over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My reply to all the preaching threads

SOCIAL MEDIA ^^^^

bodybuilders are narcissistic motherfuckers or at least REAL BODYBUILDERS are, so social helps feed that by likes and followers, shit how many guys here post pics (full body) on this board? Not a whole lot they claim that they fear LE yet every bodybuilder and their brother are posting pics, family pics, pics of their houses and not a worry in the world on social media, yes plenty of bodybuilders discuss AAS and other performance enhancements they also do it on YouTube yet every fat fuck..oops I mean "bodybuilder" on this board act like LE owns this board and waiting to take them down..LOL the fact is they look like a bag of assholes and ashamed to post a pic (90% of them).

Some people have no problem posting there food pics but good like seeing a pic of them

Some people have no problem posting there food pics but good like seeing a pic of them
LMAO 🤣 yep, and most of the time I know they look like shit by the food they post, I know they are just a fat guy that lifts weight.

The reason why guys have names like
MountainDog, DogShit, Bboy etc etc
Is because they started out on the forums.
The reason for anonymous names is for what we joined the forums to do. Order illegal steroids.
Now some for whatever the reason may be have revealed themselves or crossed over to using there real names. I would guess for recognition? Not for safety reasons.

Busts comes in waves…. The big ones. They let guys act a fool and run wide open for long periods of time and then they round them up (SSB for example) Bust that ass and take there cash.
Ask anyone who was involved enough to remember Gear grinder or operation Raw deal. I seen plenty go to prison or at the very least get paid a visit.
Do not think or get so comfortable to believe there is no risk.

And this is the attitude I don’t understand. Dante has contribute far more to the culture than most anyone here. He is a known public figure. Yes he has a vested interest bc of TN but so do how many other influential figures including BA? Doesn’t his long body of work since the early 2000s deserve some respect? And what did Dusty do besides “sell out” as some say? Guy almost died. Who cares what car/watch/wallet/Starbucks he buys? Don’t like it or believe he deserves your money… don’t donate or give him any. I’ve seen GoFundMe’s set up by a person for contest/meet prep expenses. That’s far more egregious than someone setting up for Dusty.

Just seems the modern way… can’t just disagree and move on. Have to be unnecessarily hateful.
nothing dante has posted is original nor new when he posted it. his "widowmakers" is an example of a silly thing that attributed to him, ...its a 20 rep backoff sets its been around since paul anderson says.

The reason for anonymous names is for what we joined the forums to do. Order illegal steroids.
Now some for whatever the reason may be have revealed themselves or crossed over to using there real names. I would guess for recognition? Not for safety reasons.

Busts comes in waves…. The big ones. They let guys act a fool and run wide open for long periods of time and then they round them up (SSB for example) Bust that ass and take there cash.
Ask anyone who was involved enough to remember Gear grinder or operation Raw deal. I seen plenty go to prison or at the very least get paid a visit.
I was around for both. goran gymace king snitch
people switch up when they get hit with time and charges, even the baddest most violent individuals sometimes, the most crafted criminals, I have seen it through gangs and organized crime up close. always cover your tracks and assume everyone will roll.

Yessir… Raw Deal seemed to almost touch everyone!

Cage

Here is my outlook on LE and this lifestyle, I know so many LE guys and they are all pretty smart guys and there are people up their chain of command way smarter than them. If they want and choose to come get you or any bodybuilder it is actually child's play to them, easy as taking candy from a baby, they could really go after people on social media and YouTube fellows that would be STUPID EASY. My point is if they want ANYONE on this board, pic or no pic it's too fucking easy for them to find and get you. I just figure there are more pressing items right now than some personal use meatheads. Just an FYI some of the guys you have come to know and like on boards over the years and message with are LE, that's their job to blend in and fish for info and see how illegal substances are bought and sold, trust me they do their research.

SOCIAL MEDIA ^^^^

bodybuilders are narcissistic motherfuckers or at least REAL BODYBUILDERS are, so social helps feed that by likes and followers, shit how many guys here post pics (full body) on this board? Not a whole lot they claim that they fear LE yet every bodybuilder and their brother are posting pics, family pics, pics of their houses and not a worry in the world on social media, yes plenty of bodybuilders discuss AAS and other performance enhancements they also do it on YouTube yet every fat fuck..oops I mean "bodybuilder" on this board act like LE owns this board and waiting to take them down..LOL the fact is they look like a bag of assholes and ashamed to post a pic (90% of them).
Are that many pros really narcissistic? It sounds like you think the majority are? I dont know very many and dont follow them, so i wouldnt know. It didnt seem that way in the past. The successful guys i knew and met seemed to not be like that.

Here is my outlook on LE and this lifestyle, I know so many LE guys and they are all pretty smart guys and there are people up their chain of command way smarter than them. If they want and choose to come get you or any bodybuilder it is actually child's play to them, easy as taking candy from a baby, they could really go after people on social media and YouTube fellows that would be STUPID EASY. My point is if they want ANYONE on this board, pic or no pic it's too fucking easy for them to find and get you. I just figure there are more pressing items right now than some personal use meatheads. Just an FYI some of the guys you have come to know and like on boards over the years and message with are LE, that's their job to blend in and fish for info and see how illegal substances are bought and sold, trust me they do their research.
I think you are 100% correct. I used to laugh at how guys would come on the boards and talk about buying CDs. Some would have a message in their signature that said that everything they say is for entertainment purposes only. I doubt that would do much in court.

Bingo!

I imagine it’s also helped with crypto and that there are infinite number of message/source boards based on rec drug plugs. It’s insane. Buying and shipping any illicit drug known to mankind.

To some degree, I assumed that has diluted some of the time when it’s comes to the top brass figuring out where and how to spend their time.

I could be completely wrong but just the last 5 years there has been an explosion of buying and selling rec drugs very casually online.

very true. they can open an investigation and watch your mail without you knowing for months. and before you ever get talked to theyve built a whole case.

I imagine it’s also helped with crypto and that there are infinite number of message/source boards based on rec drug plugs. It’s insane. Buying and shipping any illicit drug known to mankind.

To some degree, I assumed that has diluted some of the time when it’s comes to the top brass figuring out where and how to spend their time.

I could be completely wrong but just the last 5 years there has been an explosion of buying and selling rec drugs very casually online.
It’s coming.. Just wait! AAS were thrust into the world’s spotlight with professional sports being over run with ‘em. That’s around the time Raw Deal did a sprawling sweep across the board.

Anutha major bust is coming, but just dunno when. Small end users aren’t necessarily a prime target of LE. But they wouldn’t have a problem snatching one, and making an example of them either! And using one to catch the larger prey!

Cage

So do you think everyone should just use there real names and photos, openly post order details?
The suppliers as well?

I would think for personal security reasons if nothing else it’s good idea to use an alias.
Such as if an enemy, employer, family or kids etc etc wanted to read up or see exactly what they can find on you. What is the benefit to using real credentials? Other then recognition?

I do not think the small
Time Personal use guys have to worry so much. Certainly if it was sent to them for free or as a gift (which you said is your case for many years) Maybe if they were famous or well known to make an example of them.
The guys that have to worry are the guys buying and selling for profits.
They do almost ALWAYS get busted.

I do not disagree your not going to outsmart the feds or a full group of investigators.
That is why I am a user and not a supplier.
But guess what, with no suppliers there are no users. It all runs together.

It wasn't the morons who ran the majority of high level guys off the forums. If that were the case you think they would be on social media? Social media is THE haven for morons and fuckery. It's the large audiences and immediate views that seduced them to social media and that's just how it is. No one is coming back. And looking at it from strictly a business perspective, social media is amazing.
You are misunderstanding me and proving my point to a degree with your statement. Most of the fools have moved on to IG and the like, as you said. Leaving here, for the most part, passionate people who can have intelligent conversations and debates. When I say the guys that left because of the morons I am not talking about personalities that jumped to IG for promotion reasons. I am talking about all the great guys and gals who used to post(Go back to threads from ten years ago to see all the people who we are missing) they are not on IG having big debates like they did here. I think they just walked away period. Many of them walked IMO because they got sick of BS members who trolled and contributed little, the kind that now frequent YT and IG.

The people that are still here, IMO, are representative of the core of what has always made this place great. We are now, for the most part, sans the riff raff and I think many old members who have been gone for years may be pleasantly surprised by the culture here now. I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE MASSES COMING BACK, I WOULD APPRECIATE QUALITY MEMBERS RETURNING. Whether it ever happens does not change my desire for it to,

Also bodybuilders can promote themselves and their business effort for free on social media. They can't do that here without being a sponsor.
They both serve such different purposes I fail to see why they BOTH cannot exist and thrive.

One thing only replaces another when they do the same thing and the new one does it better. SM simply does not do everything we can here. Some? Sure but I cannot be a unicorn in this world and I will use forums as long as they exist. I will also use IG as to stop now would not be fair to my loyal fans..........all 232 of them.

Will this place ever be exactly like it was 15 years ago? No but what in the world is? I appreciate what we still have and like you said the search is there and should be used regularly. I personally like to jump to page 578 and just scroll for good threads.

Seems like there are 2 personalities/approaches to using boards

The ones that value privacy, freedom, and generally aren't concerned with what people think of them.

Then people with an ego who went attention, want to be labeled a good and honest bro, who want a reputation. Boston may be a prime example.

Anyone can get pulled over for speeding buy the guy who drives by the police station at 90mph is more likely to get caught. See the thread about the guy who was selling aas "legally" who just crashed his boat drunk with a minor. Did he think the FDA feds would really treat him like Joe blow who uses a little test when he was basically flaunting his business in their face?

Seems like people are alot more ballsey now days then years ago. Back then you needed refs just to order from a good source.

Seems like there are 2 personalities/approaches to using boards

The ones that value privacy, freedom, and generally aren't concerned with what people think of them.

Then people with an ego who went attention, want to be labeled a good and honest bro, who want a reputation. Boston may be a prime example.

Anyone can get pulled over for speeding buy the guy who drives by the police station at 90mph is more likely to get caught. See the thread about the guy who was selling aas "legally" who just crashed his boat drunk with a minor. Did he think the FDA feds would really treat him like Joe blow who uses a little test when he was basically flaunting his business in their face?

Seems like people are alot more ballsey now days then years ago. Back then you needed refs just to order from a good source.
Dealers at the gym wouldn't even answer new guys asking to buy. You had to be in the loop. That's before the internet in the late 80s and mid 90s.

I never sold, but guys would ask me. I'd just say I don't know anything about steroids.

This is my reply to the latest preaching thread. Too many posts of back and forwards babbling to be worth replying to everything, so I'll just write it all here, and since I can do what I fucking want since it's my board, this way I ensure that all of you read it and it doesn't get lost between all the other posts.

b-boy, I am not singling you out, but I am quoting your post since it's great to make my starting point.

Yes, BUT... you were 165. At 5'10 you would need to be 240+ to look like that and show me a 5'10 240 that looks that good natural.

The guy that the thread is about creates an amazing illusion up close. Stand back a bit or putting him next to a "proper" size bodybuilder and he will look down right skinny. He would like anorexic next to you.

Regarding all the preaching, some of you, especially DC (I am singling you out since you started that thread), back off a bit. I don't care how well you know a guy, if you sleep with him, have the same mother, whatever the fuck it is - you do not know what he takes now and especially in the past.

You preach that their genetics and not their drugs got them to where they are. And you swear that you know them SO WELL, that you know the truth. You are very gullible or I don't know what else to fucking say...
Some of those same guys that you know SO WELL were getting me to design their drug cycles to get their pro cards and some were using MUCH more that I ever did, and I used stupid amounts.

Yes, maybe they asked for the advice and never used it. But I also saw their drug orders from the suppliers with their home address labels on. Maybe every single one of them chickened out and never used the drugs once they arrived. I don't know. But you don't fucking know either. All we know is the bullshit fed by them to us and then we can look at other relevant info and use some common sense.

A lot of your friends bash SEO's. Yet as you know that I would, I have their regular Syntherol orders that they get with their personal credit cards delivered to their home addresses (some match the drug addresses). Again, I don't know if they do end up actually using the Syntherol, maybe they ordered it for their daughters or some shit, but don't come here bashing my product while you buy 10 bottles a fucking month, every month.

Which brings me around to another pet peeve of mine with your so called "inner circle" - yes, I'm targeting you because you started the other thread, so I need to direct my posts to someone.

A lot of people have used this board to turn pro, to promote themselves, get recognition and promote their social media accounts. Not only that none of these people have ever given this board any credit, but they keep bashing it and say they want nothing to do with it. But when they needed their drug cycle designs, they contacted me, when they were looking for sponsorships, they posted daily to promote themselves, when they realised that they can cash in through social media, I gave them free reign to promote themselves. Yet I never had a thank you, but they publicly bash this board and its membership base (you do this too, not just them).

Let's look at the latest high profile incident - Dusty - he used the board as much as he could to advance his bodybuilding. When there was no need for it anymore, he just walked away. You keep his promoting "fire" going for him since he is your buddy. Then he had his health scare (full sympathy there, obviously).
You came on here creating a big drama about what happened to Dusty, even though he turned his back on the board long before. Then you said that you would do something against his wishes and that is ask for donations. Why? If it is against his wishes, why would you do it?
What especially pissed me off was that you used the board (something that you and your circle openly denigrate) to raise money for someone that turned his back on us and also that drives a Phantom according to you. What would he need the money for?? That's what health insurance is there for.
I drive a Phantom too and I can afford every kind of insurance there is. Surely he can do that as well from what you said in the past about him. If he doesn't have insurance though, then he is irresponsible and I have zero sympathy.

This Dusty example is exactly what I am talking about - talk shit about this place and turn the back on it until you need it. And how did he repay all that support and kindness? I don't recall at all a post from him on here even just with a single line saying "thank you all for caring". Nothing at all. But he thanked all his instagram "friends".

The amount of absolute fucking bullshit pushed by almost everyone in this industry is fucking pathetic. One member here with thousands of posts changed from a skinny normal looking kid to top superheavy pro in an incredibly short time using 3GRAMS of tren per week for 2.5years STRAIGHT! In all his posts (yes I'm looking at you) he claims minimal dosages of multiple small dosage exotics. To me he just told me the big tren doses and nothing else. Which one is true? Fucked if I know, but I can make an educated guess.
Of course it pissed me off when I was giving him free Synthetek shit for years which he was telling me he was megadosing it and only ONCE he made a one line post to promote it when I pushed him to share his experience. But he had no problem taking from me and the forum and bullshiting around the forum and his social media.

Another very well liked member here, "highly" respected, with something like 10thousand posts, who regularly gets "where is he now" threads since I cut him off 2 years ago.
Another preacher of low doses and HEALTH. I let him stay at my house for 3 months while I kept travelling. I showed him where all my gear was and I told him to use whatever he needed, especially as he was a self claimed low dose user anyway. When he left after 3 months, he used up every single bit of gear there was. I worked it out, and for him to have been doing that, he would have used 20g+ per week for the whole 3 months!
And no, he didn't sell it because he left all the empty vials behind when he literally disappeared in the middle of the night without even saying good bye. And why did he do that? In the note he left me he called me selfish for not supporting his bodybuilding goals, despite for those 3 months letting him live in my house with full gym, gave him a car to use, all that free gear and $1,000/week for food so he can eat. And all I asked was for him to make me proud at the next pro show.
Yup, entitled, world owes them everything, fucking bodybuilder.

My point with all this is everyone is entitled to their opinion, obviously, and it is greatly encouraged on this forum, as that what makes the forum. But when you take advantage of this forum (and by default me) and then you not just turn your back on the forum/me but you also publicly bash it and you show zero respect and gratitude, I will fucking call you out on it, regardless how big your following is and how much of a "nice guy" you are.

Now people reading this, obviously DC included, will point out certain facts which could be true in their opinion, obviously.
My entire post above is my view that has formed from the posts and publicly available "facts" as they have been posted here on this forum over time. Because obviously I cannot make a view/opinion/judgement on anything else than what I see/is presented to me.

BTW, in relation to all the above, I HAVE to point out that b-boy and Mike Arnold are the absolute exceptions. They used the forum to gain notoriety and financial success and they always, at every opportunity, they promoted it and showed gratitude and for that I will always be greatly thankful.
I think for every decent human being bodybuilder there’s three narcissist bodybuilders, at least. It kind of takes that type of don’t give a fuck about anyone else personality to get to the top ranks in this sport. Probably all sports if we’re honest. And in business too.

As the saying goes, it comes with the territory. THEY come with the territory.

I wonder if DC will ever come to the board again. I saw Shelby was lurking this thread a few days ago.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws