over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My real progress pics, was too embarrassed to post before

Designbuilt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Good morning peoples, I received a lot of positive comments on my previous two threads about my sobriety and progress since returning to the gym. I did a show last week and took second in my class (classic physique nov) I posted some pics that I took 2 months apart, since I stopped drinking, but I was actually much worse than that, mid November, I was about 235lbs of fat, possibly heavier, I look more like 250, now that I'm seeing the pics... Then I started hitting the scotch hard, by hard, I mean that I was drinking a bottle a day and at one point 2 bottles per day!! That's half a gallon, I dropped to about 175lbs and looked horrible, a few people asked my brother if I had cancer, I was also looking like total shit, my chest, shoulders, arms were all skinny, my chest sagged like someone who lost a lot of weight... I never thought that I'd be in the shape I was before... A few clients asked if I was sick, then they told me, that whatever I had, took a lot out of me... (pics in the long sleeve blue tshirt) My eye was also pretty much shut from the cornea transplant being so dry all the time... So in late January, I decided to stop drinking, I tapered down using beer this time... Then I decided to do a show, although conditions were far from ideal and I just barely missed my peak, I am extremely grateful to have made it to July still alive, let alone having done a show and almost winning my class! I took the week off to binge on everything I could think of and now I'm back on my diet and in the gym starting today... The diet part for sure, but hopefully I make it to the gym as well...

Attachments

• nov16.jpg
    nov16.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 675
  • 11-16.jpg
    11-16.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 494
  • 1-2017.jpg
    1-2017.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 462
  • jan-2017.jpg
    jan-2017.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 516
  • lastdayofdrinking2017.jpg
    lastdayofdrinking2017.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 639
Last edited:
Shots taken day of the show

This is how I turned out on July 1st, 2017.

Attachments

• 19511503_10203604137702075_663423763913846464_n.jpg
    19511503_10203604137702075_663423763913846464_n.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 596
  • 19430015_10203581136767066_6977818985171900697_n.jpg
    19430015_10203581136767066_6977818985171900697_n.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 515
  • IMG_3369[1].jpg
    IMG_3369[1].jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 491
  • IMG_3384[1].jpg
    IMG_3384[1].jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 448
  • IMG_3309[1].jpg
    IMG_3309[1].jpg
    272 KB · Views: 519
Wow, good stuff! Congrats. Respect for giving up the alcohol.

bravo for getting your ass I gear....

now keep it that way...

:cool:

You weren't kidding when you said you let yourself go. Try not to let yourself go like that again and stay in decent shape. You worked too hard for it, too lose it.

Good fucking job bro.. awesome! I too recently came off a bender and getting my ass back into health, got a log going on here, I also will not be posting pics until I've reached a comfortable state. Very inspiring! I love to see people that get themselves out of the hell hole. what's your new weight?

HOLY CRAP!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I already knew you had tremendous genetics, but THIS... in less than a year from Nov 2016 to July this year... what a WILLPOWER you have, George... that's just AMAZING... BRAVO. Nothing else to add, bravo. :headbang:

Now, as Tenny and Pesty said, PLEASE don't fall back again... :cool:

On a side note, not many people enter the Members photo section these days: post your before/after in Big A's thread in the open... that's what everyone does.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/109228-pic-you-took-today.html

Post the pics, not just links to click on... ;)

And also in my thread por favor... cause if anyone fits in, clearly it's you!! :)

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...l-thread-post-your-before-after-pictures.html

Last edited:
wow

Designbuilt,

Wow, what a transformation. Very motivational. I am impressed.
Hard to believe that is the same person. Much respect.

Like others have said, now keep it under control. You will be
happier and healthier for yourself and your family.

nice work bro. keep it up. stay off that slippery slope.

Congratulations on the transformation and on the huge life changing decision to get sober! Keep it up!

1st off congrats on giving up the alcohol brother. That is huge right there!

2nd You look great! What a transformation keep up the hard work!

Congratulations on the transformation and on giving up alcohol you looked really great in those pics

Not to sound like a broken record, but the way you turned yourself around is just amazing. Both from the perspective of how you were living your life and what you did with your physique in that time frame as well. Truly inspirational!

Good work on the transformation, now don't go backwards. No one respects the other guy.

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Thanks guys, I did slip up a little bit after the show, I had nothing but garbage, chocolate, burgers, beef sandwiches, pizza, I had some beer too, I started with one at my favorite bar, then I went to a six pack, then 12, but then I stopped completely... a week of cheating and as of Monday back on my diet, yesterday back in the gym and i'm a decent 200lbs... this break didn't seem to hurt me, I look fuller, feel better and i'm anxious to start hitting it hard... I have a video that I made this is a lot more dramatic than this, I haven't shown anyone yet... I'll have to shorten it, clean it up a bit when I have time... also I will definitely post on those threads Phidias... I appreciate the words of encouragement...

I am mostly focusing on work, getting caught up and it's going pretty well, my son is back from vacation and his birthday is coming up, so I have every reason to be happy... I am glad that I didn't do what I normally do and that is just let myself go to hell after dieting for so long, then go into a 'bulking' cycle... I am starting to take a lot more heart and liver supplements and finally going to get some blood work, I think it's best that I wait until I clean up just a little though, my numbers might be too off if I was recently on, although my doses weren't crazy and I went to short acting stuff... Still I feel great, healthy and pretty happy, just before the show, I was getting miserable and too tired all the time...

This is nothing short of incredible.

One of those things that new people should see as there are plenty of people who started on much better ends of the spectrum never making half the change you made.

You should be proud.:headbang:

Wow that is one of the more dramatic transformation's I've seen. One thing I'd like to add, obviously you realize you struggle with drinking. I truly feel AA or some type of program would greatly benefit you. You have to much to loose if you start drinking again. I hope you find a way to over come. Best of luck to you!!

One word - amazing.
When you have will power these are the results, wow.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear