over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My PEPTIDE PROTOCOL FOR FAT LOSS

JLizzle

Banned
Ok...so following Dave Palumbo keto diet.

How does this look...

Mon - Sat I do cardio fasted every morning for 30mins AM.

Wake - 100mcg Ipamorelin + 100mcg Mod-grf.....WAIT 10mins then take 2.5iu HGH.....go do cardio. Ill also be taking GW501516 by ERGO pep.

On training days ill take 100mcg Ipamorelin + 100mcg Mod-Grf 15mins before my weight session...train for 45mins.

Pre Bed - take 100mcg Ipamorelin + 100mcg Mod-grf then eat 20mins later.

ONE thing....PWO...would i be best off taking an extra 2.5iu HGH then drinking my shake....or would this best be used if i had say peps pre workout....then drank say 30g dextrose and 10g peptopro during my workout and then PWO take 3iu slin and 2.5iu hgh to get me back into Ketosis...

Thoughts?

I think using slin will just over complicate things...if thats the case ill do my pre bed peptide shot...wait 10mins...take another 2.5iu HGH then eat 20mins after..
Thanks

Last edited:
I'm now doing a 40/30/30 diet and feel much better than with other diets. Keep the calories at 10x your body weight and the ghrp/ghrh/hgh/gw and fasted cardio will get you ripped while feeling healthy. I hate no carb diets.

Don't over think the minute details of gh timing and slin, etc. You protocol will work either way.

I also hate low carb diets, feel like death and can't train for shit

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm now doing a 40/30/30 diet and feel much better than with other diets. Keep the calories at 10x your body weight and the ghrp/ghrh/hgh/gw and fasted cardio will get you ripped while feeling healthy. I hate no carb diets.

Don't over think the minute details of gh timing and slin, etc. You protocol will work either way.

Well im 6ft 1, 15st dead on am weight and about 15% atm which gives me 210lbs in total...so around 180lbs lean weight.

What about 250g proteim. 150g carbs and 20-30g essential fats then?

I think ill leave slin for now...ill use 5iu hgh ed, the peps and the gw....i just thought keto and hgh would give me much better fat loss with the fasted cardio

I may be wrong but i believe the GW will induce a state of ketosis even while eating carbs, so goin no carbs is unnecessary. But im sure johnjuan can chime in and give a better answer

As I've said in other threads, drugs like GW create a metabolic state that make low carb diets unnecessary. Not only that, but you will feel like complete ass if you don't eat carbs while using GW. It will deplete you of glycogen like no other drug I've used before. You will essentially be in a state of ketosis, although I don't like using that term, because it's not an on/off switch.

The rest of your protocol looks solid - don't over-complicate things. If you're on GW, don't worry about trying to get back into ketosis with insulin. Your body will be a metabolic monster at this point. So much so in fact, that if you're overdoing it, and then overdoing it in the gym and not consuming enough carbs, you'll hit a wall that is just plain ugly.

GW is not a quick fat loss solution. It's a long term strategy to transform your phenotype.

My diet advice? Eat lean meats and veggies, and fruits for glycogen. Stay away from starches and enjoy nuts, berries, lots of salads with vinegar. Don't like salads? Fine, just drink the vinegar. Vinegar will be huge for this effort. And seriously, enjoy the hell out of fruit - especially watery kinds like melons. In most other circumstances i wouldn't advise this kind of indulgence - but with GW you'll thank me for it later.

Also, I would advise consuming CoQ10. It has been shown to transform slow twitch fibers into fast twitch, so it may help compensate for the mechanism found in ppar-delta which does the opposite.

Just a thought I have been thinking but has anyone actually tried a keto diet on GW? I wonder if the shit feeling is from it burning up all the carbs but never hitting ketosis so always being like the first day of a low carb diet? I will be testing this out in the near future, I will be going low carb for a few weeks before starting the GW. If it makes me feel like shit I will change the approach but I always feel great on low carb and my body feels much better with out them anyway even if for a long period of time.

Why do you say that phil?

not enough carbs...under a 100 a day ...hell under 50 ..and it has everyone eating the same ..regardless of lean mass..he had one of my friends who got rip to ( former jr usa light heavy winner winner) eating X amount of food...and his good friends ...a lean Super heavyweight eating the SAME! talk about dumb..stripped fat and muscle off at the same rate ...
this year the Super heavy used another gurus help ..had 2-3 times the amount of carbs..+ enough calories for his HUGE size ..and just last week won a state championship and over all ..for the 1st time was cut and BIG ... that diet of Polubos SUCKS ....END RANT

Is the 40/30/30 carb/pro/fat or protein first?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131