over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Prami Experience

VICREP

Newbies
Pramipexole is a dopamine agonist, used by BBers to lower prolactin on Progestin cycles.

A lot of it's interest lies in it's sexual/libido benefits so I thought I would share my experience.

First of all I have libido issues for months now. Coupled with some puffy nipples and lactation I thought Prami was worth a shot.

I dosed anywhere from 0.25-0.5mg at night.

sides included nausea, tiredness, headaches and some sleep disturbance.

Now I didn't get much out of in in relation to reducing the lactation but the sexual sides were definitely there. I mean from a libido of 1/10 to about 8/10 within a few hours. As it didn't help with my lacation/puffy nipples I assume this is ti do with Prami's short half life. Hence why libido shoots up for 3-5 hours post dose then goes back to baseline.

I couldn't dose twice per day due to not being able to tolerate sides when I need to be mentally functional during the day. So if gyno remission is sort, I reccommend a take low dose where sides are non-invasive 2-3 times per day.

For sexual benefits? Prami should be used acutely. 0.25mg-1mg 2-3 hours before sex.

This is just my experience.

Also a word of warning. Since prami is a Dopamine Agonist sustained use will up-regulate dopamine receptors and withdrawal is a very real possibility. Beware of anhedonia as well. I definitely felt that flat emotional detachment after a while

I've experienced something similar with prami. Case in point - not a fan unless needed and can't get caber.

I get the sex boost for about 1-2 hours post dose, but I'm also feeling ill and tired so not exactly my favorite thing for repairing libido or ED. I think a PDE5 drug would be better for a short band-aid.

I think prami plays a yo yo effect with prolactin. I think over time, it will bring it down, but more in a bouncy-ball fashion where the peaks and troughs of prolactin release just get smaller and smaller. Not worth the sides IMO.

Caber, given it's long half life, seems to consistently blunt prolactin release over a good amount of time, which I think is better.

Consider this - the assumed mechanism for 19-nors stimulating prolactin is via some activity at the progesterone receptor.

While on a 19-nor, I don't know of a method to offset it's progesterone binding besides maybe some masteron (but this is not always a cure, if at all). that said, to combat the subsequent rise in prolactin release, we block it at the pituitary (cabergoline, bromo, prami). In a sense, we're treating the symptom (prolactin release) not the assumed cause (progesterone receptor activity)

If a drug is yo-yoing like prami may, then there are still gaps where prolactin rebound can occur.

Caber is definatly the way to go over prami. The sides are not as bad and also controls prolactin alot better in my experience.

I never notice any bad sides when i first started using prami, it did everything it was supposed to do while on a heavy cycle, but now that I am off cycle i don't seemed to be able to sleep unless I use prami...I tried valium, xanax, all kinds of sleeping pills nothing works.

My experience with prami

I started my blast with 800 test and 300 npp, 3mg arimidex
After a week got puffy nipples, started prami after 3-4 days - no puffy nipples, but shitty feling...Dropped prami, increased arimidex to 7mg/week now I am on my 5th week test is 1200 and npp is 500, but no puffy nipples, no shitty feelings, actually I am feeling awesome.

Lesson lerned: no estrogen issues = no prolactin issues = no prl inhibotor usage required

For those of you that have issues taking Prami then waking up in the middle of the night, have you tried dosing again and if so how'd that work out? Stuff knocks me out for 3 hours than I'm wide awake.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws