over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My precontest cycle

rippedboy

Banned
hey guys, i have a competition on april 26 (if it is that one i will be going to). i just wanted to post my cycle and see if i can get any advice on those that compete. it will be my first show so here is what i have planned.

i will begin my program and cycle on feb 2, which gives me exactly 12 weeks to diet down to 4% bf and get ready. right now i am 17% bf, now i have some questions about the cycle. will i notice water retention on the dbol? i dont think i should use the fina, winstrol for the full 12 weeks so i am planning on doing this, might add tren and winny only last 4-6 weeks instead of the following:

weeks 12-9:

750mg ICN galenika enanthate per week
20-30mg thai dbol daily
50mg proviron daily or .5mg arimidex daily
20mcg t3 daily

weeks 8-5:

DROP the ICN t3 and DBOL and use:

100mg testolent daily
50mg winstrol zambon daily
37.5mg fina daily

weeks 4-1:

UP fina to 75mg daily
ADD 25mg halotestin daily
20-40mcg t3 daily
*Optional (because this might be too many drugs): ADD 100mg oral masteron daily
(prop, tren, winny stay)

week 1-contest:

DROP testolent: and thur, fri, and sat use 100mg test suspension daily with fina, winstrol, and halo, and arimidex and proviron.

this is just the basics. im going wylde though just have to wait for him to return.

Last edited:
s

well then i guess i will follow this! unless someone has better advice for me. thanks.

bro if you dont get any replyes that means they like it

looks good to me only thing I would say is from 14 weeks out start getting your cardio etc underway and start changing your diet habbits, gives you 2 weeks to get into it. It's always easier to slow down bit on dieting than try and speed everything up , best luck :)

F

BIGKIWI said:
looks good to me only thing I would say is from 14 weeks out start getting your cardio etc underway and start changing your diet habbits, gives you 2 weeks to get into it. It's always easier to slow down bit on dieting than try and speed everything up , best luck :)

oh definately. ive been dieting since dec 31, all natural though, been doing cardio and everything, right now im about 14 weeks out. feb 1 will be 12 weeks out so i will begin the cycle and up cardio to 1hr each day i suppose. just waiting for wylde to return so i can get more help on the diet.

One other thing bro I personally would never diet without gear as I feel you lose to much muscle

Amen to that

I did my first show naturally at 167? lbs at 18 the next year with the sauce and came in at 188lbs.. my conditioning was better when i was natural by about 1.5% but oh well. Its a learning game bro! Also next time try bulking with gear for 6 weeks before you start dieting it has worked well with my last show. Let us know how it goes! Also how about your food schedule... this is going to be 10x more important than how much shit is floating around the system. Let us know and good luck!

Since this is your first show also make sure about your tanning being in order, posing trunks, posing routine etc...

Re: Amen to that

Mojo Rising said:
I did my first show naturally at 167? lbs at 18 the next year with the sauce and came in at 188lbs.. my conditioning was better when i was natural by about 1.5% but oh well. Its a learning game bro! Also next time try bulking with gear for 6 weeks before you start dieting it has worked well with my last show. Let us know how it goes! Also how about your food schedule... this is going to be 10x more important than how much shit is floating around the system. Let us know and good luck!

Since this is your first show also make sure about your tanning being in order, posing trunks, posing routine etc...

i understand diet is very important. although i dont know exactly how many cals to eat, i weigh 145 at 5'5" im going to get some help from wylde a become one of his clients when he returns, i would bulk but im too fat right now, im at 17% maybe a bit less. this is the first time im ever dieting really. and the first time im dieting with gear. actually, i never used prop, fina, winstrol, halo, masteron. this is the first time with these drugs. always bulked using test, dbol, eq. have not done many cycles, just 2 bulks. and since i want to diet down, i thought of competing, so thats why im not so big. im too fat, and i hate it. when should i start tanning and how many times per week? i didnt practice posing yet either. also, i never trained abs, but i know i have them through training other parts, right? so how many times per week should i train them? thanks.

i'll second that bigkiwi when i was younger I was natural and dited down to 148 for a show in dieting I ended up losing 14 pounds of muscles with the fat. Never ever again.

d

just have a question. should i run the fina the full 12 weeks? or will it lose potency after 6-8 weeks? still not sure on the dbol thats why. so i thought of replacing it with fina but if thats a bad idea, i guess i'll stick with the dbol.

rippedboy said:
weeks 12-9:

750mg ICN galenika enanthate per week
20-30mg thai dbol daily
50mg proviron daily or .5mg arimidex daily
20mcg t3 daily

I THINK YOU WILL USE THIS WEEKS 500 MG OF BOLDENONE A WEEK

weeks 8-5:

DROP the ICN t3 and DBOL and use:

100mg testolent daily
50mg winstrol zambon daily
37.5mg fina daily

YOU WILL NEED MORE AS THIS WEEKS TRY WITH 100 MG OF ANADROL ED

weeks 4-1:

UP fina to 75mg daily
ADD 25mg halotestin daily
20-40mcg t3 daily
*Optional (because this might be too many drugs): ADD 100mg oral masteron daily
(prop, tren, winny stay)

YOU NEED TO START THE TESTOSTERONE SUSPENSION 4 WEEKS BEFORE THE COUNTEST AND TRY TO TAKE ANAVAR 4 WEEKS BEFORE THE SHOW TOO.

week 1-contest:

DROP testolent: and thur, fri, and sat use 100mg test suspension daily with fina, winstrol, and halo, and arimidex and proviron.

GH? SLIM? ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE IT?

WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO COMPETE? IS A NQ?

BEST WISHES,
BIG-h

Last edited:
You say you weigh 145lbs at 17% bf, and you plan on being 4% bf for the show. If you don't lose any muscle in the process, that puts you at 126lbs for the show. Are you sure you wouldn't rather wait another year to put on some quality weight. Maybe you meant that you weigh 245? One last thing. If you are not already a client of Wylde, I don't believe he is taking on new people. I wrote him a few months back and never got a response. Someone on this board told me that he's too busy to return emails b/c he gets a shit load each day.

d

Queefer said:
You say you weigh 145lbs at 17% bf, and you plan on being 4% bf for the show. If you don't lose any muscle in the process, that puts you at 126lbs for the show. Are you sure you wouldn't rather wait another year to put on some quality weight. Maybe you meant that you weigh 245? One last thing. If you are not already a client of Wylde, I don't believe he is taking on new people. I wrote him a few months back and never got a response. Someone on this board told me that he's too busy to return emails b/c he gets a shit load each day.

you are right. i would weigh in at about 126 because of my height and i am 145 right now. could be 17-21% though the caliper read 17%. i know i should put on quality mass first, im not big at all, only been training for 3 years but i have a frame. right now i feel i need to get lean once and for good. so instead of just leaning up, i thought of just going all the way and competing. im hoping to put on at least 5-10 lbs of muscle throughout these 12 weeks but i dont know for sure, that may be too much to ask for. the first 4 weeks with the test/dbol, i will still diet, but increase protein to like 2.0g per pound of bodyweight, keeping carbs at around 50g. after those 4 weeks, calories will be strict, around 1800-2000 or so. eating about 40g carbs in the morning after 30 min of riding the bike daily and reducing protein a bit, increasing fat as well.

big-h

no gh, or slin, i feel im too young for all that, i would rather have more experience with more gear, as i never even used stuff like fina, winny, halo. i dont know about anavar either, the cost of my current plan is really high. this comp is in orange county, CA.

other local competitors are telling me to wait til the LA in july, and put on some mass first, but i dont want to bulk up with carbs until i finish this competition.

Last edited:
f

big-h, dont you think thats too much, especially for a person my size? you want me to add eq, anadrol, suspension and anavar to my already "enough" cycle? man i think i'll die if i do too much!!
also, what are your thoughts on just running the fina all 12 weeks instead of the last 8? or will it not be as effective? and should i really use the orals until 4 weeks out? i think 8 weeks on dbol/a50 is too much.

anyone else? thanks alot for the help.

Since you haven't used Fina before I wouldn't plan on using it for more than 8 weeks. After ~4 weeks, the cramps can be unbearable at times. I usually go 6 to 8 weeks cause I HATE cramps! If you ever get a cramp in your kegal muscle, you'll want to call 911!

xcel

d

xcelbeyond said:
Since you haven't used Fina before I wouldn't plan on using it for more than 8 weeks. After ~4 weeks, the cramps can be unbearable at times. I usually go 6 to 8 weeks cause I HATE cramps! If you ever get a cramp in your kegal muscle, you'll want to call 911!

xcel

yeah i forgot about some of the sides associated with fina. what about running the dbol longer than 4 weeks? should i use arimidex or femara with this 12 week cycle?

You could do 6 weeks on d-bol. Remember everyone's different as far as sides go. The only 2 AAS that give me cramps are fina and d-bol. The cramps from d-bol make fina cramps seem mild - again, this is "me" (doesn't bother most people).

I'd definately use letrozole (femera) as it will also help keep you dry.

xcel

Re: f

rippedboy said:
big-h, dont you think thats too much, especially for a person my size? you want me to add eq, anadrol, suspension and anavar to my already "enough" cycle? man i think i'll die if i do too much!!
also, what are your thoughts on just running the fina all 12 weeks instead of the last 8? or will it not be as effective? and should i really use the orals until 4 weeks out? i think 8 weeks on dbol/a50 is too much.

anyone else? thanks alot for the help.

This is not a killer dosis,are low dosis the exact dosis you need , this is a good combo to get hard and density to any bb of your size and weight to look bigger and huge....

Running any as for more than 8 weeks is a mistake, like Xcel said take 6 weeks of dianabol and anadrol for 4 weeks in my opinion, it helps you to get a real densyity shape... Of course you have to take your liver values to be sure you are not in danger to get sick but as i said those are low dosis dont be worry about it...

and remember........
........The world is to little for the littles!!!!!!
Big-h

Re: d

rippedboy said:

you are right. i would weigh in at about 126 because of my height and i am 145 right now. could be 17-21% though the caliper read 17%. i know i should put on quality mass first, im not big at all, only been training for 3 years but i have a frame. right now i feel i need to get lean once and for good. so instead of just leaning up, i thought of just going all the way and competing. im hoping to put on at least 5-10 lbs of muscle throughout these 12 weeks but i dont know for sure, that may be too much to ask for. the first 4 weeks with the test/dbol, i will still diet, but increase protein to like 2.0g per pound of bodyweight, keeping carbs at around 50g. after those 4 weeks, calories will be strict, around 1800-2000 or so. eating about 40g carbs in the morning after 30 min of riding the bike daily and reducing protein a bit, increasing fat as well.

big-h

no gh, or slin, i feel im too young for all that, i would rather have more experience with more gear, as i never even used stuff like fina, winny, halo. i dont know about anavar either, the cost of my current plan is really high. this comp is in orange county, CA.

other local competitors are telling me to wait til the LA in july, and put on some mass first, but i dont want to bulk up with carbs until i finish this competition.

If you are looking to be around 4% and taking into consideration water loss, you could end up stepping on stage at 110lbs or even less. I have never done a show but you might want to get the help of one of the mods maybe through a PM and ask for some personal help.

Re: Amen to that

Mojo Rising said:
Also next time try bulking with gear for 6 weeks before you start dieting it has worked well with my last show.
whats ur logic behind that bro ? just wondering cos it seems of no use to me .

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws