also post cyccle this time doing clomid/nolva how would u run this just asking because i will be running 20mgs of nolve eod from start of both cycles..............................

Just keep your diet good during post cycle.

Also stay consistent with weight workouts. It's very easy to get caught up in the post cycle "blues" - I'll never be as big and strong as on 'roids - wawawa. This is probably due to increased estrogen/testosterone levels during post cycle! :D

xcel

thanks for the advice i will train hard post cycle still maybe just a touch less time...
also i will carry on eating well..

how would u run clomid/nolva post cycle, are will doing nolva from start effect the gains much

Here's an outline on post-cycle clomid: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1172

I've also been using ~1/3mg anastrozole for post cycle along with clomid. Just for added insurance against post-cycle bitch tits, since I'm very prone to e-related gyno. The clomid may prevent this from happening but anastrozole also increases natural test levels. The reason I may switch from ana to nolva is that ana increases lipid profile, where nolva doesn't.

I would think that 10mg ED would be adequate?!?

xcel

thanks but should i not run nolva post cycle with the clomid if so how much nolva

Re: ........my next 2 cycles. should i change anythink

shadow said:
sus, primo, winny tabs.....
doses
sus500 aweek for 8 weeks primo400 aweek( last two weeks 300 primo)for 8 weeks , winny tabs weeks 6-10 at 50mg ed

next cycle( 3 mths after stopping the above one, this will be last cycle for around 12- 15 months )(due to cost)

eq and test prop 400 a week of eq frontload first two weeks with 800, 300 a week of prop both for 8 weeks

also may add few clen tabs post cycle, with creatine and glulmine.
will i need to add anythink else???????

would u only advice proviron post cycle when taking deca????

i have spend a bit of cash so want to get this right guys,

my aims to put size on that i can keep( i am a slow/hard gainer) , this means gaining little water, due to allways losing water post cycle which put me on a down, as people have noticed the crash in the past( thats when i took sus/ deca together)

all comments welcome........
fronload the sus the first week or two and continue at 500 mg until week six when you should drop it due to the long half life, id run the primo at around 200-300 mg a week but increase the dosage the last two weeks of ur cycle, the winny id run first ten days, then the last twenty days of ur cycle ending it at week 9, the primo, and sus should all be cleare of ur system by then

thank sehy stop sus week 6 because it takes 3 weeks to get out of body , woul di not be better off starting sus before the prino also why should i got higher on primo in the last few weeks ?
if i dont ask i dont know..
cheers

starting with the sus as a frontload will still get ur test elvels up bc of the propionat ester in it, the winny orally will keep u anabolic in the beginning as well

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear