over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My reply to all the preaching threads

I guess it’s because of the whole “credentials” thing people hold so highly on the boards…

I feel like you can have 10,000 posts and been around 15 years but people will throw that to the wayside if you haven’t “proven” something.

At least to some people..

I say it in the context that I’m no Coach or IFBB pro, or supreme athlete or scientist, doctor etc…
Your not a nobody you definitely contribute but you could be labeled a nobody because you don't aspire to be a mass monster, post pics, and your sub 200, we tend to be looked down on haha. But usually people recognize our goals and us smaller guys can fit in on bb boards because we all use the same methods to achieve our ideal physique. Just some constructive criticism, I do think you come off as a little less knowledgeable than you are based on the length of time you have been here (example the cross fit thread). I think you just like to try new things but like myself and others, our ocd can hold us back. A couple years ago I ditched the supplements, fancy routines, trying the newest fads and just stated keeping shit simple diet, training, aas wise and I'm better off. The boards are great but sometimes I think all the knowledge leads to people being too OCD and trying to optimize every little aspect of everything when really we should just keep shit simple. Guys like us (smaller don't want to be bber) can actually read too much into the advanced stuff( and try to implement it) on the boards to our detriment lol.

Your not a nobody you definitely contribute but you could be labeled a nobody because you don't aspire to be a mass monster, post pics, and your sub 200, we tend to be looked down on haha. But usually people recognize our goals and us smaller guys can fit in on bb boards because we all use the same methods to achieve our ideal physique. Just some constructive criticism, I do think you come off as a little less knowledgeable than you are based on the length of time you have been here (example the cross fit thread). I think you just like to try new things but like myself and others, our ocd can hold us back. A couple years ago I ditched the supplements, fancy routines, trying the newest fads and just stated keeping shit simple diet, training, aas wise and I'm better off. The boards are great but sometimes I think all the knowledge leads to people being too OCD and trying to optimize every little aspect of everything when really we should just keep shit simple. Guys like us (smaller don't want to be bber) can actually read too much into the advanced stuff( and try to implement it) on the boards to our detriment lol.
For example, I weigh 190 and eat 3500

Anything about t3, lantus, dnp, digestive meds, offseason, largest dose cycle, contest prep, diuretics, SARMs... none of this stuff applies to me. So for smaller guys to have access and read this stuff can actually be a detriment to us, we can read casually to learn but these things do not apply to us if that makes sense.

I hate hearing about people taking advantage of a good guy! Happens way to often

You hit the nail on the head my bro…

I couldn’t have said it better myself..

Lmao @ the CrossFit thread stuff.. Yea bro, idk, I wanted to try it, but of course a bunch of you guys warned me and you were right.. I can’t think of a time though when I didn’t have to learn things from experience and the hard way rather than from someone else’s advice lol..

I appreciate the advice bro..

And about the OCD, you’re 100% spot on with that! I can’t tell you how much I relate to that…

It’s funny you say about keeping it simple because I was actually just talking to a good friend of mine yesterday who I’ve started to workout with here and there and he does exactly that.. He’s about 5’10 and 195lbs but hovers between 8%-10% year round, the guy looks amazing… He literally told me he eats clean, high protein, healthy carbs and fats, he really doesn’t touch fried food or any sweets so he’s pretty strict on that but his workouts are just balls to the wall, but he works out whatever he feels like, whatever isn’t sore that day he’ll workout… He has no set plan, no set anything, just makes sure to go balls out in the gym, eats clean with good nutrient dense food, and he’s really big on his rest/yoga/stretching..

I was baffled when he told me that and thought to myself how much I’ve held myself back being over complicated with my routine needing to be a certain way and calculating everything etc.. But like you said, to the more advanced guys, I see how it’s a benefit, but to look good on a beach and just overall lean/athletic and healthy, I feel I’m definitely guilty of overwhelming myself and complicating it lol…

You hit the nail on the head my bro…

I couldn’t have said it better myself..

Lmao @ the CrossFit thread stuff.. Yea bro, idk, I wanted to try it, but of course a bunch of you guys warned me and you were right.. I can’t think of a time though when I didn’t have to learn things from experience and the hard way rather than from someone else’s advice lol..

I appreciate the advice bro..

And about the OCD, you’re 100% spot on with that! I can’t tell you how much I relate to that…

It’s funny you say about keeping it simple because I was actually just talking to a good friend of mine yesterday who I’ve started to workout with here and there and he does exactly that.. He’s about 5’10 and 195lbs but hovers between 8%-10% year round, the guy looks amazing… He literally told me he eats clean, high protein, healthy carbs and fats, he really doesn’t touch fried food or any sweets so he’s pretty strict on that but his workouts are just balls to the wall, but he works out whatever he feels like, whatever isn’t sore that day he’ll workout… He has no set plan, no set anything, just makes sure to go balls out in the gym, eats clean with good nutrient dense food, and he’s really big on his rest/yoga/stretching..

I was baffled when he told me that and thought to myself how much I’ve held myself back being over complicated with my routine needing to be a certain way and calculating everything etc.. But like you said, to the more advanced guys, I see how it’s a benefit, but to look good on a beach and just overall lean/athletic and healthy, I feel I’m definitely guilty of overwhelming myself and complicating it lol…

Definitely agree. It relates back to what people said about forums, searching these forums provides anyone with invaluable advice, where being part of the instagram social net work is mostly nut-hugging and hero worship. Eventhough we are smaller and don't want to get huge, we can still learn from the bodybuilders here because we do much of the same stuff they do we just eat less and use less gear.

But when we start looking into things like optimizing digestion, finding the lowest molecular weight intra-workout mix, these are things we shouldn't be worried about so by exposing ourself to all this info we can actually lose focus of what matters. I am 190lbs I eat 3500 calories I should have no digestive issues. so if I start reading about what guys eating 6k calories do for digestion and implement it, im pissing in the wind. This guy is eating 6k calories he may have digestive issues at 3500 calories I should not. Id be a fool to focus on my stools and start researching digestive meds when what I should be worried about is how much weight I lift, if my form is perfect, and how much sleep I get at night.

Time spent looking up peptides and petty stuff and reading the science of lantus vs human R is time away from sleeping and relaxing, things that will actually benefit me as someone not advanced.

Did Dante and Big A resolve privately and are now just watching everyone fluff about?

Why are you refusing to acknowledge that?? Just answer the damn question and stop defending and deviating from it…

I’m not sure why someone can’t do both;

Respect the certain things he’s contributed to bodybuilding and the forums as a whole

Also see that he’s insecure and has a major complex and is super condescending to multiple people on the board and he’s full of shit sometimes…

It is possible..

It's called idolatry

I would imagine both men have read each and every post in this thread. If they have more to say you will see it. Otherwise the back and forth is mostly members banter.

Fantastic post brother.

totally agree. We don't need to see everybody's AAS and synthetek orders. A happy middle ground would just be posting Dante and Dusty's syntherol orders.
Haha yes. I remember Dante said he was the first person to know or write about Synthol in the US. He is the OG Synthol guru.

I always found Dusty's explanation, for his oddly shaped arms, of being scar tissue from the odd Winstrol shot to be a bit suspect. Who else could it be, not many guys in Dante's inner circle.

Would be a great time to charge a subscription if you want to continue reading lol

the irony of the internet.
everybody lost looking for the forrest, frustated because they cant find it. all theses fucking trees in the way...

ironic that in such a druggy sport ppl get all worked about about an intert oil.

it shows the one thing that all the behind the scenes ppl know. most ppl use stuff and lie about it. up or down, people even lie to them selves about the consumption of whatever, could be synthol could be alcahol twinkies cocaine, masturbation. people are rarely painfully honest about stuff.

really for all of the above the internet is a powerful tool!
just in this thread we have a shit ton of examples of what we can accomplish in our own life with this amazing horribly abused tool.

more irony.
like a bunch of abused tools humanity just uses this power to bicker, bash eachother,gain personally and relive ourselves.

imagine what we could acomplish if we put all this energy into posativity.

we should respect peoples privacy, especially those that know the truth. as frustrating as that may be.

we should also be honest about the realites of what it takes to be "us"

it would be nice if we could all just get along and use these tools for much better things then just acting like tools.
too much

Definitely agree. It relates back to what people said about forums, searching these forums provides anyone with invaluable advice, where being part of the instagram social net work is mostly nut-hugging and hero worship. Eventhough we are smaller and don't want to get huge, we can still learn from the bodybuilders here because we do much of the same stuff they do we just eat less and use less gear.

But when we start looking into things like optimizing digestion, finding the lowest molecular weight intra-workout mix, these are things we shouldn't be worried about so by exposing ourself to all this info we can actually lose focus of what matters. I am 190lbs I eat 3500 calories I should have no digestive issues. so if I start reading about what guys eating 6k calories do for digestion and implement it, im pissing in the wind. This guy is eating 6k calories he may have digestive issues at 3500 calories I should not. Id be a fool to focus on my stools and start researching digestive meds when what I should be worried about is how much weight I lift, if my form is perfect, and how much sleep I get at night.

Time spent looking up peptides and petty stuff and reading the science of lantus vs human R is time away from sleeping and relaxing, things that will actually benefit me as someone not advanced.
I find that kind of research relaxing lol.

Likes it's been mentioned a few times, sometimes we don't always type how we really mean it to come across in our posts, I do it still at times. Then you have people like K1, who is always a dick!:D Haha...;D j/k!:)

I shouldn't have mentioned K1 above in my post, he's gonna come slap me down now:D
All true my man...NEVER any misunderstanding with my posting style, real-world talking style, or asshole looks:cautious::cool::LOL:

Seriously though, yes, many times we all end up in arguments over the way something is worded, the perceived tone of it. Sadly, I type much more professionally than I talk in real life lol.

I agree with pretty much everything you said in the other post...Guys like BA and DC are business men (BA more so now outside of anything related to bodybuilding and DC still training beasts in the industry), and are two of the top heads on the bb'ing net (when it comes to the forums both names are known throughout the industry). As well as this forum...Shit we've had guys like Levrone post here, I believe Priest, can't even remember the others that were in the banner here that were member/lurkers and/or posters...I remember someone even saying Ronnie had popped in here under some alias and was lurking through the sponsors section like a kid on Xmas one year lol (no clue if that's true but I wouldn't doubt it because this is the darkside of bb'ing). Shit, didn't Sandpig say even Cutler was doing it when he was sharing stories and pics over on Anasci?!

My thing with any of these guys, and not even Dusty as much as some of the others over the years that actually message us to be wiped from the database immediately after receiving their card...Why, even like Dusty has said in the past - what, people didn't follow you while you were here?! So why ask to be removed as if you never were?! I'm not saying guys should not be doing what they're doing, socials make you better money with the real-time interactions, posting your training vids, what you eat, etc, etc...I would just think something like John use to do with popping in once or twice a year and saying hey you old cats still around, still talking those big amounts, blah, blah, blah (throw a bump in for their IG page or new website, clothing line, or what have you), and then see ya in some months. You're showing you still have respect for the place and you're getting some free advertising in towards the newbies without the owner feeling taken advantage of. Shows love for both and doesn't take more then 5 minutes of time.

Get out of here this is BIGA's thread.
Or you could not click on it and scroll past..........lol

Lol I was scrolling pass this but since you quoted it
Of course it's big a thread - but this thing is way off topic and more drama then a soap opera -

Guess you guys need the emotional dump ...please continue -

🤣

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner