over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My next cycle

rippedboy

Banned
Well i am seeing progress. im putting on good muscle and leaning out slowly over time. i want to speed things up and get freaky. Ok. I am going to run the following for 8 weeks: (im still dieting)

50mg test suspension ed
100mg proviron ed
t3 tapering up to 100mcg ed for 6 weeks and back down so 8 weeks total
100mcg clen ed 8 weeks straight (should i go 2 on, 2 off?)
.5mg arimidex ed

do i need this much proviron and arimidex on 50mg test suspension ed? i used suspension when bulking on 500g carbs so i bloated bad, i did not use anti-e, i am not prone to gyno, so im wondering, would i bloat on 50mg test suspension if i use .25mg arimidex ed? i never dieted with suspension. but i bloated with all other tests, but heard no bloat on suspension. i want to get the full effect from proviron so i figured 4 tabs per day, some people here take 4 tabs minimum, mainly 4-6 tabs, ive seen someone take 175mg ED. why? all i am using is test suspension because i dont need anything else, i love test, it gives me the best results. i didnt have arimidex last time so i came off the test and that test made me lose my sex drive so i dumped it but obviously im going back on. so this time, things will really change, especially with the t3/clen i never used clen before or went that high on t3.

thanks for listening. any input appreciated.

First lets confirm that you have everything listed "In Hand" for the entire cycle.

bigarms said:
First lets confirm that you have everything listed "In Hand" for the entire cycle.

im not going to begin without having everything, and once i do, i will post, i hope this time everything goes well.

Re: Re: My next cycle

Great advice! Well, I am 14.6% BF at a lean weight of 131.6 at a weight of about 154. I do have winny zambons left over, i might add them in at 50mg EOD and i am strongly thinking about using fina 75mg EOD but i just dont know what company to go with, homebrew makes me have the flu and wont go away til i come off, but as for the test suspension, last year i did 100mg per day of 1yr expired stuff with 75mg fina eod, i really felt it work i dont think i needed that much. i used 100mg prop eod and felt good on that, i can work well with low doses because im not big. i am about 5'6" at 154 so im not over my natural limit at all so any amount of test i take will work well. and 350mg test suspension per week is alot more than 100mg prop EOD because it has no ester, so i thought it was enough.

i couldnt tell if i bloated because i was eating 500g carbs with like 130g fat per day i was bulking, so of course i gained 1 pound per day. i thought that this test is the worst for bloating, how can it not bloat even if it does not have an ester? i am taking test, and its in the body, wouldnt some convert to estrogen? ive used mostly oil-based esters like cyp, enth, prop, they all bloated me. are you saying i wont even need the arimidex? i still think i should use some just to keep estrogen way low while dieting. but the proviron might do that on its own.

why not take proviron throughout?

and as for the 2 on, 2 off for the clen, is that weeks or days?

as for the t3, i was going to increase my protein to 300g daily while using it.

Thanks!

Dave_19 said:

ok heres my 02.

first things first, whats your bodyfat, if under 15% IMO 75mcg is too much, if under 10% 50mcg is too much, 100mcg of t3, ur going to burn up so much protien. t3 doesnt discremenate inbetween calories.

2nd, thier is no bloat at all on suspension, its water based, no ester no bloat involved to clear that up.

3rd, 50mg of test a day, is this your first cycle or something? 350mg of test a week isnt much i would bump the dose up to 50mg 2x a day total of 100mg/day, 700/week,

4th, you say your want to get "freaky" well you should incorparte another type of AAS into your cycle, a small test dose on a high t3 dose isnt going to do the job, I would add 50-75mg of finaED for 8 weeks, possibly throw in some winny and/or EQ. then counter the slightly eq bloat your worried about with something like letro or adex.

5th
provirion at the begging of your cycle? taking just test this is not neccesary, some use it as an anti-e thier are much better anti-es out thier, but for getting a hard on its supperior if you have a problem with that. a good dose is 50-100mg, if u want to hurt the girl 150mg.

6th
run your clen 2 on 2 off...

Also, im going to be using AGOVIRON DEPOT made my BIOTIKA for my test suspension and read once somewhere that it has an ester in it called isobutyrate or something that extends the duration up to a week? i just remembered, is that true? if so, i might re-consider that brand if there is an ester there.

Test suspension has no ester-its pure test suspended in waterbase. If it has an ester it maybe test, but its not suspension.

MikeS said:
Test suspension has no ester-its pure test suspended in waterbase. If it has an ester it maybe test, but its not suspension.

this test has an ester attached called isobutyrate, in agoviron depot, i have no idea why they would put an ester in it, but the depot in there just shows it does not have an ester. this ester holds for 6 days, what the hell is the point of doing that, im just pissed right now because of that, id rather just do 100mg test prop ED instead.

btw, i still have some thai dbol, i was wondering if you guys think i should stack that with my test. i will be on .5mg arimidex ED so i shouldn't bloat at all, correct? i was going to dose this at 30mg ED. when i diet with test, i seem to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. so i was wondering if the dbol would enhance my results. thank you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member