over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My next "true" lean bulk.

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Around three months ago or so I was 262 pounds at 17.2% body fat(DEXA scan) and now I am 241 lbs all I really did his drop my calories a little bit to around 2800 to 3000 but I dramatically cleaned up my diet adding very healthy fats and lots of vegetables which I never had before. I always believed in the high-protein high carb low-fat diet because I'm always on HGH so I thought that would be best but my recent diet has been around 300 g protein 150 to 200 g carbs and 75 to 100 g healthy fats. I only train 4days per week and I've only done cardio maybe once A week moderate pace 20 minutes post workout. Training is usually 45 minutes. By nature I am and endomorph but I look more like a mesomorph from 15 years of training and gear/hrt. I was basically only on around 300 mg test 300 mastE.adex at .5mg 2x per week. 3iu serostim and peptides. In the past when I have bulked I have always gone all out just ate whatever I wanted packed on tons of weight but for the next month I'm going to add cardio every day after my workouts and try and get down to around mid to low 230s where I will be very happy and then I'm going to do a true lean bulk. i'm going to basically keep my diet the exact same but add 800 more calories per day on workout days only and go back to my 2800 to 3000 cal on my three off days.400 of those calories will come from protein as I will increase my intake from 300 to 400 g and the other 400 calories will come from extra carbs on training days only revolving around my workout and insulin. i've never been able to use a lot of gear because I always get sick and I'm in my mid-30s now with two toddlers so I'm trying to keep it healthy and I'm not going to use things like Tren or EQ because it raises my hemoglobin too much so this is the cycle I was thinking. What do you think.Only a 6wk blast.
Base will be 300g test/300gMastE/400g NPP and adex only increasing to .5mg 3x per week.

I train M,T,TH,F

On those days pre workout I will add 50mg TNE, 25mg Dbol and 25md Adrol

Right before I leave for the gym I will shoot 10iu Humalog with 1000mcg Ipam/100mcg cjc do dac. 10min later 2iu serostim and 50mcg Lr3 shot IM. Intra workout 50mcg igf des. And lastly 2iu serostim subQ before bed. My reasoning for all of the GH and peptides pre-workout is when GH is present during insulin it's much more effective. The ghrp/ghrh will synergize the effect of the HGH so the HGH. So basically Humalog takes 15-30 minutes after injected to peak and then Peaks again about 1-1.5hrs after that. Ipam peaks twice so basically during the timeframe the Humalog is in my system both the HGH and IGF are peaking as well as the DES so everything should be extremely synergistic and that will be the time when the majority of my carbs/amino acids are taking in. So as you can see I don't like running high doses of anything but I like adding multiple compounds that are synergistic. On my three off days I will probably just do use 3iu serostim pre bed. The only other thing I may add is a little bit of MK 677 but if the lethargy is too much that would defeat the purpose of being able to train hard so I'm thinking I may take 10 or 20 mg post workout on Tuesday that way it's ok if I'm tired that night and tired Wednesday and then maybe take another 10 to 20 mg on Friday pwo and Saturday as it's fine if I'm tired then because I don't train Saturday and Sunday.

I think I got dizzy reading all that. Looks like your over thinking/doing it. Unless your competing at a high level what's the point of all those things. Just do some test/gh and workout hard and fine tune your diet. Spend the rest of the time and money with your family.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131