advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Pre, During, and Post Workout Drink Timing......

With all this talk of pre during and post workout drinks I thought I would give you my breakdown as to what I do...

My pre drink I like to take in at exactly 43 minutes and 17 seconds before I start trainign....anything more and I just don't "feel it" and anything less I feel a little full and dont like it and won't have a good training session....its gotta be within 3 seconds of this time or its ruined......:D:p

My during shake needs to be taken in at precisely 6/18th's of the way through my workout between my second and third set of my fourth excersise.....this maximies the utility of this drink and therefore really helps to work.....if I drink it at the 7/12th mark its doesn't work..........9/18ths of the way through its too late.....it has to be 6/18ths....:D

My post workout shake must be taken within 4minutes and 37 seconds after my workout..........anything more and I miss my bodies own anabolic personalized window......everythign gets ruined including my workout if I do not drink it in the aloted timeframe....I will miss my workout window and therefore not grow if I do not get it in 4 mintues and 37 seconds.........Judge Wapner's at 4, Judge Wapner's at 4, Can't miss Judge Wapner at 4....Oh I am sorry....that is somethign else I need to remember....lol....:p :D

A few notes on how to stay perfect:rolleyes: :
- My watch is set to the atomic clock so my timing is perfect....lol
-If you think I do all this you are crazy....I do get a pre drink in and a post one

What I do do is be consistent with my eating....eating a lot of healthy proteins fats and carbs.......eating consiststantly this way will maake you grow bigger and stronger than agonzieing getting just this pre,during and post workout meal right.....if you only get this meal right and no other meal throught the day you will not grow period........You think Ronnie coleman agaonizes over this meal? If you watch him you see how consistant he is with all his meals......the PRE, DURING, & POST workout shakes can be effective and have their place but let's not forget about the other six or so meals we eat a day.....

Ok that is my rant......back to adjusting my watch back to the atomic clock....

Dont you think you'd get a better insluin repsonse PWO drinking your shake at 4 min 36 seconds.

BD21, I do almost the same thing except I throw in a "pre - pre workout" shake so that I am full and energized for my pre workout shake...Its complicated and none of you would prolly understand...

Yeah kinda get what you are saying I would have to research it some more to fully understand what a pre pre workout shake is....lol....its all ball bearing these days...LOL....that is my favorite quote from hutch I just wanted to throw that in there...:D

Dont you think you'd get a better insluin repsonse PWO drinking your shake at 4 min 36 seconds.

Not really......Linear regression modeling I did by checking my blood glucose levels every 4.2 seconds says that 4 min 37 seconds is optional.....much like 7 minute abs are much better than the six minute abs version.....

Speaking of which, does anyone have a post sex drink to replenish test levels?

Speaking of which, does anyone have a post sex drink to replenish test levels?

10raw oysters
Tobasco to taste
water
Ice
Blender

*mix until fine
*chug it down like a beer to avoid taste
*take an hour nap
* floss and brush teeth to get stank breath out
* Enjoy another go around with simone...... :p :D

Can I use Frank's Red Hot instead of Tobasco? I hate Tobasco. That shit tastes like the ass end of a menstrual skunk...

Also, why would you assume it was Simone? :eek: J/K Simone....

my bodybuilding career is doomed...........my watch has no second hand!! WTF am i gonna do now???:confused: :mad:

my bodybuilding career is doomed...........my watch has no second hand!! WTF am i gonna do now???:confused: :mad:

Kaiser- Franks works just as good.....no simone....oh man.....YOU ARE DUMB!! lol.....:p :D

DB- Dude I told you guys....atomic clock watch.....sharper image catalog...LOL

Kaiser- Franks works just as good.....no simone....oh man.....YOU ARE DUMB!! lol.....:p :D

Variety is the spice of life. (She shares) :D

DB- Dude I told you guys....atomic clock watch.....sharper image catalog...LOL

Hey bulldog is there anyway i can pay you to train me, man if you let these kind of secrets out on an open board you must have some real good stuff for the guys who pay you.

Hey bulldog is there anyway i can pay you to train me, man if you let these kind of secrets out on an open board you must have some real good stuff for the guys who pay you.

Kaiser- touche my friend......very true!!:p

Healthfreak79- I no longer work with students one on one....if you like you can come train with my disiples in my temple hidden in the mountains of tibet.....where you will learn the secrets of overanalyzation......;) :D

Well so as not to over,overcomplicate things I just run an IV into my corroted artery. I have a bag for pre workout that gets hooked up 13 minutes and 5 sconds pre. I then have a during bag loaded and ready in the fridge which I change (takes about 46seconds) at 19 minutes 10 seconds into my workout. For post I change the bag to my post workout drink which I then turn the drip feed right down so that for 3 hours and 29 minutes 15 seconds I have a constant feed of aminos and carbs to replenish glycogen as efficiently as possible. Now I agree with the atomic clock watch however I prefer the Timex as it "takes a lickin and keeps on tickin". The atomis watch gets banged up too easily while training. Now this method may not work for everyone and individual results will vary! So some tweaking may need to occur but as long as it is within the 33second window of oppurtunity you should be fine!

Well so as not to over,overcomplicate things I just run an IV into my corroted artery. I have a bag for pre workout that gets hooked up 13 minutes and 5 sconds pre. I then have a during bag loaded and ready in the fridge which I change (takes about 46seconds) at 19 minutes 10 seconds into my workout. For post I change the bag to my post workout drink which I then turn the drip feed right down so that for 3 hours and 29 minutes 15 seconds I have a constant feed of aminos and carbs to replenish glycogen as efficiently as possible. Now I agree with the atomic clock watch however I prefer the Timex as it "takes a lickin and keeps on tickin". The atomis watch gets banged up too easily while training. Now this method may not work for everyone and individual results will vary! So some tweaking may need to occur but as long as it is within the 33second window of oppurtunity you should be fine!

LOL....Your pre workout IV is raw cream correct?? Just checking...:p :D

LOL....Your pre workout IV is raw cream correct?? Just checking...:p :D
Well I wasn't going to let out all the ingredients but.........................yes and some ground up tiger penis with rhino horn (for the pumps) and a few dead cows for the aminos!! Now this must be done in the right ratios and micrgrams or it will not work. I actually take it down to the nanogram for absolute accuracy. Much like the atomic clock...........now the real secret to the magic is to bombard this pre drink with green gamma radiation to heat it to the correct temp and to activate the gamma sensitive bacteria, which mutates them into the most pure form of gamma growth hormone available. It does not need to be rocket science though. A degree in nuclear physics is all that you need!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131