over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My reply to all the preaching threads

Seems like there are 2 personalities/approaches to using boards

The ones that value privacy, freedom, and generally aren't concerned with what people think of them.

Then people with an ego who went attention, want to be labeled a good and honest bro, who want a reputation. Boston may be a prime example.

Anyone can get pulled over for speeding buy the guy who drives by the police station at 90mph is more likely to get caught. See the thread about the guy who was selling aas "legally" who just crashed his boat drunk with a minor. Did he think the FDA feds would really treat him like Joe blow who uses a little test when he was basically flaunting his business in their face?

Seems like people are alot more ballsey now days then years ago. Back then you needed refs just to order from a good source.
More like recklessly careless...........

I think for every decent human being bodybuilder there’s three narcissist bodybuilders, at least. It kind of takes that type of don’t give a fuck about anyone else personality to get to the top ranks in this sport. Probably all sports if we’re honest. And in business too.

As the saying goes, it comes with the territory. THEY come with the territory.
I think many of the good people are not spending their time online and in general, are busy worrying about and taking care of their own shit/lives. The "too busy to worry about others" crowd. Happy people do spread happiness but miserable fucks spend far more of their time spreading their misery. Just my personal experience. I remain guardedly optimistic about humans...............but I am doubling down on dogs!

More like recklessly careless...........

I think many of the good people are not spending their time online and in general, are busy worrying about and taking care of their own shit/lives. The "too busy to worry about others" crowd. Happy people do spread happiness but miserable fucks spend far more of their time spreading their misery. Just my personal experience. I remain guardedly optimistic about humans...............but I am doubling down on dogs!

Probably true. The gym beasts that have a fufulling life outside of the gym probably aren't taking vids of themselves doing Tbar rows and uploading them online and then setting notifications to see how many likes they get. Or working at their real job as opposed to trying to sell their latest and greatest super-multi-hypertrophy superformula (which comes with a free shaker bottle) on their IG.

Here is my outlook on LE and this lifestyle, I know so many LE guys and they are all pretty smart guys and there are people up their chain of command way smarter than them. If they want and choose to come get you or any bodybuilder it is actually child's play to them, easy as taking candy from a baby, they could really go after people on social media and YouTube fellows that would be STUPID EASY. My point is if they want ANYONE on this board, pic or no pic it's too fucking easy for them to find and get you. I just figure there are more pressing items right now than some personal use meatheads. Just an FYI some of the guys you have come to know and like on boards over the years and message with are LE, that's their job to blend in and fish for info and see how illegal substances are bought and sold, trust me they do their research.

this is all true.

that said what about change for the better?
since thats what "this" whole practice is supposed to be about.

i think a really beautiful aspect of sports or the gym or real training is when we are doing that thing, it evens the playing field. skin color, nationality, sexual preference polatics... none of that stuff matters in the gym. its just ( at its purist ) about being better, we are all there for the same we help each other towards that goal.

thats also at there best what these boards were about. for sure i have talked to helped out and been friends with mitlitary and le on these boards as it was all about the individual becoming a better them. our goals and our demons basically the same.

thats the thing we should be paying attention to here. making change for the better. no body should be hurt or have there life altered by the laws assocatied with all this.

you point out that most ppl here are not real bbers. which again 100% true.
a pro bber is the extreme outlier of an aas user or gym goer. i see the best examples of those as what we should learn from. as clearly they figured something out.

as various forms extreme outliers here we should be trying to do better, rather then fight amongst eachother for the golden cookie.

whatever side you play for. take that to heart.

It seems like these days the same people from the early 2000's are still on the boards. It really did affect us deeply. It did for me. I would spend 5 hours a day on EF. I remember the likes of Huckleberry Finnaplex, 2Thick, Stew Meat etc. How we still remember these anonymous handles decades later really shows how much of an impact it had on our lives. I swear I could close my eyes and almost see full conversations with some members from nearly 20 years ago. Look at me, I am a "newbie" but I was still there throughout the years even if I did miss a year or 3 at a time.

It seems it is always the same group of good people who have stuck around. The new generations will not know this level of information exchange. Now they find an instagram guru and pay for training, nutrition and steroid advice. Sad really.

It seems like these days the same people from the early 2000's are still on the boards. It really did affect us deeply. It did for me. I would spend 5 hours a day on EF. I remember the likes of Huckleberry Finnaplex, 2Thick, Stew Meat etc. How we still remember these anonymous handles decades later really shows how much of an impact it had on our lives. I swear I could close my eyes and almost see full conversations with some members from nearly 20 years ago. Look at me, I am a "newbie" but I was still there throughout the years even if I did miss a year or 3 at a time.

It seems it is always the same group of good people who have stuck around. The new generations will not know this level of information exchange. Now they find an instagram guru and pay for training, nutrition and steroid advice. Sad really.
I remember winny fan from ef, then he started sology as biggie swolls. Triedia too, roiddoc, meso with guys selling their extras and trading, back before ugl were common and it was amps amps amps

What name did you post under at EF?

I remember winny fan from ef, then he started sology as biggie swolls. Triedia too, roiddoc, meso with guys selling their extras and trading, back before ugl were common and it was amps amps amps
remember that one jackass need2getaas lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity