over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My reply to all the preaching threads

Also the bullshit about posting the Syntherol list...You're a business man and know full well that brings in some major legalities with these guys being able to claim the customer information release hurt their "livelihoods" by "taking potential viewers and sponsorships away". So either that is a set up for your boys to bang into BA's wallet with lawsuits or it was just something thrown out there in frustration, because you and I both know you have guys in your circle that have and/or still order Syntherol. If not then you have to agree with BA that you are gullible, no?!
Read my other post. I cleared it with legal before I posted it. As long as we don't post full addresses, phone numbers and credit cards, we are good.
The Synthetek products are legal, so it's like posting their homewares shopping list.
Their names are fine too (no privacy laws there) because they are "public personalities" - the bane of being insta famous LOL

Again, no legal repercussions for us posting their drug orders because the onus was on them not to break the law and technically we are just being good citizens "reporting crimes"

Yes, all of it is a cunt thing to do, but that part can fall on Dante (the personal issue these people might have with all of it, they can take it up with him).

Best board that I have found for fitness and bodybuilding. Here and anasci is where I will be for the foreseeable future. Authentic, real, and more knowledge then all the books put together.

@DOGGCRAPP being in the business of psychology. Your "this is the last post I am going to post on this board" just shows how valuable this board WAS and IS to you. I hope you continue to be a member as I have read most of your post.

Keep up the great work gentleman!!! @ all the mods and owner.

@DOGGCRAPP. P.S. No way that guy hasn't used a drug on the W.A.D.A. prohibited list. Clenbuterol gets out of your system in 7 days. Canelo Álvarez got caught with that drug and could still fight. What does that tell you about the doping system?

One epiphany I had was Big A talking about Dante soliciting GoFund me donations for Dusty. I always value Dante's input so I contributed. When Dusty was on the mend, Dante mentioned that he was trying to get Dusty away from the big movements like bent rows and deads that expand the waist. Instead, Dusty did the opposite and swore to move even more lbs. When I mentioned it here, Dante responded that Dusty was (likely) influenced by sponsors who pay him a large sum of money. Then I saw Big A's post and started thinking...why the heck am I tossing in money to a guy who apparently is very wealthy already?

This is an absolutely stupid statement.

The message boards and IG have nothing to do with each other. Nonsensical comparison.

Go to IG to find some solid information that was published 5 years ago, good luck.

The popularity of something does not necessarily make it better or more optimal.

IG is for looking at photos, for nothing else. And well, for some shitty gossip.

Yes, I am a dinosaur of the forums, and it bothers me that its value is despised.

That being said, I don't know if the statistical or popularity value of this board is as great as Big A suggests, because I don't see PM sponsoring bodybuilders nor does he have a YouTube channel with interviews, contest coverage, etc.... It doesn't look like it to me, but it's certainly a great place to find good knowledge.
I agree with this. I do not go to IG for info. I come here. IG is for pics of hot chicks and dudes lifting impressive amount of tonnage. But, for info, I come here.

So you're saying
1-either BIG A exaggerated about the 20g/wk
2-the guy figured a way to use 50+ml/wk
3-the guy took all the gear and transferred it to sterile bottles and left the empty bottles behind ?
Deal is
He didn't throw out the bottles ...why?
Because he didn't want anyone to think he took them..
Stole them ...but instead used them

He left it there so it can be seen!!

So probably injected some and transferred some to other vials

Reason behind everything

Deal is
He didn't throw out the bottles ...why?
Because he didn't want anyone to think he took them..
Stole them ...but instead used them

He left it there so it can be seen!!

So probably injected some and transferred some to other vials

Reason behind everything
Possible too. But why? He could have just asked for them so they last him a "year" or whatever and I would have told him to take them all. After all, I did tell him to use whatever he wants as much as he wants.
People do weird stuff for whatever stupid justifications their minds come up with.

ProM is deeply rooted in bodybuilding and has INTERNATIONAL breadth. Many famous fitpros started here, and sometimes, when they're mentioned, they pop up under their pseudonym (re: T-Nation guy recently). Everyone knows this board sets the tone and is part of the nerve center of bodybuilding internationally.

Dante is a good guy, egos do grow with success, that's only natural. I believe reactionary posts (ONE or TWO among MANY) doesn't reflect on someone's character, when they are provoked, they may react. Dante gave the world DC training, apparently beneficial supplements galore, and many interesting posts to ponder over and learn from.

I didn't even know IG was useful for bodybuilding content, are there actual discussions with relevant info? I was under the impression it was just a big guy posting a hard set on leg press, selfie, or one of his meals and a bunch of kids worshipping the pic. Are there threads and know reddit is active but I haven't really found a specific forum that you can search for info like these old school forums.

If you do not follow competitive bodybuilding and want to see the evolution of the athletes in their last days or weeks, IG is useless for any of us here. Even if you use it for that, you will be disappointed many times because the competitors use a lot of tricks to look better than they do later on stage.

But in general it is only for fanboys who want to worship their idols, criticism is always repressed.

To each their own in what they want to do, what they want to share, and if they want to lie or not. I always use Lance Armstrong as the example of how far one can go, only to eventually fall - and fall harder the longer they seek to deceive others.

I do what I do, and don't lie, simply because I don't have to. No sponsors, no legal risks, not looking to turn pro. I'm no genetic freak but I get by on low doses and never used SEO because it's what I choose to do. Some people might not believe me, but that's a mark on them, not me.

Everyone should be free to choose their own course and accept responsibility for their choices.

Read my other post. I cleared it with legal before I posted it. As long as we don't post full addresses, phone numbers and credit cards, we are good.
The Synthetek products are legal, so it's like posting their homewares shopping list.
Their names are fine too (no privacy laws there) because they are "public personalities" - the bane of being insta famous LOL

Again, no legal repercussions for us posting their drug orders because the onus was on them not to break the law and technically we are just being good citizens "reporting crimes"

Yes, all of it is a cunt thing to do, but that part can fall on Dante (the personal issue these people might have with all of it, they can take it up with him).
Hi,

Been lurking for 15+ years, I think I have 1 post to my credit, but have always appreciated PM, and while I started lifting in the early 70's, have continued to learn, adapt, and prosper from many things posted here, and from Dante also. I think it would be a HUGE mistake to post people's names without their permission because of some (hopefully) short term dust up between the both of you, those people are not involved in this directly.

My opinion, take it, leave it, but thank you for this forum.

Bob

In addition, if you publish the purchases and the names, even if they are legal products, that could affect future buyers who for privacy reasons will look for another site to purchase those products.

Although I would certainly like to see that list, I would not like my name to be revealed without my permission.

Now I remember you. Took me a little while. I banned you for calling members here fools and being a newbie. Then you seem like you didn't like this board, so I helped you out. Seem like you just wanted to be a shit stirrer, but maybe I read it wrong. I just like newbies coming on this board calling people fools here. If you want this old account, PM me.
Just as I expected. The little bitch Pesty. The same man who equates his emotions for his ex wife in the same sentence as some dude he's never met on the internet. That's all you need to know about Pesty.

Just as I expected. The little bitch Pesty. The same man who equates his emotions for his ex wife in the same sentence as some dude he's never met on the internet. That's all you need to know about Pesty.
And that will earn you a life time ban.

And that will earn you a life time ban.
When I said he should call out the Mod that banned him and not you or the Mods as a whole, that's not really what I meant...I'm pretty sure I edited "call out" to "ask"😂😂

Looks like I wasn't mistaking banning you then. Have a good life.

I’m by no means a long termer on here, nearly 8 years I’ve been on here. I originally joined up as it is the only board I’ve come across that discusses all aspects of this lifestyle in a realistic and sensible way. Even though this is a hardcore bodybuilding forum and the steroid information, dosages,etc is there to read, the ironic thing to me is that I’ve ended up learning more about health and what to look out for, etc than I ever imagined.

I check in several times a day as this is the place I come for information.

Instagram is for looking at pictures but like most things social media based, is full of fake, over inflated egos and their often exaggerated perfect lives!

When I said he should call out the Mod that banned him and not you or the Mods as a whole, that's not really what I meant...I'm pretty sure I edited "call out" to "ask"😂😂

I am convinced your a trouble maker. 😂😂

I am convinced your a trouble maker. 😂😂
And it's important enough to him that he keeps creating new accounts to get in the last word.......lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131