over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My opinion on Kevin English..

BG

Registered
Yes, he is a massive and incredible 202, but why on earth does he get so heavy in the offseason??? My thinking... ego! He's probably not going to get any bigger(as he can't really and still be in 202) so why go up to 260-270?

In the video i just saw of him, Jay, and tito posing they said Hani(don't about the spelling) said he wouldn't get higher then 235. But he was already up to 240 and said that 235 was unrealistic..Is it? Can't he just back off the drugs a bit and cut the food to stay in better shape? Why cut 60lbs??

Last but not least... he doesn't look healthy! Everytime i see him i can't help but wonder what his blood pressure is. And on that note, Jay ALWAYS looks so much healthier then any other top bodybuilder i can think of.

Opinions please..

I bet he doesn't care what you think.

I bet he doesn't( same as i do about YOUR comment) considering he's not going to listen to his guru!

Jay Cutler, Kevin English and Jose Raymond Interviews with Ron Harris at the NPC New England!

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Victor Martinez Rocks the Stage Guest Posing at the 2010 NPC Texas State/Houston Pro Figure and Bikini

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
smalltown your links arent working for me bro. the way i see it, every time he gets up 250+ he has to put on and or develop some muscle in some way, vs staying the same size. when he diets down he ends up just a tiny bit bigger each time. same reason we all bulk and cut but hes doing it on a much more extreme level. anther few lbs of lean tissue between shows lets him improve as much as he can within the designated weight limits.

smalltown your links arent working for me bro. the way i see it, every time he gets up 250+ he has to put on and or develop some muscle in some way, vs staying the same size. when he diets down he ends up just a tiny bit bigger each time. same reason we all bulk and cut but hes doing it on a much more extreme level. anther few lbs of lean tissue between shows lets him improve as much as he can within the designated weight limits.

Gotcha fixed. thanks

he barely makes 202 as it is, its not as though he can put on a few lbs of muscle between shows

Yes, he is a massive and incredible 202, but why on earth does he get so heavy in the offseason??? My thinking... ego! He's probably not going to get any bigger(as he can't really and still be in 202) so why go up to 260-270?

In the video i just saw of him, Jay, and tito posing they said Hani(don't about the spelling) said he wouldn't get higher then 235. But he was already up to 240 and said that 235 was unrealistic..Is it? Can't he just back off the drugs a bit and cut the food to stay in better shape? Why cut 60lbs??

Last but not least... he doesn't look healthy! Everytime i see him i can't help but wonder what his blood pressure is. And on that note, Jay ALWAYS looks so much healthier then any other top bodybuilder i can think of.

Opinions please..

I think 260-270 is to much. I thought i remember reading in m.d. that he was working on that. I think he will try and stay under 250 and the most this time.

well, hes SUPPPOSED to weight 202

lol......they probley dont even weigh'em

if he said "no, i'm not weighing in"
do you think they would argue with the reining 202 MR.O???

:cool:

hell......i weighed in one time.....for the knox classic, knoxville TN
232,waterey....but the promoter demanded i did the show:rolleyes:

i said "only if you put me in the heavys".....no problamo

why not stay in the 202 when you are that dominant?

my opinion, he is starving himself to "make weight" i think he should switch to the open but im no english, he will continue to do 202 until he is no longer champ

well that stragegy has netted him the title of 202 Champion a couple times now...seems to be working out for him...some people can get away with it...and it's usually the strategy one will use to jump a weight class and pack on more muscle...he's got genetics, knows his body well, and presents what works....reguardless of what the numbers say.

why not stay in the 202 when you are that dominant?

The prize money for that winner is very small, nothing in comparison to the Open Mr. O. The publicity, respect earned, and endorsements are so much higher in the open Mr. O. I can understand why someone would want to get out of the 202 class, but only if you stand a chance of doing well in the open. Anyone know what the dollar prize amount was for the winnder of the 202 class?

The point I was trying to get at earlier is, why keep pushing the limit with his weight?? If you can get away with using half of the gear and eating a lot less food.. why not? I can't see him getting any bigger and what's the big yo yo doing to his health?!

im not a big fan of the guy's physique..i think there are far better guys in the under 202 class with better aesthetics

well, hes SUPPPOSED to weight 202

lol......they probley dont even weigh'em

if he said "no, i'm not weighing in"
do you think they would argue with the reining 202 MR.O???

:cool:

hell......i weighed in one time.....for the knox classic, knoxville TN
232,waterey....but the promoter demanded i did the show:rolleyes:

i said "only if you put me in the heavys".....no problamo

Hahahha, in my kickboxing days, I came into a fight 4lbs underweight. The Athletic Commisioner turned his head and the promoter had me put on pants shoes and even his car keys and pager (yes everyone had a pager then) in my pocket so I can make the weight scale. I'm sure the comissioner took an extra $100 gift home that night.

The prize money for that winner is very small, nothing in comparison to the Open Mr. O. The publicity, respect earned, and endorsements are so much higher in the open Mr. O. I can understand why someone would want to get out of the 202 class, but only if you stand a chance of doing well in the open. Anyone know what the dollar prize amount was for the winnder of the 202 class?

I believe 10K it was lower than the winner of the womens figure class. And in 202, only winner gets paid, everyone else goes home empty handed.

I believe 10K it was lower than the winner of the womens figure class. And in 202, only winner gets paid, everyone else goes home empty handed.

Seems like a waste of time to me.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner