over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My other training partner

knucklehed

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am very impressed with this young man. He just turned 22 years old, 6' 266lbs -the real deal Idaho farm boy. Played football and was the Heavy Wt. state wrestling champ , but never lifted weights much.
Now he wants to try bodybuilding. What do you think?

Attachments

• sizedjake.jpg
    sizedjake.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 880
he must have HUGEE calves to be 266

:cool:

Ahh Yeah I guess so. you can kind of see them here...
Not a great poser...

Attachments

• jakesized2.jpg
    jakesized2.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 852
He doesn't look 19 stone (266) at all. Looks good though. But would have to know his supplementation to give a better opinion.

he'll appreciate that.
He was 275 wrestling his sr. year in high school and got up to 307lbs after that. He likes to eat...
Slowly working down. I think he'll look great if he gets to 220

He looks 220lb now..

Not taking anything away from him. Thick kid. And I'm not doubting what you say. I just dont see 266lbs. But everyone's body is different.

Well

He is taller or as tall as that fence............he is every bit 266...........especially since the scale says 266 so I am unsure how there is any other way to tell.............maybe take him to the county fair and have the fat guy guess his weight? Holy shit.............

Pictures of a guy alone dont always tell. Ive seen guys from here that Look HUGE in there pictures by themselves. Get them next to someone else and then they look tiny. Muscled up, just not all that "Big"

KH wouldn't make it up. :p
Id bet you get him next to a guy thats 220 youd see the difference then.

With those genetics…

If he looks like that now at 22 and just starting to hit the weights, with time and the right program… if he is consistent, he will look unfuckingbelievable in a few years.

He is taller or as tall as that fence............he is every bit 266...........especially since the scale says 266 so I am unsure how there is any other way to tell.............maybe take him to the county fair and have the fat guy guess his weight? Holy shit.............

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got it right Phil. This kid belongs at the county fair. The pictures don't really tell the story. I am 220 and he dwarfs me. His head is huge, maybe thats why he looks small. And yeah he says he is about 6', but I think he is over 6'1". His arms are 19.5" cold. And as to athletic ability >>He was 46-0 as a Heavy Wt. wrestler at 275. This kid is a freak

Attachments

• face.jpg
    face.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 786
Pictures of a guy alone dont always tell. Ive seen guys from here that Look HUGE in there pictures by themselves. Get them next to someone else and then they look tiny. Muscled up, just not all that "Big"

KH wouldn't make it up. :p
Id bet you get him next to a guy thats 220 youd see the difference then.

Yep Thanks rAJJ,
I will have someone snap a pic of the two of us together at the gym and post it up in here. He is a giant next to me.
edit. OK here it is. does he look 46 pounds heavier then me? I don't know??? I am 5'10 about 217 this morn.

Attachments

• Boise City-20101016-00091.jpg
    Boise City-20101016-00091.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 685
Last edited:
If he looks like that now at 22 and just starting to hit the weights, with time and the right program… if he is consistent, he will look unfuckingbelievable in a few years.

unfuckingbelievable I agree hehe! :eek:

exactly what i was thinking.

I wrestled and played football.
I left high school at 250 6ft and I can remember other guys that I wrestled up in their 270s and were cut like this guy. I was more smooth.

They didnt look that heavy, but the scales always told the truth.
Some people are bigger boned and carry more weight than others.

He is gonna be a beast if he keeps it up under healthy safe instruction.

He doesnt look 46lbs bigger than you imo. Some people just weigh more and can look less. Could have bigger bones, thicker skin,etc... some guys I swear almost seem like their insides are made of cast iron when they weigh like 40lbs more than they look.

Yep Thanks rAJJ,
I will have someone snap a pic of the two of us together at the gym and post it up in here. He is a giant next to me.
edit. OK here it is. does he look 46 pounds heavier then me? I don't know??? I am 5'10 about 217 this morn.

Yeah I can see the 46 pound difference. He is a huge guy. Taller wider and thicker..so 46 pounds is not crazy

I noticed the fence etc. But yeah he didn't look 19 stone at all. But in the pic of the 2 of you he definately looks it. Just shows you. Like you see some pro's in the mags and they look huge (they are in a way) but then they are stood next to their wifes and they look about 4ft. The only way to tell sometimes is to be next to that person. If he hasn't used lots of gear I can see huge potential.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc