over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Nipples Hurt!

IronCore

Registered
Been running Tren and prop @ 50mg ED and Test PP @ 150 M/Th

Now the tips of my nipples feel like someone bit them... WTF???

Any advice?

going to run adex @ .5 mg e3d and add prami @ .25 mg ED

Is this the beginning stages of gyno?

What do you mean 'WTF'? Did you not think you could not get gyno from using tren and test? Use some nolva also. It will clear up the gyno quickly. The adex should keep you from getting it again.

I think the tren can cause the problem from too much prolactin? IF that the case then you need another drug to fight that.

I think the tren can cause the problem from too much prolactin? IF that the case then you need another drug to fight that.

he stated he had prami, which is for that purpose.

edit--nevermind, he said he is going to have prami, not has it.

I do have it... for just that purpose...

I try to have all the ancillaries on hand befor I begin my cycles for issues just like this... Started the prami last night to combat the prolactin, etc...

also have nolva and clomid.

looking into letro... isnt that a suicide inhibitor though?

btw nipples feel ok this moring... is that how it starts? or am I just overly paranoid?

gyno

IMO it does not sound like gyno. Do you have any lumps? Sounds like it may be some irritation, sensitivity to the gear. Use nolva.

No lump... Thinking it is prolactin related... cause little Ironcore isnt getting up as quick right now... nor is he standing as firm... hoping the prami will help....

nips

IMO it does not sound like gyno. Do you have any lumps? Sounds like it may be some irritation, sensitivity to the gear. Use nolva.

Painful or sensative nips are a warning sign of the beginning of gyno before the lumps form or swelling begins. Good job catching it this soon before it visibly develops. Sometimes they can get so sensative that just wearing a baggy tshirt that rubs will irritate the hell of of them. I know a few people who ignored it and sure enough their nips were puffy slightly after. I would say it is prolactin related based on the symptoms mention and it sounds like you have a solid plan with the prami for the tren and Adex just incase some of it is estrogen related.

Thanks again for all of the help guys!

i thought nolva use during prolactin issues was a no-no. is that just me b.s. bro-science? something about nolva up-regulating the receptor and clomid is safer for that.

again, could just be bro-science

i thought nolva use during prolactin issues was a no-no. is that just me b.s. bro-science? something about nolva up-regulating the receptor and clomid is safer for that.

WHAT??????

your somewhat correct
nolva will do NOTHING for prolactin related sides (gyno)

clomid??????:confused:

Prami for Tren/Deca sides. AI like Aromasin for Estrogen. Clomid is a crappy SERM for gyno prevention.

For Estro, I'd use an AI like Aromasin anyday, rather than Nolva. Nolva makes me feel terrible. Dunno why. Just better IMO to inhibit some Estro with an AI rather than just block it and let if float around the rest of your body making trouble.

There's a lot of back and forth on using Nolva with Progestins like Deca and Tren. Little research that I know of to support Nolva causing gyno, but lots of Bros swear it does. Just like Anadrol being DHT derived isn't supposed to cause gyno...but we know it can. AI for me to be on the safe side.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws