advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My PM has been inundated with newbies asking....

Things like that make it suck to be a noob. We almost never read the board rules before we post. We dont spend any time getting to know the board or its members. We just try and jump in without learning about the game or who the players are. This is no starter board.

All members with a few years in or high post count get pm's like that. Some are better than others in how they deal with them. I sympathise with vets more on this issue.

Things like that make it suck to be a noob. We almost never read the board rules before we post. We dont spend any time getting to know the board or its members. We just try and jump in without learning about the game or who the players are. This is no starter board.

lotsa stickies for folks like you! Enjoy the reading.

Sounds like there's your problem. Reviews can be skewed meaning that newbies are so quick to say "GTG" just because they received their pack. 9 times out of 10 they haven't even used the product yet. They get their pack and they literally run to their computer jumping up and down screaming "GTG" or "Golden Source"...blah, blah, blah, without even trying the product. Then a few weeks later they'll post up complaining about this or that.

As one poster pointed out- we were all new at some point. Even if ya cant post on the sponsor forum you sure can read. And when a sponsor has 100's of positive reviews that speaks for itself. Its how I determine who to do business with. So back to the original topic at hand. When a noob contacts me asking for souce information when they been on board for a month or so with 20 posts it rasies a flag. Read and read and make your own decisions. So much information its sick. We are lucky and fortunate to have the opportunities we do and same go for sponsors. We really dont know who is who and when I get multiple solicitations regarding source information all of a sudden it makes me uneasy as my (and yours) reputation it at hand as someone may think I am so stupid to incrimidate or implicate myself? Give me a break Im a little too smart for that. Gone 25 years without incident and thats how it will stay. Got too much to lose- like my family. All I really was leaning at with this topic was to find out if I was a target or if some other posters were getting the same BS.
And Thats nothing to make lite of or joke about.

Strongrhino
Let me know your thoughts regarding my pm

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

Would anyone admit it felt good in a way that a new member picked you to send a pm to? haha

Dont get me wrong. You vets who are fustrated have EVERY right to be and its no joke.

It is serious biz. Better to be overly cautious .

Ak

All good bro I answered exercise questions as asked but may give more detail if needed. Other questions answered too. I will give you input in any way I can possibly help. If I was not clear or thorough enough feel free to ask with more specificity. Your a stand up guy. Here fom you- and others from educatonal and practical experience. This is my life and want to pass it on- Feel free. That goes for anyone. Just no source info please and we are good. Fair enough?
Strongrhino
Let me know your thoughts regarding my pm

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

Would anyone admit it felt good in a way that a new member picked you to send a pm to? haha

I can handle that..but asking for sources.....got like 60 surrounding this page we are looking at now. asking if one is legit.....if I find one source that has 5% or more negative comments, I stay away from them. that is just how the safe man rolls.
I have responded to PMs about exercises and computer stuff...that is cool with me.
anything illegal or could be construed illegal...no thanks.

There is a ton of info already on this Board already answering most of my questions. Haven't felt the need to post many new questions or PM anyone. Of course, I'm still stuck in Newbie status despite having been around for awhile now :rolleyes: ...which is fine, as I don't feel qualified enough to respond to many posts...yet. :D

As one poster pointed out- we were all new at some point. Even if ya cant post on the sponsor forum you sure can read. And when a sponsor has 100's of positive reviews that speaks for itself. Its how I determine who to do business with. So back to the original topic at hand. When a noob contacts me asking for souce information when they been on board for a month or so with 20 posts it rasies a flag. Read and read and make your own decisions. So much information its sick. We are lucky and fortunate to have the opportunities we do and same go for sponsors. We really dont know who is who and when I get multiple solicitations regarding source information all of a sudden it makes me uneasy as my (and yours) reputation it at hand as someone may think I am so stupid to incrimidate or implicate myself? Give me a break Im a little too smart for that. Gone 25 years without incident and thats how it will stay. Got too much to lose- like my family. All I really was leaning at with this topic was to find out if I was a target or if some other posters were getting the same BS.
And Thats nothing to make lite of or joke about.

Wow thats one thing that sucks for you Americans, a friend of mine had his house burgaled, one thing that was taken was a large sports bag of gear, the police gave it back to him when the recovered his possesions from the robber. One of the few benifits of living in the uk............. don't get to jelous most things suck here.

I had 726, just got finished deleting them all. Look noobs, I get it- I'm cool because I JUICE. And I'm SWOLE and RIPPED. It's from the gh and skin and peptides and crea-mass. I know you all wish you could be like me, wearing tank tops in the snow coz the T3 makes me fukkin hot. You know you all wish your mom let you have your own drawer in the fridge for your drugs too, but do you have to pm me about it day and night?

I'm fukkin cool- I'm SWOLE and everyone fukkin knows it so just read all my awesome posts on the bbing drugs and be glad my mom let's me use the computer to post the shit.

Now piss off, I need to go inject my bis/tris/calves/forearms with drugs that you will never know where I got them from

Last edited:
I pm'd a few guys about a certain vendor and how their process was going with their dvds because they were taking a looooong time! Only two cared to message me back and I was thankful for their help. But, to pm about source when you have a whole section on where you can read! Jeeze talk about lazzzzy!

Funny Phreak!
I had 726, just got finished deleting them all. Look noobs, I get it- I'm cool because I JUICE. And I'm SWOLE and RIPPED. It's from the gh and skin and peptides and crea-mass. I know you all wish you could be like me, wearing tank tops in the snow coz the T3 makes me fukkin hot. You know you all wish your mom let you have your own drawer in the fridge for your drugs too, but do you have to pm me about it day and night?

I'm fukkin cool- I'm SWOLE and everyone fukkin knows it so just read all my awesome posts on the bbing drugs and be glad my mom let's me use the computer to post the shit.

Now piss off, I need to go inject my bis/tris/calves/forearms with drugs that you will never know where I got them from

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131