over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My reply to all the preaching threads

50ml per week, not that I would do it but can see it done fairly easily even with 3ml syringes.
Day 1. 3ml each shoulder, 3ml right glute = 9ml
Day 2. 3ml each lat, 3ml left glute = 9ml
Day 3. 3ml each quad (side) = 6ml
Day 4. 3ml each ventro glute = 6ml
Day 5. 3ml each rear delts = 6ml
Day 6. 3ml each arm (1.5 bi, 1.5 tri) = 6ml
Day 7. 3ml each quad (front) = 6ml

That's 48 mls in a week. You'd be a pin cushion, and probably sore everywhere, but it's doable.

I can get 15mls into EACH glute if I want to lol.. not that hard

People need to remember this is just a discussion forum. No ones anything "to the boards", their own hard work got them where they are today.
If this forum helped them so did many others.
People may have been on lots of forums over the years, are they supposed to go back, try to login to each and thank people?

They use their biggest platform (IG) and thank everyone at once. Its a great place here, but lets just remember it for what it is, a BB forum. Not too important in the life of most people...

Big A makes a lot of good points, but so do the people who choose not to use it and only use IG now, it is what it is... These forums are the "dinosaurs" of the social media world.
Many of us just enjoy them more. (I hate IG, FB, etc) personally...
That's bullshit...Yes social media is faster reaction time but popping back in now and then to pay respect to the tool you used to achieve your goals is not much to ask for in these other guys that are looking up to you!

Trying to lump the boards into a whole is crap...Speaking of this board in particular, had some of these guys not had access to here they would have never been anything other then a gymrat. Whether that be the training help, diet help or access to their "needs", they owe something!

To think being given a 'card' is some evolution to stardom is an ignorant frame of mind.

Very good post. Eye opening to me about some of the dosages used but I shouldn't be surprised. Glad you addressed the money situation too.

As a smaller member who uses low dosages all I can add is one time when I did do higher dosages and used short esters, the volume of oil started to become a problem. I was doing prop, mast, tren and shooting more CC total than I should have. Started to feel sick so switched to longer Esters ( same mg, less oil in me) and felt better. I can't imagine all the oil and solvents people use when doing high doses can be good for the body.

All I am saying is that was the equivalent of gear that disappeared and the empty vials and oral bottles were left over.

What happened with it? Fuck knows. He either injected it, used it as lube or indeed did transfer the contents to other vials - what for? Who the hell knows. Weird shit goes on everywhere.
Exactly who knows bottom line he did you wrong
He was already close to what I'd say was his genetic potential (pro level though). So no, the difference wasn't that noticeable body wise, although he was better than in any previous shows that he posted pics off on here. He was also in deep prep, all the way to making himself pass out on the treadmill.
He disappeared 2 weeks out from the show. If he wasn't going to win it, he would have come very close (winner did look sensational on the day).
I flew him to my country at my cost so he can do the whole prep here in peace. When he disappeared, I guess he just jumped back on a plane back to his own country.
Haven't heard anything from him until 6 months later when he messaged me asking if it's ok with me for him to be posting again. I just ignored it.
Really wow did what he did to you disappeared and then out of the woods contacted you to see if he can post again. Some people I swear

Thank you Big A for dropping a truth/callout bomb.

Thats one thing I HATE about bodybuilding, Its a bullshit business. Just like Hollywood or the music industry, lots of people are full of shit.
I can't think of an industry involving money to any degree that is not occupied by a certain number of people who are full of shit. I think many people, in general, are full of shit, myself now and then admittedly.

All I am saying is that was the equivalent of gear that disappeared and the empty vials and oral bottles were left over.

What happened with it? Fuck knows. He either injected it, used it as lube or indeed did transfer the contents to other vials - what for? Who the hell knows. Weird shit goes on everywhere.
Point blank just took advantage. If he did use it. Why not throw the empty vials away. But at this point doesn't matter. That was very human kind of you to do everything you did for him👍

I would add John Meadows to list of guys that gave the forum its due respect.
More then once I seen him say a lot of what he know he learned here. There are still a ton of good guys here and that have been here in the past. But there mixed in with guys of all types. Losers like Osiris.
This is how new people here on your board who share the same opinion as you are treated, below. If you didn't own this board, you would be heavily chastised and summarily banned for sharing the opinion you just shared. Maybe you don't know this is happening. I do have a question, how does it benefit you or this board to ban long time members and new members, who support this board through your sponsors, for sharing unpopular opinions of Dusty Hanshaw? I understand, though strongly disagree, when Twitter/FB/IG does it, they have an agenda. Seeing your opinion on the matter, you can't possibly have an agenda where Dusty is concerned. I was referred here by my HGH supplier of 10+ years. Since it was illegal to Rx HGH in the US for anti-aging purposes. I am a physician, a physiatrist. I used to use a compounding pharmacy before it became illegal. The person who referred me here was Rex Feral, we worked together many years ago. I wanted information that he usually tells me, specifically test results for a specific batch of HGH. He told me he was banned from this board some months ago and that he did not have access to the information. I asked what happened, he said he made some comments about Dusty Hanshaw and was banned after many years here. He told me where to go to find the information I need, so I joined. I was actually only reading the topic out of curiosity to see if maybe he was full of shit or to see what he said to get kicked off. That's when I commented on the GoFundMe that I noticed posted all over IG. I had also just seen his 3k Louis murse he posted, so I made a simple comment I clearly stated why I was here, yet I was met the moronic question from one of the mods that you'll see below.

Also, it doesn't say that my original account or Rex Feral is banned, it instead says active member. I noticed when reading that some accounts say banned. We were both banned due to comments made about Dusty Hanshaw. If you have time, please explain how what I said was any different than what you said, why is there motivation to control a narrative where Dusty Hanshaw is concerned, and how does it benefit you or the board to ban people who have spent thousands upon thousands of dollars in support of your sponsors for offering unpopular opinions about Dusty Hanshaw?

He posted today on IG with his Starbucks that he wastes hundreds of dollars a month on and Louis Vuitton murse. A person with a Louis Vuitton murse had a GoFundMe account. Go figure. How many of you guys that gave him money spend $10 a day on Starbucks? How many of you that gave him money have a $3,000 murse to pose with on your IG? I wouldn't be holding my breath for any expression of gratitude if I were you.

Who the fuck are you new guy to come on here and restart this thread only to talk shit? Is everything in your life in order? If not, tend to your own yard! Also he's not the one who started the Go Fund Me, he was too busy being in a coma!! I don't think he knows this thread exists.

Seems like we suddenly got an influx of new members in the last two months that didn't take time to read any of the rules or they're shit disturbers which is why guys like Dusty don't come around anymore. If any of these accounts are someone who's been banned grow the fuck up and move on!

"If you asked people a basic question, "should someone who has less money than another be donating money to a person who has more money than them due to some hardship in their life that they themselves might also experience?" The vast majority will say that this is a poor financial decision and that the poor have no business donating to the rich. That's my opinion that you attack me for. I respect that fools can spend their money however they want. I respect that you believe that it is okay to set up a GoFundMe for me for the rich and have them take money from those who have less. Yet you can't respect my opinion that rich people should not accept charity.

This is obviously not my place. I have come here through a referral from a friend for your sponsor's section which I have spent thousands on already in support of this board. Only to be accused of whatever I'm not exactly sure, to be honest. I will not be posting or sharing any opinions in the future as this is clearly not the place for independent thought."

Then next time I try to log in: "You have been banned for the following reason: If this isn't the place to be, why are you here?"

Pretty sure I had already answered why I came here. Rex was definitely not full of shit about expressing opinions contrary to the powers that be on this board. Which is why it was so ironic to see that the person who owns the board shares the same opinion. Notice no one is attacking you or stating any of the opinions that were directed towards me. These very same vociferous people who want to say who the fuck are you are all of a sudden very silent on the same topic.
you took a snippet- quote from another thread and combined some things.
I did not ban you fella And those are not my words you added there at the bottom.
That was another mod or someone else.
Not appreciated you twisting it.

Even as moderators there are plenty of times we do not agree with one another.
We then normally talk it over privately and
If required take a vote.
As BigA said is ultimately up to the mod that takes control or first see the situation.

I would add John Meadows to list of guys that gave the forum its due respect.
More then once I seen him say a lot of what he know he learned here. There are still a ton of good guys here and that have been here in the past. But there mixed in with guys of all types. Losers like Osiris.

you took a snippet- quote from another thread and combined some things.
I did not ban you fella And those are not my words you added there at the bottom.
That was another mod or someone else.
Not appreciated you twisting it.
I still remember John coming on here not long after his initial heart attack and talking with us briefly. He answered questions and informed us about how he was feeling. He was a great guy. Others don't take the time.

I have been on this forum since outlaw went downhill and I couldn't stand their racist posts anymore. Much better here in every way

Awesome read 👏🏾👏🏾, and fuck you’ve screwed over royally and haven’t called anyone out! That takes a lot as I’m sure those aren’t the only times something like this has happened!

I always find it suspicious that pro that admit they use shit, not a while to begin with, always say they use minimal doses but don’t ever say what those doses are.

Someone once told me, if you give a person enough rope they will hang themselves every time.

It works both ways with the dosing though because there was a time that may not even be over yet, where preaching the high doses to everyone including newbies. Using the logic that they shouldn't waste time like you did was considered the truth.

I've used Syntherol and even ran a log on here. I was trying to get better shape to my inner biceps thickness. If I were anyone of those guys that years later went on to get their IFBB status I would not ask to have that thread removed. That was part of my journey, my history.

This is my reply to the latest preaching thread.

LOLOL if this is my last post on this board so be it. Holy shit dude your ego is so outrageous its unbelievable. YOU OWN A FREAKING BODYBUILDING MESSAGE BOARD! Thats it! You arent Elon Musk. You are a owner of a bodybuilding message board. Kaput. I am not like these guys and put people that "own a message board" up on a pedastal. It's not a huge endeavor. Just like I dont go "oh my god Adam Mcvey owns Geared Up Newsgroup on facebook".....Now i have never said anything about the stats this board has for years that have been touted up. The stats like 133000 viewing with 110 members at a certain time....lets not even start on that. But i do realize business has to run as usual. So it is what it is. But I sure am not the only one who noticed.

I cannot even believe the weight you give this forum. Its basically 50-100 regular posters but you make it seem like its the center of the bodybuilding universe. I didnt make my name on this forum. I made my name on Muscle Mayhem and Intense Muscle and Animals kits. I came here only because it was easier to talk juice....thats it. Wasnt as easy on those other forums. Dusty Hanshaw didnt make his name on here. It was other forums and the 100k followers he has on Instagram and youtube etc. Its amazing to me that you think people made their bones on this board. This board is peanuts compared to instagram. Ask people on instagram what professionalmuscle is? 98% if not more of them have no idea. If you have all of bodybuilding world supposedly viewing this board then why is it the same 50-100 posters around the clock?

You know people in my inner circle that order grand amounts of juice and syntherol? Then call them out by name! I dare you! You said it, I am calling you on it. Say their names. Please make sure they are in my inner circle and not just some random bodybuilder that pmed me once. If they lie to me why would I want to be friends to them? Say their names! You opened that door go head i am calling you on it. None of my friends even know who the heck you are.....thats what is the funniest thing about all this that your saying.

I made a post on here about Dusty...yes i did. I also did it for John Meadows. I also did it on facebook and instagram. For both of them. Why? Because the 3 places I post are facebook instagram and here....thats why. The vast majority of those donations for John Meadows and Dusty Hanshaw came from instagram and facebook. A tiny (and i might even be overstating tiny) bit of that came from this board...because once again those guys made their bones from social media platforms that are way way more popular than professionalmuscle. Dusty put a video out thanking everyone en masse and i think he put up another one the other day but again for some weird reason you think pro muscle supersedes what is happening on instagram...and its not even a conversation. {I got no idea what the phantom thing is about....Dusty doesnt own a phantom and couldnt possibly afford one}

I get it this is your baby and how you make money, but you are way overstating the notoriety, popularity and power of this board.

As far as me, just as much as I have been accused of pushing an agenda to make money with supplements you could be accused of doing the same thing with your posts (because at the end of the day....what benefits you?) So if you have to say I am gullible and all my buds use gross amounts of syntherol (which you sell) and gross amounts of sauce and gh (which is how you make your money from sponsors and keeping them happy) so be it.

Nobody has a problem on this board when I state Craig Titus abused himself to the nines and this anonymous pro uses this and that and the kitchen sink. Its only when i state "hey i am hearing this guy might be clean according to his friends"....and "this pro and this pro got pretty far natural before they started using sauce" that people get irate.

So you shoot from the hip...I do to. I didnt make my bones on this board and neither did Dusty. I posted here to talk about juice/health/topics that felt uncomfortable other places. If I post on instagram for the next 5 days i have to answer 150pms and countless replies. (Over here I post something and it might get 1 reply or 30 because its simply a group of 50-100 guys reading usually......huge difference). its not really hard to tell the difference in viewership....its 1000 to 1 different

And you got a right to remove me as the owner of this bodybuilding message board also. It wont effect me in the least man...just like it didnt effect Dusty or anyone else who left here. Its just a bodybuilding message board....I think your and my value system are drastically different.

How popular was Instagram in the early 2000’s? Sure it has taken over this day and age, but what about the entire decade before?

I looked it up. Instagram is
actually 10 years old today.

It’s crazy how fast time goes.
When I started out there was no Instagram and Facebook. I think it was called MySpace lol.

Animal kits may have been somewhat valuable, but nothing compared to promuscle as far as how many bodybuilders it’s has helped over time.
Same for intense muscle or muscle
Mayhem to be honest. Comparing it to other forums will not work well. You would be better of sticking to the Instagram comparison.

Directed at BA and he will respond in his time frame but for me...Comparing the current stats to the forum's history, or like rAJ said even trying to compare to those other boards, that's nonsense. You're actually going to try and discredit the history of this forum man, come on you have even praised this place many times over the years?! And I have even given credit to you in that regard, that no matter how big your name got you always remember where one of your homes were.

Also the bullshit about posting the Syntherol list...You're a business man and know full well that brings in some major legalities with these guys being able to claim the customer information release hurt their "livelihoods" by "taking potential viewers and sponsorships away". So either that is a set up for your boys to bang into BA's wallet with lawsuits or it was just something thrown out there in frustration, because you and I both know you have guys in your circle that have and/or still order Syntherol. If not then you have to agree with BA that you are gullible, no?!

Dante you and I have gone at it few times over the years and have always ended up respecting each other's view/opinions, but that was more of a temper tantrum post then anything of merit...And yes you could say that you feel that's what BA's post was, or that business is business on both ends but at least his post answered some truths and your reply just showed disdain man.

This board is peanuts compared to instagram. Ask people on instagram what professionalmuscle is? 98% if not more of them have no idea.

This is an absolutely stupid statement.

The message boards and IG have nothing to do with each other. Nonsensical comparison.

Go to IG to find some solid information that was published 5 years ago, good luck.

The popularity of something does not necessarily make it better or more optimal.

IG is for looking at photos, for nothing else. And well, for some shitty gossip.

Yes, I am a dinosaur of the forums, and it bothers me that its value is despised.

That being said, I don't know if the statistical or popularity value of this board is as great as Big A suggests, because I don't see PM sponsoring bodybuilders nor does he have a YouTube channel with interviews, contest coverage, etc.... It doesn't look like it to me, but it's certainly a great place to find good knowledge.

That being said, I don't know if the statistical or popularity value of this board is as great as Big A suggests, because I don't see PM sponsoring bodybuilders nor does he have a YouTube channel with interviews, contest coverage, etc.... It doesn't look like it to me, but it's certainly a great place to find good knowledge.
This forum will always be the one known by all but not wanting to be associated with because of the Sponsors section and the banners you see everywhere...If you had read my previous posts many of the guys that turn Pro here have actually messaged us asking to have their info deleted once they get that card.

edit: Although Dante is correct...Social media is taking down this forum the same it has all the rest. In the end unfortunately, the only ones that will survive (ie. bb'ing) are the sellout boards that are just fluff and bullshit.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear