over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My reply to all the preaching threads

See this is what I was trying to explain in the other thread...All of them guys are 'good guys' and don't have 'bad intentions' or 'moral issues' in the regular sense.

The one that bailed that was living with BA, you could have seen that coming. He is a sensitive person that felt BA should have been at his side for the entire run up to that Pro show. He already knew that BA travels for business a lot, but still he lost his way mentally and needed someone to blame...Shit thing is he didn't need BA to be there as this dude had his shit on point already! Everyone here knows him and would say the same thing, that show was his hands down...BA was just giving him an opportunity to better himself, at BA's expense. That guy just wanted or felt he needed more?! Entitled.

Most of the others that I've witnessed, my personal opinion, that it's pure agenda...Like I mentioned in the other thread the Syntherol is the main thing. If the bb'ing world saw the Syntherol order forms it would blow a hole in this game 10 fold! But it's taboo in the bb'ing world because of the bullshit rhetoric that has been passed by the Valentinos or the PMMA down south nonsense. So if some of these guys tell the truth they risk losing their following and obviously financial support. And I have to agree with them in that sense, their family or telling whiny-asses a truth they don't want to hear?! I'd choose telling them what they want to hear for them to keep dumping money in my pocket so I can live my dream. Shit it works for govt and entertainers, why not.

So ultimately it comes down to like I said none of us knows what someone does or doesn't take...And we shouldn't give a shit. If you're envious, then work harder.

But like I said, call it what it is and don't play the bullshit just because someone's a friend, or because you say you trust a friend of a friend, or because their a good person...Good people do fucked shit too! And I have been saying for YEARS now, those guys that used this board to get their Pro cards only to turn around and act like they were never here and this place is evil...Even to the point we get messages as soon as they get their cards asking that we delete their accounts and all of their posts. That's straight up bitch shit and I don't give a fuck how big or bad you are, that's a dose of truth right there for you!
I think in regards to site injections we all should know by now how prevalent it's become.. let's just look even the Men's Physique division as a example.. the hugely capped lateral delt head is not a result of some fancy new machine or new side lateral technique or IGF.. the side lateral exercise has been around since resistance training has begun.. side lateral machines have been around since the 70s.. yet we start to see the cartoonist medial delts on stage in the 90s.. about the time of pump n pose oil and syntherol..

Look at off season phil heath delts compared to his on stage delts.. is Phil not training his delts in the off season ?? Nope.. look at flex wheelers book where he admits to perfecting a technique of the " t" injection process for his delts.. he woukd lie on the bed while his wife injected his delt heads..

Again we didn't see medial heads like this in the 70s and 80s.. its very prominent now.. just look at the instagram pages of many of the competitors.. some weighing 180 pounds but look like 20 pounds of it is in the lateral and rear delt heads lol.. your not fooling us who have been around awhile.. maybe the newbies.. myostatin isn't just medial head selective 😉

I think in regards to site injections we all should know by now how prevalent it's become.. let's just look even the Men's Physique division as a example.. the hugely capped lateral delt head is not a result of some fancy new machine or new side lateral technique or IGF.. the side lateral exercise has been around since resistance training has begun.. side lateral machines have been around since the 70s.. yet we start to see the cartoonist medial delts on stage in the 90s.. about the time of pump n pose oil and syntherol..

Look at off season phil heath delts compared to his on stage delts.. is Phil not training his delts in the off season ?? Nope.. look at flex wheelers book where he admits to perfecting a technique of the " t" injection process for his delts.. he woukd lie on the bed while his wife injected his delt heads..

Again we didn't see medial heads like this in the 70s and 80s.. its very prominent now.. just look at the instagram pages of many of the competitors.. some weighing 180 pounds but look like 20 pounds of it is in the lateral and rear delt heads lol.. your not fooling us who have been around awhile.. maybe the newbies.. myostatin isn't just medial head selective 😉
I love this guy...Not too many that will argue he doesn't have dirt on behind the scenes in this industry:cool:

Lucky for the game he is a constant professional...I'd be Story Time with Lats (The Explosive Edition)😂

edit: You should bring that back anyways...Those things drew huge crowds in to read those stories (even the less revealing ones lol)! Who here remembers those?!

Last edited:
I love this guy...Not too many that will argue he doesn't have dirt on behind the scenes in this industry:cool:

Lucky for the game he is a constant professional...I'd be Story Time with Lats (The Explosive Edition)😂
Thanks brother.. trust me many times when I hear that drivel I'm tempted.. 🤣

You are so right. Every member I have PM’d and have asked about their delts (oil) have all denied it 😏 which is funny if it wasn’t so sad.

edit: You should bring that back anyways...Those things drew huge crowds in to read those stories (even the less revealing ones lol)! Who here remembers those?!
I actually wrote on the other night and saved it.. ill post it tonight when I finish.. its about a old school guy and how simple it was back then lol

This forum will always be the one known by all but not wanting to be associated with because of the Sponsors section and the banners you see everywhere...If you had read my previous posts many of the guys that turn Pro here have actually messaged us asking to have their info deleted once they get that card.

edit: Although Dante is correct...Social media is taking down this forum the same it has all the rest. In the end unfortunately, the only ones that will survive (ie. bb'ing) are the sellout boards that are just fluff and bullshit.

Yes, for sure the forums were more active 10 or 15 years ago, but the ones that have survived until now, I don't think they will disappear anytime soon.

Facebook, IG or YouTube are great ... but they are very different tools than a forum. Arguing on those networks is fucking shit, I hate it, it only works for short text messages .

Serious question. Where would someone running 20g/wk, or anywhere near that amount, put all that oil? Even if some of that was orals, you would still be looking at 50+mL a week most likely. How would that even be sustainable injecting that much? I don’t see how that is even possible.
I was injecting 65ccs of oil EOD when I was loading up on syntherol and AAS. You can put it in biceps, triceps, delts, lats, pecs(outer, inner, upper, lower), front/middle quads, split between quads and hams, traps, glutes, outer hip area, calves, etc. Where there’s a will, there’s a way. 😀

Yes, for sure the forums were more active 10 or 15 years ago, but the ones that have survived until now, I don't think they will disappear anytime soon.

Facebook, IG or YouTube are great ... but they are very different tools than a forum. Arguing on those networks is fucking shit, I hate it, it only works for short text messages .
I didn't even know IG was useful for bodybuilding content, are there actual discussions with relevant info? I was under the impression it was just a big guy posting a hard set on leg press, selfie, or one of his meals and a bunch of kids worshipping the pic. Are there threads and know reddit is active but I haven't really found a specific forum that you can search for info like these old school forums.

I didn't even know IG was useful for bodybuilding content, are there actual discussions with relevant info? I was under the impression it was just a big guy posting a hard set on leg press, selfie, or one of his meals and a bunch of kids worshipping the pic. Are there threads and know reddit is active but I haven't really found a specific forum that you can search for info like these old school forums.

I don't think IG is for discussions. People get in some useless comment when a post is put up, 15 minutes later it's forgotten and everyone is on another post doing the same. Only thing worse than IG is Twitter. Of the devil, both of them. But I do have an IG account LoL. Mostly to see some impressive powerlifting and strength sports.

I'd say it's important to differentiate between activity and people that use the board. I don't post, because to be honest, I don't really have anything to add. I'm an above average gym rat that can't contribute nearly as much as what is already on here. But I come here daily, multiple times a day, and have been doing so for 20 years or so. I've learned a ton and appreciate all the information I have gathered, even though I don't post. And to be honest, I didn't really feel that big a was trying to be a dick, rather he was just being matter of fact.

I would add John Meadows to list of guys that gave the forum its due respect.
100%! I cannot believe that I didn't say it. John was ALWAYS thanking us out of the blue and never asked for anything in return. He also just kept buying Synthetek products with his own money when I kept telling him that he didn't need to and just tell me what he wanted. Not once did he ask for anything and he only gave.

100%! I cannot believe that I didn't say it. John was ALWAYS thanking us out of the blue and never asked for anything in return. He also just kept buying Synthetek products with his own money when I kept telling him that he didn't need to and just tell me what he wanted. Not once did he ask for anything and he only gave.

That’s a high mark of someone’s character, to refuse something for free because you know it costs someone something. Good for him

LOLOL if this is my last post on this board so be it.

You're an adult. I you want to leave the board, it's your call and noone elses. Or, as you are probably implying, you will get banned? People get banned if they break the rules. You have never broken a rule, so why would you get banned? Unless you plan to, and then it's a choice that you made and the standard process will apply.

Holy shit dude your ego is so outrageous its unbelievable. YOU OWN A FREAKING BODYBUILDING MESSAGE BOARD! Thats it! You arent Elon Musk. You are a owner of a bodybuilding message board. Kaput. I am not like these guys and put people that "own a message board" up on a pedastal. It's not a huge endeavor. Just like I dont go "oh my god Adam Mcvey owns Geared Up Newsgroup on facebook".....

Yes, I do have a big ego in regards to other matters, but not this. This is about principle. You use/take something, it's your prerogative if you are thankful. But if you talk down/negatively about it after you took advantage, then you are a shit character and sooner or later I will call you out on it.

Now i have never said anything about the stats this board has for years that have been touted up. The stats like 133000 viewing with 110 members at a certain time....lets not even start on that. But i do realize business has to run as usual. So it is what it is. But I sure am not the only one who noticed.

Noticed what? That stats' display have varied wildly over the years? Every time new forum software gets changed (vbulletin, xenforo, etc) or analytics software is used stats will vary literally by millions of hits daily as each software uses different algorithms. Right now the forum runs on xenforo which only shows logged in "active" members at any one time (which runs at about 1,000 at any one time). It doesn't show lurkers, logged but inactive users or crawlers. Vbulletin forums show all those (like AnaSci) which right now has 40k online users or something stupid like that. You want to attack the forum on stats - use google stats and alexa, make an analysis of both and you will get an idea of traffic. It's a click of a button and it costs you nothing. Don't get petty with what it says at the bottom of the page.

I cannot even believe the weight you give this forum. Its basically 50-100 regular posters but you make it seem like its the center of the bodybuilding universe. I didnt make my name on this forum. I made my name on Muscle Mayhem and Intense Muscle and Animals kits. I came here only because it was easier to talk juice....thats it. Wasnt as easy on those other forums. Dusty Hanshaw didnt make his name on here. It was other forums and the 100k followers he has on Instagram and youtube etc. Its amazing to me that you think people made their bones on this board. This board is peanuts compared to instagram. Ask people on instagram what professionalmuscle is? 98% if not more of them have no idea. If you have all of bodybuilding world supposedly viewing this board then why is it the same 50-100 posters around the clock?

Yes, compared to social media, forums are nothing now. But I'll turn it on you - why do you keep posting here? Why does it matter so much to you? Because it IS a good place that has launched many many careers and to this day people use it to further them.

Oh yeah, 100k followers on IG is nothing. I have that on my personal account which I set up purely as an exercise to prove to my "professional" marketing idiots that myself, as a complete amateur in the field, can make a better and quicker job that they were doing with my professional accounts that I was paying them for.

You know people in my inner circle that order grand amounts of juice and syntherol? Then call them out by name! I dare you! You said it, I am calling you on it. Say their names. Please make sure they are in my inner circle and not just some random bodybuilder that pmed me once. If they lie to me why would I want to be friends to them? Say their names! You opened that door go head i am calling you on it. None of my friends even know who the heck you are.....thats what is the funniest thing about all this that your saying.
Hey, you said it! :D

I already it cleared by legal this morning. I only got out of hospital for surgery a couple of days ago, so give me until next week to compile all the data.
I will post for the last 20years every drug order (from various source's databases that I have access to) and Synthetek orders associated
of every person that you have mentioned on this forum that you know "really well" and would not lie to you.
Legal has given the green light to dates, orders, full names as well as partial addresses, partial phone numbers and last 4 digits of each credit card in order to cross reference and confirm the identities.
I won't be breaking any laws and if any of these people get pissed, they shouldn't have broken the law in the first place and they can personally get pissed at you for all this.
I am actually very excited about all this as it will be a lot of fun. It will just take some days to get all the tech minions to sift through all the data and all the forum posts to identify and cross reference the people involved.

I made a post on here about Dusty...yes i did. I also did it for John Meadows. I also did it on facebook and instagram. For both of them. Why? Because the 3 places I post are facebook instagram and here....thats why. The vast majority of those donations for John Meadows and Dusty Hanshaw came from instagram and facebook. A tiny (and i might even be overstating tiny) bit of that came from this board...because once again those guys made their bones from social media platforms that are way way more popular than professionalmuscle. Dusty put a video out thanking everyone en masse and i think he put up another one the other day but again for some weird reason you think pro muscle supersedes what is happening on instagram...and its not even a conversation.

This is nothing to do with which platform is bigger or generated more donations. It has to do with the fact that it's been talked down on but when needed it, it was asked for help and then not even one thank you. I am sure all the people that donated felt great about that.

{I got no idea what the phantom thing is about....Dusty doesnt own a phantom and couldnt possibly afford one}

I clearly remember you stating that he is so successful that he drives a Phantom, because when I read it, my ego jumped up and I was curious of the specs so I can compare it with mine. It would be in one of your old posts somewhere once we search for it.

I get it this is your baby and how you make money, but you are way overstating the notoriety, popularity and power of this board.

As far as me, just as much as I have been accused of pushing an agenda to make money with supplements you could be accused of doing the same thing with your posts (because at the end of the day....what benefits you?) So if you have to say I am gullible and all my buds use gross amounts of syntherol (which you sell) and gross amounts of sauce and gh (which is how you make your money from sponsors and keeping them happy) so be it.

Of course you have an agenda in pushing your sales just like I have the same agenda and we all have an agenda in promoting ourselves for that same purpose and every member here has an agenda to get as much as they can from this board (knowledge, products, friendships, etc).
The agenda is not the problem. The problem is talking down on everyone as a whole (the members > the board > me) over and over and over again. I don't know your political inclination, but to me it's similar to the left pushing their views on the right and putting them down for questions things.

*** Post had to be cut in two due to word limit***

Nobody has a problem on this board when I state Craig Titus abused himself to the nines and this anonymous pro uses this and that and the kitchen sink. Its only when i state "hey i am hearing this guy might be clean according to his friends"....and "this pro and this pro got pretty far natural before they started using sauce" that people get irate.
It's because it's over and over and over the same thing.
I am not religious at all, I lean heavily on the right and I am deadly opposed to the covid vaccine mandates. I have stated all the above in the past. But I do not post about it over and over again and put everyone else down for not sharing the same beliefs that I have.

So you shoot from the hip...I do to. I didnt make my bones on this board and neither did Dusty. I posted here to talk about juice/health/topics that felt uncomfortable other places. If I post on instagram for the next 5 days i have to answer 150pms and countless replies. (Over here I post something and it might get 1 reply or 30 because its simply a group of 50-100 guys reading usually......huge difference). its not really hard to tell the difference in viewership....its 1000 to 1 different

And you got a right to remove me as the owner of this bodybuilding message board also. It wont effect me in the least man...just like it didnt effect Dusty or anyone else who left here. Its just a bodybuilding message board....I think your and my value system are drastically different.
I replied to all this in various ways in the above paragraphs.

To retairate - the issue is people use this forum to promote themselves, launch themselves, make money, makes themselves feel better and so on. But then they talk down on it when it no longer suits them. As I said, it's a persons' prerogative to be thankful. It's their character to talk shit about something/[someone that has helped them when they needed it.

I’m not trying to get in the middle of this it’s certainly not my place but I have to point out that a forum, especially PM, is a valuable resource of information and discussion while social media is nothing but advertising and self serving dribble.

I don’t think the two should be compared to each other in any facet or used as a gauge to judge merit.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws