over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Pharma Grade HGH thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used 100% legit norditropin pens for a long period of time. I've used TP's Ripatropin in their hay day. Now using Western Bio somastim. On none of these, including the legit pharma, did I ever feel a post injection sense of well being. That sounds silly. GH doesn't even work instantaneously like that. Frankly, this shit is so subjective, I have no idea how you guys can tell the difference with little nuances like how you feel and stuff. It takes running gh a good 2-3 months for me to even feel like I can weigh in on its effects fairly (in terms of leaning). They all make be hold a little water, they all increase my weight, they all improve the muscle tissue volumization. But other than those obvious indicators, it's hard for me to tell much difference in a short time span. After a good 3-4 months, the look the tissue has taken on is distinct. It's leaner with less fat in and around the muscle (the repartitiong effect of gh). Yet the muscle tissue is not flat like when leaner or dieted and you retain that "pop" and intra muscle hydration. You will generally have lost some VAT and midsection fat (if eating right) too. I really wish I could tell an immediate and noticeable difference between legit pharma and reputable generics like some of you apparently can, but I can't. I guess I don't have the guru expertise.

I read these type of threads and can't help but think a lot of placebo effect and wishful thinking is going on. Perceived benefits that aren't there or overblown statements based on flawed observations. I have no idea if some of these generics work as good, I'm getting a igf1 serum done soon. But most of what people say about gh seems like bs from my own personal experience with generics and what I know to be some of the best pharma around. I've only been on somastim a few weeks but I can't tell a god damn difference between it and the norditropin. This isn't an endorsement per se, because I have no idea how good it is yet. All I'm saying is I think some of you guys see a lot of shit that isn't there, and if you understood the pharmacology and physiology better, I doubt you'd even make such statements because they don't make sense. An immediate post injection feeling of "well being" from GH is not supported by science and is most likely all mental. So many people with zero fucking clue posting so much shit.

Oh great, cite some study on neurological effects that doesn't equate to any real world immediate sense of well being. I've never heard any reputable vet or any longtime users of gh brands ever say they get an immediate post injection sense of well being. Citing dbol in comparison is apples to oranges, that's well documented and there is logical reason for that.

I must be the only idiot on here who can't immediately tell the difference between generic gh and pharma within 20 seconds of it being injected, lol. Apparently, everyone else can. I probably can't tell the difference between Moet Imperial and High Life either.

it sounds like you have been using bunk gh and are upset so you're making excuses about how it takes 2-3 months to see the effects, if this were true then anyone starting gh for contest prep would have to wait halfway through their prep to see fatloss?

no one said anything about telling if gh was pharma or generic from side effects, it's just a side effect that comes with gh, ever read the side effects on the booklet that comes from pharm gh since you had those "100% legit norditropins" that took 2-3 months to 'feel'.

I do have a question though, do you wake up on day 60 and feel the gh kick in or can it happen on day 59? and if you don't feel anything by day 90 is it bunk if you start feeling the gh on day 91?

p.s i have quite a bit of gh serums and igf-1 blood work, my gh is real. Do you even have a baseline for your igf-1 to get bloodwork done on your generics ?

Last edited:
Oh great, cite some study on neurological effects that doesn't equate to any real world immediate sense of well being. I've never heard any reputable vet or any longtime users of gh brands ever say they get an immediate post injection sense of well being. Citing dbol in comparison is apples to oranges, that's well documented and there is logical reason for that.

I must be the only idiot on here who can't immediately tell the difference between generic gh and pharma within 20 seconds of it being injected, lol. Apparently, everyone else can. I probably can't tell the difference between Moet Imperial and High Life either.

It takes consistent use for several months for me to see shit on even pharma gh. And by that I mean a leaning and repartitioning of the body and a truly improved look to the muscle tissue. I don't consider the extra water and cell volumization you get in the first week to be an indicator of much at all. That is not "effects" of systematic IGF1 increase over time, that's fucking initial gh bloat.

I never siad i noticed it immediately but i absolutely noticed within a couple days!

I also noticed after about a week my blood pressure was 110/63 and never been this low.

But im sure your going to tell me gh has nothing to do with blood pressure either?!

Last edited:
Now there is no argument that post HGH injection you will have high levels of HGH in your blood stream. Now will high levels of HGH in your blood instantly lean you out or increase muscle volume? I would say no, that would take some time.

However, could high levels of HGH in your blood stream cause instant neurologic effects? Since there are about a million other drugs out there that cause instant neurological effect you can’t discount HGH as being one of them.

Drugs effect different people in different ways and some are more sensitive than others.

it sounds like you have been using bunk gh and are upset so you're making excuses about how it takes 2-3 months to see the effects, if this were true then anyone starting gh for contest prep would have to wait halfway through their prep to see fatloss?

no one said anything about telling if gh was pharma or generic from side effects, it's just a side effect that comes with gh, ever read the side effects on the booklet that comes from pharm gh since you had those "100% legit norditropins" that took 2-3 months to 'feel'.

I do have a question though, do you wake up on day 60 and feel the gh kick in or can it happen on day 59? and if you don't feel anything by day 90 is it bunk if you start feeling the gh on day 91?

p.s i have quite a bit of gh serums and igf-1 blood work, my gh is real. Do you even have a baseline for your igf-1 to get bloodwork done on your generics ?

Ya you're right. Been using bunk nordi. I never felt a sense of well being post injection. Sure wish I was a human gh quality detector like some of you guys. The only "neurological effect" people report post gh administration (at high doses) is drowsiness you fucking dildos. Thread is a waste of my time, I'm sorry I posted in it. Flame away, experts.

Last edited:
Ya you're right. Been using bunk nordi. I never felt a sense of well being post injection. Sure wish I was a human gh quality detector like some of you guys. The only "neurological effect" people report post gh administration (at high doses) is drowsiness you fucking dildos. Thread is a waste of my time, I'm sorry I posted in it. Flame away, experts.

You would especially notice neurological changes if u are gh deficient like i was. But i am glad u came back with conjecture and broscience to back up ur claims!

"Finally, patients with GH deficiency appear to have impaired psychological well being and potentially significant neuropsychiatric manifestations, such as lack of concentration and memory impairment. Self rating questionnaires consistently demonstrate reduced vitality, fatigue, social isolation and depression. However, it is unknown whether this impairment in psychological well being is associated specifically with GH deficiency or is due to another factor associated with hypopituitarism."
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
You would especially notice neurological changes if u are gh deficient like i was. But i am glad u came back with conjecture and broscience to back up ur claims!
Man, if you knew me or my post history, you'd know I'm the last dude to spout broscience or speak on shit I don't know about. I often take the position you are and rail against gym lore and bad misinformation from idiots. But this is a rare instance where I defer to the anecdotal reports and experience of vets. I have never seen anything that supports a post injection sense of well being from gh other than sedation feelings. I have never seen a reputable gh user indicate it was a telltale sign of quality gh. I take issue with anyone who says they can immediately tell the quality of the gh they are using and/or decipher between pharma or gh within minutes or days of using.

I stand by my position that even top quality pharma gh takes a few months of use before it's leaning effects and repartitioning of tissue really starts to shine. That is about all I'm going to say further.

Man, if you knew me or my post history, you'd know I'm the last dude to spout broscience or speak on shit I don't know about. I often take the position you are and rail against gym lore and bad misinformation from idiots. But this is a rare instance where I defer to the anecdotal reports and experience of vets. I have never seen anything that supports a post injection sense of well being from gh other than sedation feelings. I have never seen a reputable gh user indicate it was a telltale sign of quality gh. I take issue with anyone who says they can immediately tell the quality of the gh they are using and/or decipher between pharma or gh within minutes or days of using.

I stand by my position that even top quality pharma gh takes a few months of use before it's leaning effects and repartitioning of tissue really starts to shine. That is about all I'm going to say further.

I agree about post injection feeling and sould have made my original post clear at 10 iu per day i noticed it after a coulle days. Igf raises to maximum levels in abut seven to ten days and should lower blood pressure due to gh and igf and thier effect on nitric oxide in epithelial cells and this is a very know side effect of gh .

You don't get it do you? No one ever said that it was an indication of good gh or pharma gh, all the comments were just saying how that was a side effect they felt post gh administration. You literally pulled that argument out of your ass to start flaming people.

I do hope you realize you just contradicted yourself, first saying that you've only heard of people feeling drowsy and now you're saying that there are instances of "post injection sense of well being from gh" like sedation feelings. Which, is exactly what the posts were about.

Last edited:
You don't get it do you? No one ever said that it was an indication of good gh or pharma gh, all the comments were just saying how that was a side effect they felt post gh administration. You literally pulled that argument out of your ass to start flaming people.

I do hope you realize you just contradicted yourself, first saying that you've only heard of people feeling drowsy and now you're saying that there are instances of "post injection sense of well being from gh" like sedation feelings. Which, is exactly what the posts were about.

Are you a fucking retard? Sedation = drowsiness. A far cry from feelings of well being. Some people find drowsiness to be a bothersome side. I've not contradicted anything. I'm just pointing out how silly you fucktards sound spewing how you can tell the difference between generic gh and pharma within minutes or hours of injecting it. It's completely ridiculous. The substantial body composition changes from gh (aside from the immediate water retention and cell volumization) are slow and subtle. It takes time before you can even see how well gh is working. Getting all bloated and holding water on crap gh does not mean your IGF-1 is substantially elevated or that it's working.

I believe none of you ass clowns who say you get a sensation of well being, euphoria or whatever after injecting pharma gh that you don't get using generic. This is the essence of placebo. I'm not promoting generics per se. My point is, you can't even tell if legit pharma is doing anything for you in a short time span and these alleged feelings of well being post injection are comical. I'm not an expert on gh but some of you guys say shit about it yet clearly demonstrate zero real knowledge of gh or how it works or even what real world expectations should be.

Last edited:
Please keep things civil here. I like a lot of you guys.

Are you a fucking retard? Sedation = drowsiness. A far cry from feelings of well being. Some people find drowsiness to be a bothersome side. I've not contradicted anything. I'm just pointing out how silly you fucktards sound spewing how you can tell the difference between generic gh and pharma within minutes or hours of injecting it. It's completely ridiculous. The substantial body composition changes from gh (aside from the immediate water retention and cell volumization) are slow and subtle. It takes time before you can even see how well gh is working. Getting all bloated and holding water on crap gh does not mean your IGF-1 is substantially elevated or that it's working.

I believe none of you ass clowns who say you get a sensation of well being, euphoria or whatever after injecting pharma gh that you don't get using generic. This is the essence of placebo. I'm not promoting generics per se. My point is, you can't even tell if legit pharma is doing anything for you in a short time span and these alleged feelings of well being post injection are comical. I'm not an expert on gh but some of you guys say shit about it yet clearly demonstrate zero real knowledge of gh or how it works or even what real world expectations should be.

Wow funny shit!

**broken link removed**

Sedation
Definition
Sedation is the act of calming by administration of a sedative. A sedative is a medication that commonly induces the nervous system to calm.

Sure sounds like dizziness to me :rolleyes:

Once again no one has even mentioned anything about side effects being an indicator of the quality of gh. You've been arguing with yourself ;)

hgh also doesn't take two months to work, you talk about others not knowing about how gh works but you seem to be completely clueless. You seem to think the only body composition changes from hgh are from the igf-1 increase.

Last edited:
there should be little or no difference between pharma and a Generic when the generic has a GMP process in place, we know the chinese own a patent on the process that allows for the extraction of HGH from E Coli (protein secretion technology via GeneScience Pharmaceuticals) , and in the situations where its done within a GMP facility its exactly the same and pharma except the price. give me greytops all day for the money

...and they secretely ship millions of those vials to the US inside icebergs (cooling lol) right?

People here on board gotta understand that there are generics from china with uncontrollable quality plus information about the chinese market is rare and often implausible.

In addition there are gh generics which are filled in the US, Canada, Mexico or whatever ...often old, just a peptide or a new lable on it to justify a higher price.

Above all there's the possibility that you only buy crap which ACTS like gh sides wise.

Actually you can only rely on experiences of personal friends.

Most important: sponsors anywhere on boards have no idea about the quality of their generics either - it's just guessing. That's logic since you only know what's in there when you fill 'em yourself which you can't since you don't have the technology in your basement, backyard or whatever.
Don't believe hypes nor an analysis ...come oooooon you know photoshop?
What the f*** does an analysis from some web page mean which claims to be some kind of lab? Which real PhD/chemist would put his name under an analysis of UGL/illegal stuff for a BB/PED-forum? Just put shit into question...

Last edited:
I have no dog in this fight, but I'll just say that over 3 months time I can really see the effects of GH really good, but, I also see the effects happening pretty quickly on MY love handles in about a week or so. It never took me 3 months to start seeing effects though. I think that's the BS sold to some of you guys and you wind up buying a shit ton of crappy GH that is either underfilled or just straight out bunk.

oh and Yes I am referring to generics, I've never had pharma as i could never rationalize the price for my goals.

I have no dog in this fight, but I'll just say that over 3 months time I can really see the effects of GH really good, but, I also see the effects happening pretty quickly on MY love handles in about a week or so. It never took me 3 months to start seeing effects though. I think that's the BS sold to some of you guys and you wind up buying a shit ton of crappy GH that is either underfilled or just straight out bunk.

oh and Yes I am referring to generics, I've never had pharma as i could never rationalize the price for my goals.

Couldn't have said it better myself...if it takes 3 months to see results chances are it wasn't the "gh" and it was just results from your training/diet/AAS. And if you don't see any body changes in 3 months then your training/diet/AAS is the problem lol.

Last edited:

I just did a 9 week GH run. Seemed plenty long enough for me. Don't want to risk the cardiac sides by running it any longer. Never understand why it is supposedly mandatory to use it for long periods of time. It works within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member