over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my pics and inputs wanted

EDED

Banned
this is a post from anabolex about 3 weeks ago while im doing some experiment with masteron/deca/test, just messing around with some compounds,,,while bulking

but i am not sure what to do, stay at this same bf% and keep putting on slow steady lean gains or pack on mass (fat/muscle) then cut later?

first set of pics are recent ones when i decide to eat a little, today i clocked at 207, more pics to come this weekend to see if i look any different 3 weeks later.

second set of pics are from last summer at 176 and 183

**broken link removed**

let me know what you guys think please, thank you

Lookin really good bro! NICE V-Taper!

RONJON

lookin good the only thing i would say is you need more calves. but i am sure you know that.. great job though seriously

lookin good the only thing i would say is you need more calves. but i am sure you know that.. great job though seriously

Hey girl! I didn't know you were here! Have you posted pics of yourself?

BTW, good job bro!

You are lean enough that you should not worry too much about increasing cals to grow. Just do not get too blurry and you will be fine. You look good and certainly a bit more size all over would suit you really well.

Hey girl! I didn't know you were here! Have you posted pics of yourself?

BTW, good job bro!

in the before and after thread i did :) hey a hun long time no see :D

Sadie, your avatar rocks!

thank you guys for kind words, yes my legs are really weak, havent figured out how to grow them yet, in fact everything is weak (bi's no peak, narrow shoulder due to short clavicles, high set little lats and etc LOL)

so you guys think i should just keep the cal the same to maintain around 205 ish and see if i can lower bf% slowly? thats what i did last summer 375mg/wk test and ate samething everday and dropped good amount of bf% but the weight stayed the same.

or is it better (faster i mean) to put on any sort of mass then cut down?
how do competitors do it? obviously i cant follow pro IFBB strategy but maybe amateurs or natural bbs?

Sadie, your avatar rocks!

thank you guys for kind words, yes my legs are really weak, havent figured out how to grow them yet, in fact everything is weak (bi's no peak, narrow shoulder due to short clavicles, high set little lats and etc LOL)

so you guys think i should just keep the cal the same to maintain around 205 ish and see if i can lower bf% slowly? thats what i did last summer 375mg/wk test and ate samething everday and dropped good amount of bf% but the weight stayed the same.

or is it better (faster i mean) to put on any sort of mass then cut down?
how do competitors do it? obviously i cant follow pro IFBB strategy but maybe amateurs or natural bbs?
The math is simple bro. If you are not growing on what you are eating now then you need to add more cals. Plain and simple. After seeing your pics I ask why are you looking to lower BF? you don't have that much to lower. And to lower your bf from where it is now would mean either staying the same calories wise or lowering it slightly. I would be more worried about hanging on to the beef you currently have and trying to gain a bit more. I will only say this one time...................Stay away from the fucking scale!! Why is everyone so obsessed with what that stupid number on the machine says??? It does not mean shit how much you weigh until you are going for a weight division in a show!!! Look in the mirror lad! It will tell you all you need to know. The scale will not tell you anything and will fuck with your head.

The math is simple bro. If you are not growing on what you are eating now then you need to add more cals. Plain and simple. After seeing your pics I ask why are you looking to lower BF? you don't have that much to lower. And to lower your bf from where it is now would mean either staying the same calories wise or lowering it slightly. I would be more worried about hanging on to the beef you currently have and trying to gain a bit more. I will only say this one time...................Stay away from the fucking scale!! Why is everyone so obsessed with what that stupid number on the machine says??? It does not mean shit how much you weigh until you are going for a weight division in a show!!! Look in the mirror lad! It will tell you all you need to know. The scale will not tell you anything and will fuck with your head.

I like what you have said about the scale, you are right, you could weigh alot and look small or vice versa. i will drop that shit for now.

what i was asking was, yes to gain mass you gotta eat, you cant put mass and lose fat at the sametime at least i cant, im sure some can but its very hard, but is it wiser to put on lean tissue (be it 1lb a month or something, but truly lean tissue) while keeping the cal the same through training and supps which will replace fat with muscles lowering bf% or is it wiser to bulk up to a bloated fatty (hopefully with good amount of added muscle mass) then cut down slowly? thats what im asking....i think there are two ways to do this.

correct me if im wrong and would love to hear your opinion or from others as well.

thanks again

Alfresco,

I just want to say that when i read both you and OF's posts they really have a certain level of insight in them that only comes from spending time in the iron game and putting work into increasing your knowledge continually. I always enjoy reading both your posts.

EDED,

To piggy back off what everyone else is saying, if you are taking AAS(which you are) there is no messing around. You have a great metabolism and if you get all the factors that go into this sport locked down, you will get amazing rsults. You look great already. Keep up the good work and listen to all the great advice here on the board.

hmmm, gotta think about what to do, i feel like bulking up big and fat and cutting down is not the smartest move, like alfresco said, i will be mutiplying fat cell count.

before i got hurt two weeks ago (very minor lat issue) i was doing 5 days higher cal and 5 days maintenance (read it from tmag)....i may go back to taht for a while and stick with it.

as for deca/masteron, at anabolex, its a part of my personal experiment, ive been on for awhile with other stuff switching compounds but i guess i will keep drug usage talk to a minimum here, so i wont say much about it. i will just say i believe in ME making gains through what i eat and how i train/sleep,,,there are no cutting or bulking drugs. im sorta responsible :)

but i do respect what everyone has said and am listening. always appreciate comments and feedback...as this can get frustrating and confusing.

hmmm, gotta think about what to do, i feel like bulking up big and fat and cutting down is not the smartest move, like alfresco said, i will be mutiplying fat cell count.

before i got hurt two weeks ago (very minor lat issue) i was doing 5 days higher cal and 5 days maintenance (read it from tmag)....i may go back to taht for a while and stick with it.

as for deca/masteron, at anabolex, its a part of my personal experiment, ive been on for awhile with other stuff switching compounds but i guess i will keep drug usage talk to a minimum here, so i wont say much about it. i will just say i believe in ME making gains through what i eat and how i train/sleep,,,there are no cutting or bulking drugs. im sorta responsible :)

but i do respect what everyone has said and am listening. always appreciate comments and feedback...as this can get frustrating and confusing.

Ed,

You are allowed to discuss performance enhancing supplements here. Its just that they are serious business and (i don't think you meant it this way) but the sentence you mentioned them in kidna made it seem like you were toying with them. There are a lot of guys on this board with countless years of experience.

As far as your philosphy on gear, i agree there really are not any cutting drugs. I know that a lot of people prep for shows using anadrol because of how well it works sparing muscle. Like you said, diet and training control bulking/cutting i don't really believe the drugs do.

This is just my humble opinion.

I have a friend like you that always comlaints about not being able to get big. Same body type too. And i just shake my head. What I would do to get that body type you guys have. All you have to do is eat shit load and the weight will go into the right places, and with some AAS, omg I bet the final product is unbeliveable if you put a little time into it.

EDED, it is possible to gain lean mass and if you can truly add 1 lb of pure lean muscle per month you are doing something very right. The truth which many really fail to beleive or just refuse to hear it is muscle does not grow that fast. You do not add 30 lbs of pure, rock hard, honest to goodness muscle in 3,6 or even 12 months. I am talking pure muscle here. The body just will not produce that much in that short a time. What you can expect out of 30 lbs is 10-12 maybe? It is anyone's guess and yes that damned woed genetics plays its' hand here as well. SO at 1 honest pound a month you would be doing good. So the answer is yes it would be very wise to do this IF YOU CAN! SO many things have to be near perfect for this though. It is never wise or good to gain 50-60 lbs with a large portion of that being fat and water. You will not look that good at the added weight until you cut back down. Then we are playing YO-YO and this is in the long run unhealthy. Add 50 and lose 40??? What for? better to add the ten you really want slowly and surely without all the fat and stress!

SADIE is like... the queen of anabolex... if i can remember right :)

i didnt post much there... just remember u

OH OLDFELLA I SAW YOUR PICS !!! I have to say that you look pretty muscular. But thats not because of your good genes. Indeed it is a long story why you are that muscular. But I found the answer to it. Which is that you have wide shoulders. In fact your shoulders must have been so wide, that when your mother gave birth to you, your father couldn't receive anymore pleasure when having sex with your mother afterwards. As you are from a poor family background as previously mentioned, your father couldn't afford tight prositutes. However, since you were born, there was no more need to look for a tight whole. It follows that your big muscles are mainly due to very regular protein supply from the special sort.

OH OLDFELLA I SAW YOUR PICS !!! I have to say that you look pretty muscular. But thats not because of your good genes. Indeed it is a long story why you are that muscular. But I found the answer to it. Which is that you have wide shoulders. In fact your shoulders must have been so wide, that when your mother gave birth to you, your father couldn't receive anymore pleasure when having sex with your mother afterwards. As you are from a poor family background as previously mentioned, your father couldn't afford tight prositutes. However, since you were born, there was no more need to look for a tight whole. It follows that your big muscles are mainly due to very regular protein supply from the special sort.
I hope you realize there is way to track your IP to the place you are at. If you are using the university computers for this kind of childish behaviour then it will not be hard to track you there. If you are some snot nosed little kid at home even easier to track you there. Best you cut this shit out before you actually get yourself or others into trouble.

Mods, I will apologize for this little dickhead following me around the forum and trashing up threads. I will ignore him from now on so as not to encourage this type of kiddie shit!

hey 5 wks after the first set of photos

put on more weight, hopefully i put on some muscle mass too, thers fat gain of course.

i need improvement all over but mostly things that stick out (well dont stick out) are side delts, calves, legs, lat width (all i have is mid and lowerback nothing else grows) and arms to i guess.

DSCN0464.jpg

DSCN0462.jpg

DSCN0460.jpg

DSCN0455.jpg

DSCN0454.jpg

DSCN0452.jpg

DSCN0451.jpg

DSCN0450.jpg

DSCN0459.jpg

oh yeah other than me shaving my legs since then any other difference? LOL im a bloody mess after shaving my legs ahah

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity