over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My results from SDrol with lab work

Bugsbunny20000

Registered
I was on Sdrol for the past 3 weeks put on a total of 12 lbs and strong as hell in the gym 60 lbs on the bench press alone, stuff is strong. I feel great still had blood work done and test is 26 with estrogen at 5.6 everything else is normal.

I did take nov 10 mgs a day and on 2 iu of hgh.

I just started prop 20 mgs a day (just started today) only plan on doing this for 6 weeks then get off.

just wondering should i take hcg now and till then end of my 6th week? I am hoping to recover quickly reason why i do not want to be on long.

any thoughts?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 116
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 95
I was on Sdrol for the past 3 weeks put on a total of 12 lbs and strong as hell in the gym 60 lbs on the bench press alone, stuff is strong. I feel great still had blood work done and test is 26 with estrogen at 5.6 everything else is normal.

I just started prop 20 mgs a day (just started today) only plan on doing this for 6 weeks then get off.

just wondering should i take hcg now and till then end of my 6th week? I am hoping to recover quickly reason why i do not want to be on long.

any thoughts?

Don’t use HCG until you stop injecting the prop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t use HCG until you stop injecting the prop

Why is that? Isn't the goal to minimize the amount of time your leydig cells are atrophied? AKA HCG throughout..

Why is that? Isn't the goal to minimize the amount of time your leydig cells are atrophied? AKA HCG throughout..

Why use it if your keeping your self shut down n look at his LH levels. There in range anyway

Well if LH is normal and there is no testicular atrophy then I agree HCG is probably not needed.

Damn! That’s the lowest test I’ve ever heard of. Mine is probably not much better though. Haha 23 years on high dose AAS and now natural for 5 months.

Damn! That’s the lowest test I’ve ever heard of. Mine is probably not much better though. Haha 23 years on high dose AAS and now natural for 5 months.

At first I thought it was free test lol

Funny thing is I do not feel shut down at all and still killing it in the gym. My test was 1013 before sdrol and I was on nothing

any thoughts?

Why are you using test prop at 20mg per day just for 6 weeks? It doesn't make sense after using sdrol for a few weeks on nothing else. Sdrol has supressed your natural test but you are not shutdown now. You will shut yourself down on 20mg test prop per day. Then after 6 weeks you will have to recover naturally if you plan to come off everything. To me you have 2 options... 1. come off now and recover your natural test 2. Go on cycle but something worthwhile and stay on for more than 6 weeks (8-12 weeks).

Why are you using test prop at 20mg per day just for 6 weeks? It doesn't make sense after using sdrol for a few weeks on nothing else. Sdrol has supressed your natural test but you are not shutdown now. You will shut yourself down on 20mg test prop per day. Then after 6 weeks you will have to recover naturally if you plan to come off everything. To me you have 2 options... 1. come off now and recover your natural test 2. Go on cycle but something worthwhile and stay on for more than 6 weeks (8-12 weeks).

What are your thoughts on recovery? the standard nolvadex and clomid or should I use hcg to kick start the recovery seeing my test is so low.

Appreciate your advise.

I am contemplating getting off completely

What are your thoughts on recovery? the standard nolvadex and clomid or should I use hcg to kick start the recovery seeing my test is so low.

Appreciate your advise.

I am contemplating getting off completely

As I posted above if you go back on cycle (you just started it) you are essentially shutting yourself down for TRT. I don't see the point. Some may argue 20mg test p is a high trt but for many it's not. I would have recommended something like (from the start) 8-10 weeks of test at 400mg with the sdrol kickstart. You run HCG after you have finished your last injection of test and with an AI (aromasin 12.5mg ed should suffice). Then approx 4-5 weeks after long estered test you start a pct. Nolva and Clomid would be fine for that and I think Clomid at 100/100/50 and Nolva at 20/20/20/10 would suffice.

If you come off now things would be different. You only ran sdrol for a few weeks so you are not shutdown. Your LH is in range so there is no need for HCG. In fact you could stay off everything and maybe add in a good test booster such as tribulus and go from there. At the very most a basic short pct but again I don't think it's needed. The sdrol has suppressed your test levels but everything else is in range. Nolva/clomid would increase test but it's not needed. Sometimes the fastest way you can get back on nothing and recover naturally is the best and your blood work shows you are in that position.

So as I posted you have 2 options. You can do the above and come off everything. Or you can start injecting approx 40mg test p ed and move up to 50mg and 60mg if needed and stay on that for approx 8 weeks then start the pct I listed above. Only difference as it's a short ester I would run HCG and aromasin for 2 weeks after your last shot of test then start your pct (so 2 weeks after your last shot of test) and run clomid for 3 weeks (100/100/50) and nolva for 4 weeks (20/20/20/10).

any thoughts?
You don't need hCG at this point. Your LH and FSH are in normal range surprisingly. I would bet you a steak dinner that your testosterone would bounce back in 4 weeks if you stopped the s-drol today.

As I posted above if you go back on cycle (you just started it) you are essentially shutting yourself down for TRT. I don't see the point. Some may argue 20mg test p is a high trt but for many it's not. I would have recommended something like (from the start) 8-10 weeks of test at 400mg with the sdrol kickstart. You run HCG after you have finished your last injection of test and with an AI (aromasin 12.5mg ed should suffice). Then approx 4-5 weeks after long estered test you start a pct. Nolva and Clomid would be fine for that and I think Clomid at 100/100/50 and Nolva at 20/20/20/10 would suffice.

If you come off now things would be different. You only ran sdrol for a few weeks so you are not shutdown. Your LH is in range so there is no need for HCG. In fact you could stay off everything and maybe add in a good test booster such as tribulus and go from there. At the very most a basic short pct but again I don't think it's needed. The sdrol has suppressed your test levels but everything else is in range. Nolva/clomid would increase test but it's not needed. Sometimes the fastest way you can get back on nothing and recover naturally is the best and your blood work shows you are in that position.

So as I posted you have 2 options. You can do the above and come off everything. Or you can start injecting approx 40mg test p ed and move up to 50mg and 60mg if needed and stay on that for approx 8 weeks then start the pct I listed above. Only difference as it's a short ester I would run HCG and aromasin for 2 weeks after your last shot of test then start your pct (so 2 weeks after your last shot of test) and run clomid for 3 weeks (100/100/50) and nolva for 4 weeks (20/20/20/10).

Great Thank you for your advised I am going to take a shot and get off see how the recovery goes, been on the fence on whether i want to do this again or not ( use to juice a lot when I was younger) its a roller coaster ride when cycling I have never stayed on past 16 weeks always hard to come off and recover reason why I got off 10 years ago. Great feeling when on but not when coming off.

will let you know how it goes.

It was oral sdrol from a sponsor

Why use it if your keeping your self shut down n look at his LH levels. There in range anyway

That’s drol didn’t do what it would to most guys as far as total shut down but I feel it was headed that way because he only was on it for 3 week. The hcg thing is dependent on really you want to have a chance having kids. At 49 I think you have the right idea of not running it. I personally don’t think the benefits outweighed the hassles if not considering kids. I know many will argue if you are shut down a little or a lot it’s doesn’t make what LH n FHS is as its all about sperm counts. My Urologist strongly believes from evidence from his young patients that keeping the ball working even at the littlest amount helps soo much once you start to try to get the sperm up.

I know this is going off the tracks because he’s 49 but my point is yes hcg is a bitch at keeping your shit homeostasis as possible. I’m assumeing your on trt.

My apologies I did not read all the above posts before I posted.

Last edited:
That’s drol didn’t do what it would to most guys as far as total shut down but I feel it was headed that way because he only was on it for 3 week. The hcg thing is dependent on really you want to have a chance having kids. At 49 I think you have the right idea of not running it. I personally don’t think the benefits outweighed the hassles if not considering kids. I know many will argue if you are shut down a little or a lot it’s doesn’t make what LH n FHS is as its all about sperm counts. My Urologist strongly believes from evidence from his young patients that keeping the ball working even at the littlest amount helps soo much once you start to try to get the sperm up.

I know this is going off the tracks because he’s 49 but my point is yes hcg is a bitch at keeping your shit homeostasis as possible. I’m assumeing your on trt.

My apologies I did not read all the above posts before I posted.

No not on trt and for sure will not have anymore kids lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity