over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Nova log..

Trained some legs today..Really excited as my workouts have gotten so much better..
I am maintaining my weight so far this week,246 ..
Also took my second ml for the week a day early..
Feeling great tho,I can definitely tell that my test levels are elevated!

Attachments

• 20200122_152956.jpg
    20200122_152956.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 3
I don't know how to blank out my face but I do have a pic from Saturday!

Way off from the years of competing and training for shows and powerlifting.I am in a different phase of life now!But I will consider this my starting Pointe and I will try really hard to stay the course and see where I end up by fall!

I trained upper body yesterday,actually meant as like a touch up day.But ended up as my best workout of the week.
Still at 2 ml a week,at this phase in life I love that amount.And if the dvds are on point just one or two compounds and low dosage seem to get the job done.
I weighed 252 yesterday.

Feeling great, sex drive is crazy.Along with recovery and well being.strength is ok,but not through the roof..But being 45 things definitely move slower.

Got to train..
Chest/shoulders/tri's. I think in the next few weeks I am going to change my split up.Training has been decent though,but I do train in a pretty small place.So I keep things pretty basic.
I weighed 249 today.
Still eating better and more frequent..Even though I make healthy choices and less bs.By no means is what I am doing a contest diet.
My next ml is tomm,still just going 1 ml twice a week.

Trained back and bi's today..Great session ,feeling great in the gym..
I weighed 248 this am..i can definitely feel the elevated t levels..
Had some more regular type meals but still on my game..
Took 1 ml today and still pain free!

From Sat..
Serious question, why haven't you maintained your physique better, you seem to be running something most of the year as I just went and read your Dutch log (whoever that is, I can't keep up with all these sponsors these days). I hope you don't take this post as me being a dick but your a pretty advanced guy, usually on some sort of gear (cruise or blast) why not keep up better with your training and especially diet, if you have been injured and I missed it then I apologize and disregard this post.

Serious question, why haven't you maintained your physique better, you seem to be running something most of the year as I just went and read your Dutch log (whoever that is, I can't keep up with all these sponsors these days). I hope you don't take this post as me being a dick but your a pretty advanced guy, usually on some sort of gear (cruise or blast) why not keep up better with your training and especially diet, if you have been injured and I missed it then I apologize and disregard this post.
Hey Brad,
It's a kind of a long story..but I did have a detached quad tendon in 2015 and in 2016 a stress fracture in my tibia plateau..Beyond that I stepped away from bodybuilding and training before the injury..
I haven't been onstage since 2008 and I have had some personal issues on and off in my life.
So I became that guy who would train 2-3 days a week with no nutrition..
Currently (the last year)I have been training more intensely and consistently, and just now getting my nutrition in order..
Believe me,I cringe when I see myself.But tbh it's me not taking charge and staying in control of all aspects in my life.
Prior to this year I just got big and chubby.So working on getting some fat off and getting my physique half way in order..
Thanks for dropping in,that was pretty motivating actually!

Hey Brad,
It's a kind of a long story..but I did have a detached quad tendon in 2015 and in 2016 a stress fracture in my tibia plateau..Beyond that I stepped away from bodybuilding and training before the injury..
I haven't been onstage since 2008 and I have had some personal issues on and off in my life.
So I became that guy who would train 2-3 days a week with no nutrition..
Currently (the last year)I have been training more intensely and consistently, and just now getting my nutrition in order..
Believe me,I cringe when I see myself.But tbh it's me not taking charge and staying in control of all aspects in my life.
Prior to this year I just got big and chubby.So working on getting some fat off and getting my physique half way in order..
Thanks for dropping in,that was pretty motivating actually!
^^^^ awesome post, I was worried you were going to take what I said the wrong way, you explained the situation perfectly and I fully understand now, thank you!

^^^^ awesome post, I was worried you were going to take what I said the wrong way, you explained the situation perfectly and I fully understand now, thank you!
I appreciate that..
To be clear 2015 was the quad tendon right leg
2016 was the stress fracture of my tibia plateau in my left leg.
Both of those happened outside of the gym.
But I am working on getting in decent shape by summer..
Holding around 250 ish...before was between 260-280 (when I competed)

Ok..so I got some legs in today..I added some extra exercises back in and actually put a bar on my back..lol!
My weight was 249 this am.
A couple days rest from training and some cheats yesterday..i need to be patient with this and do this the smart way,the right way!
Happy how everything is happening right now..
Took my 2nd ml for the week today as well.

I shouldn't of trained yesterday,but I did get a update pic..But I will take 2 more days in a row off.I did another upper body day ,which was good.Just feel a bit achey.
MY weight is exactly the same..249
Everything else the same..Although I am going to add a shake(extra) in on training days.

Trained chest,delts,tri's yesterday.Strength is just ok but did feel good in the gym..
Things are still good,trying to be patient.
I weighed 249 again, gonna try to tighten up on my food this week.. (I'm a sleep eater)
Curious about a couple things...i may just do 1 ml this week..

Trained back and bi's on Tues..
Off yesterday, doing legs today. I will check my weight today.
Still consistent with the food.Having my meals but also having some snacks too.
This pic is exactly 2 weeks from the last one.(from Sat)

Attachments

• 20200131_120029.jpg
    20200131_120029.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 14

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member