over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Prostate is clenching after sex?

Wish it only lasted 5 min, shit ive passed out and fell on the floor from it, and it lasted like 20 min each time for me

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

And that's not enough of a reason to go see a urologist?

There is a muscle there called the pubococcygeus muscle. Most say the PC muscle. Ive had that cramp before, just like other muscles on your body like a calf or hamstring (charley horse) can. Maybe that is what the pain is. Are you having cramps in any other muscles of your body?

Your PC muscle will contract with orgasm. This is why sometimes women will do exercises trying to strengthen that muscle to make the orgasm stronger. You should be able to contract it on your own just thinking about it, I know I can. Contract, relax. See if that feels similar. Do that after you have the next episode and see if it makes the pain worse.

I think if your prostate was swollen you would have a weak urine flow and not be able to fully empty your bladder. Another symptom here is frequent urination due to the fact that you cant fully empty your bladder. Having that? Sometimes too you can have a white discharge that comes out when you pee, most likely prostatic fluid.

The peeing when youre sitting down and then standing and having to go again just comes from being in the sitting position it is more difficult for your bladder to fully empty. IM not quite sure why that is but I notice it on me. Maybe something to do with gravity pull, not sure.

Last edited:
I experience the same thing and its not likely your prostate. Its something called Proctalgia Fugax. It usually happens in the middle of the night and wakes you up. They don't really no what causes it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proctalgia_fugax

Yeah, I get that. Painful as hell, wakes me up and I feel like I have to shit. Wife asks me what is wrong, tell her my stomach hurts. Thanks for the info, never went to the doctor for it but always wondered what it was.

Yeah, I get that. Painful as hell, wakes me up and I feel like I have to shit. Wife asks me what is wrong, tell her my stomach hurts. Thanks for the info, never went to the doctor for it but always wondered what it was.

Yeah, that is close in proximity to the muscle I mentioned. I think this muscle also contracts during orgasm. Why having sex can bring this one. Sometimes after it cramps really bad it will take 24 hours or so to recuperate. Good idea not to have an orgasm until it is better.

The PC muscle I mentioned earlier I sometimes call the "tail wagger muscle" because if you flex it, your penis will move.

Last edited:
There is a member on here who is a urologist...cant remember his name.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I have it for a half hour or longer. The pain seems to have lessened over time or Ive just built up a tolerance to it. When I first experienced it I would break out in a cold sweat.

I asked my urologist about it before as I go in for an annual prostate exam and he said they weren't sure what causes it.

I personally think its related to having internal hemorrhoids. Basically its having a muscle spasm up in the anal area. To put it bluntly, it feels like someone jagging you in the ass with a knife.

The only thing that really helps me is sitting on the toilet and trying to have a bowel movement.

Ive gotten it in the gym a couple times while doing flat bench presses as well.

Last edited:
I have it for a half hour or longer. The pain seems to have lessened over time or Ive just built up a tolerance to it. When I first experienced it I would break out in a cold sweat.

I asked my urologist about it before as I go in for an annual prostate exam and he said they weren't sure what causes it.

I personally think its related to having internal hemorrhoids. Basically its having a muscle spasm up in the anal area. To put it bluntly, it feels like someone jagging you in the ass with a knife.

The only thing that really helps me is sitting on the toilet and trying to have a bowel movement.

Ive gotten it in the gym a couple times while doing flat bench presses as well.
Yup ^^^^^ EXACTLY! like a knive and it hurts ll the way to my bellybutton, and yeah i got hemmroids, and shit u maybe right internal ones, im not glad to see others have this but relieved im not alone especially seeing someone who also get this horrible pain for longer than 5min!

Yup ^^^^^ EXACTLY! like a knive and it hurts ll the way to my bellybutton, and yeah i got hemmroids, and shit u maybe right internal ones, im not glad to see others have this but relieved im not alone especially seeing someone who also get this horrible pain for longer than 5min!

i have this REALLY bad before (but not in yrs) but only when i had to crap really bad. it was so bad i would double over in pain, but it would pass rather quickly.

probably not the same thing, but i thought i'd chime in anyway. but good luck, man. prostate issues are no joke, obviously.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws