advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My pops blood glucose is through the roof....why hasn't the doc prescribed him metformin?

Haha coming from the guy who got banned for talking endless shit to people made a new account to ask why then talked more shit and now with another account is doing the same thing?

I love you butters but come on dude, you shouldn’t be calling anyone stubborn.

i am not sure what this butters talk is

but on the topic of diabetes. i knew a guy who had it... he 'stubbornly' refused to manage it. lost his lower legs and thus ability to walk. slowly lost his vision

then eventually his life

at some point, 'stubborn' doesn't quite capture the gravity of the issue

i am not sure what this butters talk is

but on the topic of diabetes. i knew a guy who had it... he 'stubbornly' refused to manage it. lost his lower legs and thus ability to walk. slowly lost his vision

then eventually his life

at some point, 'stubborn' doesn't quite capture the gravity of the issue

Haha okay bro bro

Thanks for the input, father fixed his diet as soon as he saw his blood work, the thread is about trying to figure out if there is a possible reason why he wouldn’t prescribe my father metformin even though he gave him statins like they were candy so I know what I’m talking about before I confront him again.

Haha okay bro bro

Thanks for the input, father fixed his diet as soon as he saw his blood work, the thread is about trying to figure out if there is a possible reason why he wouldn’t prescribe my father metformin even though he gave him statins like they were candy so I know what I’m talking about before I confront him again.

based on what you've told us, your father's doctor doesnt sound like he knows his ass from a hole in the ground

he may be concerned about lactic acidosis - which really isn't much of a concern to be had at all in the vast majority of cases

but then again, ass vs. a hole in the ground

sounds like your father is on the right track. i would seriously advise looking into low dose DNP

Obviously needs to fix his diet which he is doing but the dumb doctor gave him statins like they were candy so why wouldn't he also prescribe him metformin which isn't nearly as harmful as statins and would help his glucose levels?

Asking to get a better grasp on metformin and of course to also help my father, I've already gotten into it with his doc about throwing statins at him instead of telling him to fix his diet. He's an old idiot that probably hasn't learned anything new in 30 years no idea why my father refuses to see a different doc, I want to have an idea of what I'm talking about before I get into it with him again.
Unless the USPSTF, ACC, and AHA have changed their independent "guidelines", a Rx for Statins is typically part of "health prevention/maintenance" for adults b/n 40 - 75 y/o. If you fall within this age group, whether or not you are Rx'ed Statins is supposed to be determined based on your ASCVD (Atherosclerotic Coronary Vascular Disease) score which is a simple calculation anyone can manage. So next time your doc gives you sh*t, call him/her out on the ASCVD score or even better, the TIMI Risk Score or the CHA2DVasc2 score. 🤣😂🤣

Now back to the issue of your father and "doctor". Nowadays, if you're male and at least 40 y/o, you're doc is gonna insist on giving you a Rx for a Statin. Forget the facts, this will happen about 8 out of 10 times. Why the doc dimwit hasn't addressed your father's hyperglycemia is beyond any rationality. Maybe he's waiting for your dad to develop DKA so he can get sued for gross medical negligence one more time.

Side note: Metformin isn't without risks itself. If you've read the PDR, you will see that we do not quite understand Metformin's mechanism(s) of action. In other words, we aren't precisely sure how it works unlike Sildenafil which we know EXACTLY its mechanism of action (MOA).

And where did you get this intel? WebMD?
I have a degree in the field and have worked alongside doctors for 13 years. I hang out with them and they endorse my products. Everything I say is from vast personal experience I don't regurgitate shit unless it's a PUBMED or new england medical journal lab study or the likes, especially from webmd (not to discredit some of their factual information). How would any of this be found on webmd in the first place?Yes, webmd is on a crusade against doctors and is openly exposing them. Come on guy.... I am sharing a PERSPECTIVE. Even Stevie wonder could see this is happening in western medicine via big pharma. I digress

Thanks. Is the half life that long? Is that a comparable strategy?

The theoretical half-life is 36 hours, if you want to consume 100 mg a day, then 250 mg every 3 or 4 days could be quite tight.

Is it just as effective? Who the hell knows, just do trial and error, or get raw DNP and make your own caps.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws