YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My PM has been inundated with newbies asking....

strongrhino

Banned
Well my inbox has been receiving numerous requests lately from newer members asking for source information. Anyone else experiencing this? I dont mind answering questions- hell I got a lot I ask others-never regarding that. but I dont get why as of late some newer guys are asking these sorts of questions when they can read reviews and such on their own- as do I. Interesting to read IMO. Kinda making me paranoid and uneasy. I simply do not reply and then they enable that feature aknowledging reciept of message Anyone else? Makes me want to disable private message feature.

cut and paste a few.......i wanna see them

:cool:

Current ones deleted. And I dont know how moderators would feel about me exposing members like that as some are on the board now and they know who they are. Maybe they will chime in with explanations.
cut and paste a few.......i wanna see them

:cool:

i dont know whats so hard about looking in the sponsors section

Delete is an option I use all too frequently.;)
Anyone you see as shady, you pm me or another...I'll see if fit for banning...If it's obvious, just copy the name, delete, and report.

Last edited:
There's over 30 DVD outlets on here! LOL

someone is phishing....I get this all the time...they say that I seem to be knowledgeable but yet have never read any of my fictional posts I am using for my new book...."how to be a Noob and not appear as one"--Tales of an online bullshitter and Narc.
I usually delete or tell the the truth, I don't know and to use the search button.
we need to start screening applicants a little better if possible. no one should be allowed to do anything until they have been a member for 1 month and have at least 30 meaningful posts. just let them use the search button.

Current ones deleted. And I dont know how moderators would feel about me exposing members like that as some are on the board now and they know who they are. Maybe they will chime in with explanations.

all you gotta do is look at the profile....1 maybe 2 posts in any and just recently joined.
yeah, we should embarrass the fuck outta these folks and trace their IPs as well.

NOT ALL NOOBS ARE NARCS, MAYBE NEW PEOPLE JUST NEED SOME GUIDENCE. ITS NOT EASY BEING A NEW MEMBER ON A NEW BOARD.

NOT ALL NOOBS ARE NARCS, MAYBE NEW PEOPLE JUST NEED SOME GUIDENCE. ITS NOT EASY BEING A NEW MEMBER ON A NEW BOARD.

Well, this is an advanced board that includes a beginner forum and a "search" feature. I delete a lot of pm's. ;)

NOT ALL QUESTIONS CAN BE ANSWERED WITH THE SEARCH FUNCTION, BUT I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING. WE ARE ALL JUST TRYING TO LEARN AS MUCH AS WE CAN IN OUR SPORT, THE DAY I STOP LEARNING ABOUT IT IS THE DAY I QUIT!

i dont know whats so hard about looking in the sponsors section

This place has more open posting of sponsors than any board I've found. To ask for a source is like going to Playboy Mansion and asking so where are all the girls at?

I've gotten one or two.

I think what it is, is that it is almost unheard of that a forum will actually advertise legit sources here to a noob. They probably come from a site like steroid.com or elitefitness, where asking for sources is an instant ban. Here it isn't the case, so they probably aren't use to that

Yeah, I've gotten a few source requests recently.

I'm not sure what to make of them. My response is "Sorry I can't help with this. If you spend some time looking around this and other boards, you should be able to figure it out for yourself."

we all get this, we don't all make a thread about it. if they seem suspicious to me i forward it to a mod

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear