advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Olympia placing after watching judging on YouTube.

headtrainer

Registered
All the Olympia competitors look great, but I don’t have Ramy winning. In fact, I have him last in the top six due to his lack of arm size and waist getting wider. I haven’t seen the competitors under the lights like the judges (and that can make a BIG difference). Watching with the naked eye on YouTube I have them at:
1) Hadi
2) Lunsford
3) Curry
4) Walker
5) Sampson
6) Ramy

whatever Aceto says lol.....i think we all fell asleep for the night , waiting for all 87 women's divisions to go on first with 200 in each class...

I said that Lundsford was going to hurt some feelings at this years O!

Very tough to see the level of conditioning even on the PPV but i still cannot tell what the judges are thinking...
They basically sat Ramy to the right and then brought dudes over to compare him too...

So that either tells me that :
A. Judges already gave it to him, he's won and they are letting people battle it out for the rest
B. He's truly in 5th place (which i honestly dont believe)

I dont think Ramy is LAST year tight Ramy, but hes massive and to me and just still close. I have a feelllling its A and they wont drop him unless he shits the bed at the finals.
Other then that, I think puttng Curry in that 1st callout was a giiiift. Iain and Andrew Jacked were riiiight there and they gave Curry a gift as a former Mr. O. His legs are much bigger but hes overall softer. And i know B-boy was hyped (so was I lol) my godddd....Lunsford is the future. Incredible shape and conditioning. Personal opinion, it SHOULD be him, Hadi and Nick battlng for 1-3. Samson wowed people but I think hes a year away from being THAT DUDE. Props to him for reallly transforming during his 9 months with Milos though.

I just have a gut feeling right now that its Ramy, Nick/Hadi, Derek, Samson. Ramy wont get the boot unless he whifs on the finals.

Very tough to see the level of conditioning even on the PPV but i still cannot tell what the judges are thinking...
They basically sat Ramy to the right and then brought dudes over to compare him too...

A. Judges already gave it to him, he's won and they are letting people battle it out for the rest

I dont think Ramy is LAST year tight Ramy, but hes massive and to me and just still close. I have a feelllling its A and they wont drop him unless he shits the bed at the finals.
Other then that, I think puttng Curry in that 1st callout was a giiiift. Iain and Andrew Jacked were riiiight there and they gave Curry a gift as a former Mr. O. His legs are much bigger but hes overall softer. And i know B-boy was hyped (so was I lol) my godddd....Lunsford is the future. Incredible shape and conditioning. Personal opinion, it SHOULD be him, Hadi and Nick battlng for 1-3. Samson wowed people but I think hes a year away from being THAT DUDE. Props to him for reallly transforming during his 9 months with Milos though.

I just have a gut feeling right now that its Ramy, Nick/Hadi, Derek, Samson. Ramy wont get the boot unless he whifs on the finals.
There’s a lot of other people that believe what you are saying. It’s going to be interesting to see how it turns out.

Going by the pictures on the NPC website; give this to Derek Lunsford. Some of these other guys just look like blobs to me. Some observations about Derek:

Front relaxed – Football-sized lats

FDB – Full, round biceps. V-taper, vacuum

Side chest – Hanging hams, complete with split

Rear shots – Hams and glutes almost as dry as Heath in his prime

I seem to be in the minority here.
1. Ramy
2. Nick
3. Derek
4. Hadi
5. Samson

I could see Derek #2 as well. Disappointed in Brandon. I had him number 2 coming into the show. Ian didn’t look good. Was expecting a lot more from Bonac. Had Bonac in my top 4 coming into the show. Seventh is his ceiling.

Ramy just stands out to me, he looks so big compared to the rest. But I'm a sucker for size, I don't care about the condition that much - it is called BodyBuilding, not Body Starving 😂. Big Ramy looks like he is out massing every one.

I don't believe this is a situation of Ramy as a clear cut winner, plus his look this year doesn't reflect that vs the field... Situations like that, the guy will typically start in the middle of the first call out, then they will move "the clear cut winner" to the side after the initial round of posing. imo, why would you not start a reigning 2x Mr O in the middle, if he's the clear cut winner for fans who traveled and paid $800 a ticket alone to view vs having him on the side all prejudging..Hany Rambod will go 1 & 2 in the open this year & get a classic Mr O.

whatever Aceto says lol.....i think we all fell asleep for the night , waiting for all 87 women's divisions to go on first with 200 in each class...
They need to have the women's show on a separate day from the men’s show! Those poor guys had to wait around til late to go on stage. That can mess up a competitors conditioning. And it’s very fatiguing.

I don't believe this is a situation of Ramy as a clear cut winner, plus his look this year doesn't reflect that vs the field... Situations like that, the guy will typically start in the middle of the first call out, then they will move "the clear cut winner" to the side after the initial round of posing. imo, why would you not start a reigning 2x Mr O in the middle, if he's the clear cut winner for fans who traveled and paid $800 a ticket alone to view vs having him on the side all prejudging..Hany Rambod will go 1 & 2 in the open this year & get a classic Mr O.
I’ve never seen a show where the winner wasn’t put in the middle during pre-judging. I find it very bizarre!

Ramy just stands out to me, he looks so big compared to the rest. But I'm a sucker for size, I don't care about the condition that much - it is called BodyBuilding, not Body Starving 😂. Big Ramy looks like he is out massing every one.
Ramy definitely stands out, but he doesn’t have the best bodybuilding physique.

I want a callout of JUST Nick, Hadi, and Derek. This 6 shit is too hard for me to really go through quick enough.

I have it now as
1. Hadi
2. Lundsford
3. Walker

Hadi and Lundsford match up very well but that muscle maturity on Hadi and those huge legs are the tipping points. The detail and hardness in Hadi is just sick

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131