vita mix
> end thread

Love my blendtec!
3 scoops unflavored Isopure
handfull of strawberries, 1/4 banana,
1/4 cup blueberries, 4oz greek yogurt
1 cup nonfat milk, 1/2 cup apple juice,
5-6 ice cubes...90 grams protein, 9 grams fat,
30 grams carbs. Broken into 2 servings...
so simple and easy to get down.

I haven't purchased any kind of fancy gun as you say. I have no youtube channel so I don't know what you are referring to.

I also haven't bought a massive house, any new cars, or purchased any bitches as you say. You must have me confused with someone else.
Are u not the guy who bought a gun ( pistol ) and raised a thread with pictures of the gun while u had your finger on the trigger and someone said take your finger off the damn trigger !lol. u asked how do I use it or clean it something like that and u were advised to look at some u tube videos regd this for self help. u weregl going on about how wicked this gun was etc etc.

I think you are the same guy . No ?

I never said you had a U tube 'channel'.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have an air fryer and love it. It does use a little oil, but only something like 1 or 2 tablespoons to fry things instead of cups and cups of oil.

I have an air fryer and love it. It does use a little oil, but only something like 1 or 2 tablespoons to fry things instead of cups and cups of oil.

I have it too. love it . Phillips air fryer ?

Are u not the guy who bought a gun ( pistol ) and raised a thread with pictures of the gun while u had your finger on the trigger and someone said take your finger off the damn trigger !lol. u asked how do I use it or clean it something like that and u were advised to look at some u tube videos regd this for self help. u weregl going on about how wicked this gun was etc etc.

I think you are the same guy . No ?

I never said you had a U tube 'channel'.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

No, that's not me. I have never posted pictures of myself with a weapon.

I now have 2 synthepure smoothies everyday. I change the fruit everday but usually have 1 lower carb one and one higher carb pre workout. Berries are ideal as they are low carb but packed full of nutrients. I usually add 1 apple to the berries and some spinach. I also love using kiwis now for their many health benefits. The pre workout one will always have 1 banana in. I usually add pineapple too. If I ever want more carbs I add some oats in too. My new fav are cherries for again their health benefits but also the taste. Most of my shakes have less than 50g carbs.

For anyone who doesn't want to pay out much you can get a good blender for fairly cheap. One of my downfalls is I like to have the best of everything. I was looking for a new blender recently and realized just get a decent one but no point in spending $500. If you have that spare cash then great but if you are only doing smoothies it's completely not needed. My mate paid $40 for his blender and it works great. You can get an older model nutribullet for fairly cheap now too. 600 watts is more than enough and it will still take a matter of seconds to make your smoothie.

I like the juicer because I like drink the juice very much, if can make by self in home that will feel very nice:)

My wife makes smoothies all the time and just uses an old blender that the neighbors gave us when they were going to move and didn't want to mess with moving it. It is just a cheap blender, Oster I think, something you can pick up at Target for about $40. Had it now for about 8 years and it still runs like new. I don't know how long the old neighbors used it.

Nutri-Bullet for me....damn thing will pulverize nails !

It is worth purchasing and not cost too much, many natural juice and beans can be made for family, it can make our life healthier

Vita mix ! I love mine as well, wifey makes all kinds of goodies with it

Cool Stuff

Hot Damn!! I found this baby on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond, so I couldn't pass it up!! With the 20% coupon, it was only $168!!!!! For a freakin Blendtec!!!!!

I have made frozen fruit protein shakes, and morning time spinach shakes and so far, it has exceeded my expectations!! If you can afford this blender, I would highly recommend you buy one!

That looks really cool.

I spent $600 on a professional vitamix 2 years ago, it pretty much stays dusty until I use it as a glorified food chopper for chicken salad, celery spinach and carrots (my favorite filler food) with a little OO dresssing added in.
I hate liquid shakes and the preparation that goes with it.

good for you
Hot Damn!! I found this baby on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond, so I couldn't pass it up!! With the 20% coupon, it was only $168!!!!! For a freakin Blendtec!!!!!

I have made frozen fruit protein shakes, and morning time spinach shakes and so far, it has exceeded my expectations!! If you can afford this blender, I would highly recommend you buy one!

I def need to start looking for a new blender ( a more powerful one). I tired of having to chop everything up small enough for it to blend and ice takes forever. I might check into this one

Another great option is a nutribullet. 900watt version is great, but they have a 1200watt and 1700watt versions too.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws