over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My pinning rant!

Showy0023

Registered
So I was taking my "supplements" yesterday. I guess I hit a big nerve while going into my right outer sweep (quad). My muscle flexed pretty bad slightly twisting the pin while it was inserted.....aspirated.......finished up. Yesterday it felt ok....today, OMG! Can hardly walk on it! Worst part of it is I am getting ready to go to talladega for the weekend and about to be walking A LOT everyday!!!! Anyone ever have this happen? I have hit a nerve before but never this bad.

Im not sure if its a nerve being hit.. maybe it is.. but ive deff had my quad "twitch" and it was sore the following day too. Ive been told if u hit a nerve its extremly painful on contact. But im not 100% positive so dont quote me..

they sell stick on heat patches.. they seem to help alot for me if i get a knot or its sore..

it could be that the gear got pinned onto the nerve and will hurt until the oil dissipates.

Stories like this exemplify why I've never done a quad injection.

Same here. I've heard that its one of the easiest spots to pin for some people but not me, I went half way with the needle and couldnt go further. I'll stick with delts and glutes for now..til im more "hardcore" .

i had this happen to me, like somone mentioned it can be painful until the oil disipates (idk if i did hit a nerv but had extream pain) and it hurt for about a week, maybe a bit less. Streaching and massaging the area seemed to help. Hopfully its good by this weekend, have a great time :p

Appreciate the responses. I got some icy hot pads that work for 8 hours to put on it. Just a little upset because IMO I feel I am very good at pinning my quads and this was pretty random. + it sucks I will be doing a lot of walking! Anyway I am done being a baby....shit happens!

I popped a blood vessel/vein in the bi and delt before that hurts plus you get a baseball sized bruise for 2 weeks at the spot of the injection. hurts like a bitch and blood goes everywhere. i have hit the nerves as well, caught a nerve in the glute one time and it hurt to sit or lay down for a week.

I have the same thing going on right now. Pinned the quad on monday night and can hardly walk today. Not sure whats going on but now my calf feels like I pulled it. hurts like hell. I made the mistake of pinning too low on the quad I think. I hope this shit goes away SOON!!!! I have never had this happen but think I will reconsider quad injections ever again.

if anything every goes wrong for me I pull out,regroup and start over somewhere else with a new pin.

But, i think it sounds like just the oil is sitting near a spot that is now torn and bruised due to the twitch. Heat and massage and wait.

Don't feel bad

Same here. I've heard that its one of the easiest spots to pin for some people but not me, I went half way with the needle and couldnt go further. I'll stick with delts and glutes for now..til im more "hardcore" .

I myself and Big A have both had trouble with quads years ago, and I don't know about him but it caused me to never do quads again. :eek:

i also do my quads but i hate it. you have to hit the perfect spot. if i hit the quad and it twitches pull it out and move to different spot or you will pay. ouchy for a week:eek: a few motrin will help big time

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131