over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My next Blast to gain mass - need opinions

thehighlife06

Registered
So my only experience with Deca was about 5 years ago but it was only at 400mg and I had to drop the cycle about 6 weeks into it (not due to sides, just life circumstances).

Anyways, I took years off from any AAS and 6 months ago went back on with the intentions of just blasting/cruising. Started simple with a 500mg Test cycle with 50mg Var for the last 6 weeks. Now I need to focus on putting mass on and am debating between the following...

A
dbol starting at 30mg and adjusting as necessary for 4-5 weeks
500mg Test
600mg Deca

B
Tbol at 40-60mg for 4-6 weeks
500mg Test
600mg EQ (no experience with it)

I know option A could put me at risk for deca dick but I've seen many members claim to have no issues with higher deca amounts, I'd just keep my fingers crossed. I'm just not willing to run twice as much test right now as that blast would be ridiculous for me at this point in time (I feel like anyways) haha.

I'll be using Aromasin at 12.5mg ED, gets bloods after 4 weeks to make sure it's working well and I'll have plenty of Caber to either just have on hand or to utilize right away.

Which would you choose? Any adjustments? Completely different approach?

Personally I would never run an oral unless I was precontest. T-bol is really mild but its a good principle to lock yourself into early. EQ and Deca are really all about preference. I'm an EQ guy, love the vascularity. Some guys prefer Deca, if you haven't tried EQ then give it a whirl.

I'd go with A........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Because for me EQ is decent; and I need to run it a lot higher than 600mg and for loooong time to get anything out of it. Also if you have anxiety problems (Thankfully I don't) you may run into some issues with EQ.

You both bring up valid points.

I'm not huge on orals, as from my experience most of what is gained is not retainable gains but because I'm treating compounds as if they are completely new and some (EQ being one) are actually really new, I'm trying to reevaluate everything.

The plus side to t-bol is it is a lot lighter, as you mentioned Toro and doesn't worry me as much. I am very dilligent in getting labs consistently though.

My worry with EQ is that I do have generalized anxiety and have for my whole life. I've learned to control it through various formats to the point where even if the EQ did set it off, I would either deal with an elevated state, if tolerable, or drop the compound completely as my mental state is much more important. At which point, I could always just switch to Deca too.

I feel Deca may offer more mass and in contrast, deca dick worries me less than (potential) anxiety from EQ but I'm not sure what to do with the Test dosage if I go that route.

Thank you for your opinions!

Your welcome, I too have GAD. I only notice it getting worse on Tren, never had anxiety issues on EQ. Also never had Deca Dick either. The sides are always different for everyone.

I'm on a gram of eq and the same with DECA . They both are great together and I'm also on test so I would go with that.

Do one..come off for a bit, do the other....see what you like better. Then use that as your main cycle.

I'd personally go with option A. My favorite oral is dbol with adrol a very close 2nd. You may also want to consider bumping the test up to 750mg and using tren instead of deca. Deca gives me a wet noodle, while tren gives me solid oak for some reason. But you have caber on-hand, so either way you'll be good to go.

Different opinions 'cause everyone has a favorite. Best way of finding out what works for YOU is to try them for yourself as previously mentioned
(Test&Deca... then run an HRT dose for 8 weeks and jump back on Test&EQ and
see which one you prefer.

Tbol is mild in regards to exterior side effects, such as gyno, acne, aggression, water retention, but it played havoc with my lipids.

Forgot to add, I'd add in CJC 1295 w/o DAC and GHRP-6. The GHRP will increase hunger so you can put away a lot more food. I was an animal in regards to appetite, could eat a meal and be starving hungry again 30mins later. Excellent for mass gaining phases.

i'd go for :

test, eq, dbol

the reason why i'll use dbol instead of tbol, is because its winter. if it was close to march i'd do the tbol.

just an opinion

p.s: im against deca and i will never use it, it shuts me down and hammers my body for a very long time even if i control prolactin.
it just doesn't go well with my body

Last edited:
If you're looking for mass and running eq, you're going to be disappointed. Its good for vascularity and feeling like shit. I recently gave my friend 40mls for free and he would have got the 8 that i poured down the drain if i would have known he wanted it.Why not try npp which is a short estered version of deca. Lots of guys don't get the sides they did on deca with npp. IM doing
test 250 e3d
Npp 300 e3d
I like to add in 50mg winstrol Ed but that's optional.

So my only experience with Deca was about 5 years ago but it was only at 400mg and I had to drop the cycle about 6 weeks into it (not due to sides, just life circumstances).

Anyways, I took years off from any AAS and 6 months ago went back on with the intentions of just blasting/cruising. Started simple with a 500mg Test cycle with 50mg Var for the last 6 weeks. Now I need to focus on putting mass on and am debating between the following...

A
dbol starting at 30mg and adjusting as necessary for 4-5 weeks
500mg Test
600mg Deca

B
Tbol at 40-60mg for 4-6 weeks
500mg Test
600mg EQ (no experience with it)

Which would you choose? Any adjustments? Completely different approach?

I would drop the orals and add the two cycles together...
1000mg Test/600mg Deca/600mg EQ.
I would start out at a half dose and work my way up to the full dose over 4-6 weeks. maintains that dosage by taking half of the full dose twice a week. I am not a fan of orals. If I was to use a oral on a bulk I would use A-drol. D-Bol or T-Bol on cruises. Anavar and Winny for cutting. If I were to advise a oral for a straight blast I would say to use it for the last 4 weeks of your cycle. Over using orals is no joke. That's my opinion so take it how you will. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Tbol is mild in regards to exterior side effects, such as gyno, acne, aggression, water retention, but it played havoc with my lipids.

Yes. Don't use Tbol thinking it is safe... it is known to ruin cholesterol levels.

Test/deca/dbol is tough to beat when you're looking for some off-season, wet gains.

It seems like Deca is slightly preferred and upping the Test has a few votes as well. Orals don't seem too well liked either.

I know, ultimately, it comes down to finding what works for me and what doesn't and unfortunately that means finding out if Deca kills my libido and/or if EQ runs my anxiety rampant. I'll have to be my own experiment, I just appreciate your guys' feedback.

EQ originally was an idea because I'm already lean and have read numerous times that it's good for a lean bulk but I plan on keeping my macro's clean anyways and would rather put some real size on than what seems like an agreed minimal amount with EQ, which leaves me with Deca.

- For the Deca fans... have you ever ran your Deca slightly higher than your Test? If so, was it a dramatic difference?

- I may of misplaced the word "mild" when talking about tbol. I know for some it can wreak havoc but (and I know this isn't a cure-all) I get my labs done monthly which may be overkill, it just provides me an extra level of comfort. It doesn't seem like the reward is worth the risks with tbol though.

I guess I'll be going with Test/Deca and working with the dosing a little and if I do run an oral, going with dbol or adrol.

Really appreciate the feedback here! Thank you.

Try something new, that's how you learn. Deca and tren give me real bad gyno but EQ didn't. So you never know.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws