over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My peptide regimen

Rookieroo

Newbies
Hey guys! First thread! Been wanting to share what I've been doing with my peptide regimen lately!
So, a few months ago, I started on just ghrp-6 with mod-grf 1-29 aka cjc-1295 no DAC, did this for six to seven weeks and was mildly impressed with one to two shots a day. After getting more into it however, doing more research, and realizing the potential of peptides, I decided I'd try to go for something a little above what the average peptide user does.
My reaearch seemed to indicate that frequent shots throughout the day, (timed according to insulin etc of course) could greatly rival synthetic GH, and without the risk of bunk s**t or the high price tag and all the other negatives that go along with synthetic GH.
So after reading up a bit, I now do Hexarelin upon waking, then later ghrp-6, then try to work in a shot of Ipamorelin a few hours after that, next is GHRP-2, then another ghrp-6 later on, and then to finish, Ipamorelin right before bed. I include mod-grf 1-29, aka cjc-1295 no dac, with all of these shots and wait at least 2-3 hours between shots. I follow the rule of thumb of only doing a shot on a hungry stomach when my blood sugar is lower so as not to let insulin interfere with my body's natural GH release from the dose, and of course wait 20 to 30 minutes after the shot before I eat.
I use a legit source that's tried and true.
I don't always manage 6-7 shots in a day but consistently have been able to do at least 4-5 a day.
Some other info: I've been running test and mast with HcG at pretty high doses, for longer than I'd like to admit. Running Proviron 50-125mg daily and 1mg anastrozole every other day with that. I'm 6'1, about to turn 30 here in the blink of an eye, lifting for 9 plus years, done just about every AAS In the book except Anadrol, unless there's some I don't know about, (haha which I'm sure there are a bunch!) I've cycled all the mainstream ones though.
Uh body fat has always been super low, if I had to guess I'd say between 8% and 12%, hard to put on mass for me.
The interesting thing I noticed with my recent peptide regimen, was that, as I seemed to become leaner and more vascular from the peptides, I happened to step on the scale and noticed I had gone from around 175-185 to almost 195! For me this was incredible and something I didn't think possible! Even on tons of tren I barely was able to break 190! So I thought that was very interesting and exciting!
I just wanted to get this out there and see what you guys think and see if anyone has any advice or ideas or anything. Been on these for about four months I'd say.
Ps the reason I'm 6'1 and don't weigh 225 like you'd think I probably should is because I kiiiinda got some chicken legs! Haha workin on it. In addition to that I think I just have a naturally light frame.
Anyway thanks to anyone who has taken the time to read this super long post! I hope what I'm doing with my peptides can help us all learn more about these compounds! Praying I don't become the guy that teaches everybody what not to do, but hey, somebody's gotta try it right?

I too find that peptides allow me to run much lower AAS doses to get results just as good. This route seems much safer to me. The only suggestions I would say if you want extra weight is add MK677 before bed and reduce GH peptide injections to 3 times a day. Mk-677 will more than make up for the reduction in GH pep injects.
Most importantly, try to consume 6 solid meals with clean foods, each meal at 700-800 calories. To grow with a fast metabolism you need 4,000-5,000 calories a day. Keep it clean to keep you lean. :)

Dude thanks so much for such a great reply! I will try that out. To be honest diet is truly the one aspect of bodybuilding that I have never even ATTEMPED to dive into, (unless you count simply trying to eat a ton of calories regardless of nutritional value, just to gain weight) even though most bodybuilders will tell you that diet is truly of the utmost importance.
On another note, what is this MK677 and how come I have never heard of it? I am Intrigued...I will research it in the meantime but would love to hear your experiences with it if any! :)
Thanks again for the great response,
-Roo

Dude thanks so much for such a great reply! I will try that out. To be honest diet is truly the one aspect of bodybuilding that I have never even ATTEMPED to dive into, (unless you count simply trying to eat a ton of calories regardless of nutritional value, just to gain weight) even though most bodybuilders will tell you that diet is truly of the utmost importance.
On another note, what is this MK677 and how come I have never heard of it? I am Intrigued...I will research it in the meantime but would love to hear your experiences with it if any! :)
Thanks again for the great response,
-Roo

Mk-677 is an oral ghrelin based HGH secretagogue that has a half life of 25 hours and increases the amplitude of the dozen or more HGH pulses it emits in a 24 hour period. Mk-677 only requires once a day oral dosing. The dose most prevelant in studies is 25mg but even a dose as low as 10mg dramatically increases HGH and igf1.
Mk-677 puts on size extremely quickly. I gained around 10lbs the first week. It makes your muscles very full with nitrogen and your strength goes way up, recovery is sped up, joints feel cushioned, appetite increases.
Mk-677 is amazing at putting fast size on.

How do you guys stay lean on peps!? I just started ghrp-2 five days ago (haven't added in cjc no dac yet but will as soon as I get it in the mail) and my appetite is sky high.... I'm trying to reverse diet after a show and adding in calories back slowly, but on this ghrp I'll literally eat my meal that normally leaves me satiated, and I'm still so hungry I could have another full meal! I'm worried I'll be fat and lose my conditioning entirely in a week or too at this rate haha :banghead:

How do you guys stay lean on peps!? I just started ghrp-2 five days ago (haven't added in cjc no dac yet but will as soon as I get it in the mail) and my appetite is sky high.... I'm trying to reverse diet after a show and adding in calories back slowly, but on this ghrp I'll literally eat my meal that normally leaves me satiated, and I'm still so hungry I could have another full meal! I'm worried I'll be fat and lose my conditioning entirely in a week or too at this rate haha :banghead:

I stay away from ghrp-6, ghrp-2 and mk-677 if I don't want to eat a lot. I go with hexarelin, ipamorelin or some igf-1.

Mk-677 is an oral ghrelin based HGH secretagogue that has a half life of 25 hours and increases the amplitude of the dozen or more HGH pulses it emits in a 24 hour period. Mk-677 only requires once a day oral dosing. The dose most prevelant in studies is 25mg but even a dose as low as 10mg dramatically increases HGH and igf1.
Mk-677 puts on size extremely quickly. I gained around 10lbs the first week. It makes your muscles very full with nitrogen and your strength goes way up, recovery is sped up, joints feel cushioned, appetite increases.
Mk-677 is amazing at putting fast size on.

Just placed my first order with you guys. Can't wait to try the above

:yeahthat:

Yeah Ipamorelin is good for it's lack of sides for sure. Hex is iffy even though I do use it...I try to keep durations short with hex

Eat lots of fibrous carbs/ leafy greens whenever you're hungry. Diet 7up helps take care of sweets cravings.

Hey speakin of diet 7up and artificial sweeteners, I've heard a lot about them artificially spiking your blood sugar the same way regular sugar would. This of course would theoretically inhibit GH release, as insulin spikes apparently somehow 'compete' with and essentially nullify GH release...so even though I doubt there is any research on this how do you guys feel about artificial sweeteners and their effects on GH inhibition etc? I personally just stay away from em to be on the safe side but I wonder if there's any truth to this...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws