over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my offseason diet going forward

lilarnold

Registered
im just putting this out there for

a. so beginners can see how an off season diet is structured or a diet in general.

b. so the vets can give their thoughts

im 213-218 pounds right now and would be exstatic if i can get to 240 by the end of the year. my cycles in the past have been pretty mild but im upping the dose this year! i'll be using 600-800mgs of test e, 400-600mgs EQ, and 50mgs a-bomb a day (also contemplating some igf-1)....i know that still isnt a ton of gear for most of you but for me it is. the most test i've done is 600mgs a week....so this should get interesting. i competed at 192 (placed 3rd out of 11 guys in my class)in nov 08' and am taking this whole year to gain mass. i would like to step on stage next in may or september 2010 at a bonafied 215-220ish ....im 5'10. currently im on 500mgs cyp and am taking some haladrol i had left....

let me know what you vets think.

on off days from training i cut the carbs in half at all meals. i train 4-5 days a week depending on my schedule.

#1A- 1 scoop whey isolate, 1 scoop micellar casein, 2 paks high fiber instant oats, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2c berries

OR

#1B- 4whole omega 3 eggs, 1c whites, 10oz potatoe fried in pam

#2- 7oz chicken, 1c rice, 1/3c cashews

#3. 8oz tilapia (or beef), 1c rice, 1tbsp olive oil

#4. 7oz chicken, 8-10oz potatoe, 1/3c almonds

#5. 8oz tilapia (or turkey), 2cups veggies, 1tbsp olive oil

#6. 8oz 93% lean ground beef, salad with oil, vinegar, and splenda

on training days add in a postworkout shake consisting of:

- 2 scoops whey isolate, 60g waxy maize, 5g creatine, 10g glutamine

i always use 10g bcaa preworkout and take 1 fishoil cap and 1 EPO cap with each meal.

i get tilapia cheap so to save money i eat it often allthough i will often switch out for turkey or beef as well.

let me know what you guys think.

a

Last edited:
Bro,

Hey we can go over this at the Ottawa show...I'll give you my input on everything you need to do, to move up into the heavyweight class...just keep doing what you are doing now and I'll see you in a couple of weeks..Oh by the way I do have a phone you know...LOL !!! Yeah I might not answer it ever, but leave a messg. and I'll call you back...

cut your carbs in half on your off days,so you are eating no more than 150g of carbs in the offseason??? and i was told i was eating too little in another thread...

im just putting this out there for

a. so beginners can see how an off season diet is structured or a diet in general.

b. so the vets can give their thoughts

im 213-218 pounds right now and would be exstatic if i can get to 240 by the end of the year. my cycles in the past have been pretty mild but im upping the dose this year! i'll be using 600-800mgs of test e, 400-600mgs EQ, and 50mgs a-bomb a day (also contemplating some igf-1)....i know that still isnt a ton of gear for most of you but for me it is. the most test i've done is 600mgs a week....so this should get interesting. i competed at 192 (placed 3rd out of 11 guys in my class)in nov 08' and am taking this whole year to gain mass. i would like to step on stage next in may or september 2010 at a bonafied 215-220ish ....im 5'10. currently im on 500mgs cyp and am taking some haladrol i had left....

let me know what you vets think.

on off days from training i cut the carbs in half at all meals. i train 4-5 days a week depending on my schedule.

#1A- 1 scoop whey isolate, 1 scoop micellar casein, 2 paks high fiber instant oats, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2c berries

OR

#1B- 4whole omega 3 eggs, 1c whites, 10oz potatoe fried in pam

#2- 7oz chicken, 1c rice, 1/3c cashews

#3. 8oz tilapia (or beef), 1c rice, 1tbsp olive oil

#4. 7oz chicken, 8-10oz potatoe, 1/3c almonds

#5. 8oz tilapia (or turkey), 2cups veggies, 1tbsp olive oil

#6. 8oz 93% lean ground beef, salad with oil, vinegar, and splenda

on training days add in a postworkout shake consisting of:

- 2 scoops whey isolate, 60g waxy maize, 5g creatine, 10g glutamine

i always use 10g bcaa preworkout and take 1 fishoil cap and 1 EPO cap with each meal.

i get tilapia cheap so to save money i eat it often allthough i will often switch out for turkey or beef as well.

let me know what you guys think.

a

Eat meal 1a and 1b at the same time but drop the fried patato and olive oil. Taking the whey and oats fist to refeed the muscles after sleep. I like to use the oats with added sugar and 50g synthepure. I really think simple sugars are very importand to fill up the muscles first thing in the morning, also drop the olive oil it will just slow down the rate the food in broken down and taken into the muscle. Then use the fats from your egg for slow digestion and protine supply. Everything else in your diet looks fine. Post some after pics.

Last edited:
cut your carbs in half on your off days,so you are eating no more than 150g of carbs in the offseason??? and i was told i was eating too little in another thread...

reason 1 is that i gain fat extremely easy in the midsection. i can have vascularity in my arms and a fat stomach. its just where i hold it.

reason 2. is that i kind of let myself go after my show. i have been training but not at a very high intensity and my diet has been shit. i feel rested now and have learned how to train around my injuries and im ready and rarin to go to kick this offseason into high gear.

i look damn thick (for me) but have definitely put on a bit too much fat so i am cutting carbs on off days to keep the fat gain down a bit. thats all.

Bro,

Hey we can go over this at the Ottawa show...I'll give you my input on everything you need to do, to move up into the heavyweight class...just keep doing what you are doing now and I'll see you in a couple of weeks..Oh by the way I do have a phone you know...LOL !!! Yeah I might not answer it ever, but leave a messg. and I'll call you back...

your gonna laugh at how fat i let myself get....lol

guess i had to learn the hard way...................as usual

Eat meal 1a and 1b at the same time but drop the fried patato and olive oil. Taking the whey and oats fist to refeed the muscles after sleep. I like to use the oats with added sugar and 50g synthepure. I really think simple sugars are very importand to fill up the muscles first thing in the morning, also drop the olive oil it will just slow down the rate the food in broken down and taken into the muscle. Then use the fats from your egg for slow digestion and protine supply. Everything else in your diet looks fine. Post some after pics.

thanks for the suggestions bapper!

If your bf% is a bit too high for your liking, you might want to do a short diet (maybe 4-6 weeks or so) to help shed some bodyfat and increase insulin sensitivity. Something similar to your precontest diet would be a good start, but without being too aggressive with cardio.

Then begin a solid offseason plan designed to keep you relatively lean while adding size.

If your bf% is a bit too high for your liking, you might want to do a short diet (maybe 4-6 weeks or so) to help shed some bodyfat and increase insulin sensitivity. Something similar to your precontest diet would be a good start, but without being too aggressive with cardio.

Then begin a solid offseason plan designed to keep you relatively lean while adding size.

thanks shelby!

Ummmm yeah, what Shelby said...Yeah, lets see how fat you really are then go from there...Honestly you really think your fat at 215ish or so..??? I mean your pretty lean at 195-200lbs last year when I seen ya...

chris

Ummmm yeah, what Shelby said...Yeah, lets see how fat you really are then go from there...Honestly you really think your fat at 215ish or so..??? I mean your pretty lean at 195-200lbs last year when I seen ya...

chris

haha........we are always fat arent we?

you'll see in ottawa. then you can tell me. lets just say i should have had stocks in the miller brewing company over the last few months....LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws