over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Rips IGF-1 Test Results

Another thing about the Rips I'm using, after I add the bac water not all the power dissolves right away. There is always some power stuck to the side of the bottle that takes about 5 mins to go away. Not sure if others using Rips have this? The bottles do have the vac seal.

I had the same experience with rips a while back and they were deff good to go!

Yup, I have the same set. Vials take a little bit of time to fully reconstitute, and the vacuum is super strong, it sucks the water right out of my syringe like its hungry. Rips are super legit .

Why don't you get an actual GH Serum test done instead of IGF-1 to know what is going on?

Low IGF-1...250 Lab Test

I seem to have the same low reading on my Lab results. Readings were 250 and I was told to fast. I am 81 and do " RIPS " about 2u a day and cannot seem to increase my readings. I would think at age 81, 2u daily would show higher readings. Next test I will not fast. Any suggestions out there.

" S "

I seem to have the same low reading on my Lab results. Readings were 250 and I was told to fast. I am 81 and do " RIPS " about 2u a day and cannot seem to increase my readings. I would think at age 81, 2u daily would show higher readings. Next test I will not fast. Any suggestions out there.

" S "

2iu isn't that much though. Have you considered including peptides with your HGH say Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 wo DAC?

Been on Rips for month prior to test. Started at 2iu and worked up to 4iu the week before test. Also on Mod 1-29 & Ghrp-2 100x3, 700mg test e 400mg tren e. I'm in mid 30's and did not get my IGF-1 tested before, so no idea what my base is (I know that would be good info to have).

Test came in at 277ng/ml, range of 100-300. Not real happy with the results after reading about some that are getting in the 600's.

I'm back down to 2iu per day and dropped the peps because the water retention in my feet and ankles is still to much. Not sure if this water issue I'm having is a good sign or bad of my Rips...the test results is making me a little worried about the quility of the Rips I have...

Anyone have some thoughts???

i realize that this is an old post and that most your answers have been found. i'm curious about why the igf test vs gh serum

I held water and bloat my first 3 weeks into Rips but those sides finally went away. Just keep plugging away at it.

AA

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity