over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Rips IGF-1 Test Results

KRIS7924

Newbies
Been on Rips for month prior to test. Started at 2iu and worked up to 4iu the week before test. Also on Mod 1-29 & Ghrp-2 100x3, 700mg test e 400mg tren e. I'm in mid 30's and did not get my IGF-1 tested before, so no idea what my base is (I know that would be good info to have).

Test came in at 277ng/ml, range of 100-300. Not real happy with the results after reading about some that are getting in the 600's.

I'm back down to 2iu per day and dropped the peps because the water retention in my feet and ankles is still to much. Not sure if this water issue I'm having is a good sign or bad of my Rips...the test results is making me a little worried about the quility of the Rips I have...

Anyone have some thoughts???

not sure what to think.
how long before test did you inject? from what i have ready should be with in 2 - 3 hours.

i had my IGF test after on 6 day of Eli's 1st 3 days 2iu last three days at 3iu
my refrence levels it 109 - 284. i tested at 421. i injected 2 hours prior and fasted fro 12 hours. only reason i fasted was when i schedule i was told to.

well not to sound like ass but lets look at a few things.
Your a brand new member with two posts. Not someone that anyone from here knows or will recognize.
Often what we have seen when someone only shows up with no posts just to give a bad review is its a competitor or something of that sort.

Do you know any members of this forum (someone we all know from here)
in real life? Someone to vouch for your honesty? Can you scan the results?

I appreciate the reply and calm answer.
I hope you can understand my thinking just going from past experiences.
welcome to the board and nice to meet you.
As far as the IGF-levels I really dont know enough about it to give you a good answer. Same as you though if it were me using them and had the test done I would think that was a low number. Maybe others will know more.
Ive used the Riptropin and honestly thought it worked great.
I didnt do any testing though. A think a few guys here have and maybe they have info to compare to or can give a better answer. welcome to the forum

Hahaha!!! rAJJIN you must be getting old and soft. About 4 or 5 years ago you just delete my whole thread when I posted something similar to this about another brand with scanned results.

Hahaha!! So for years I've been in fear and probably psychologically damaged over it.:D Oh wait, ...that was at Alinboard. This is the wrong place. See, ...I am damaged!!!:confused::confused:

Puzzling for sure. I would have expected 500+.

Get another test. There is a surprising amount of random fluctuation in tests. About 2 month ago, I got a glucose reading so low that it would have meant that I'm dead! Get another test.

If it is less than 400, then we have real puzzle.

Been on Rips for month prior to test. Started at 2iu and worked up to 4iu the week before test. Also on Mod 1-29 & Ghrp-2 100x3, 700mg test e 400mg tren e. I'm in mid 30's and did not get my IGF-1 tested before, so no idea what my base is (I know that would be good info to have).

Test came in at 277ng/ml, range of 100-300. Not real happy with the results after reading about some that are getting in the 600's.

I'm back down to 2iu per day and dropped the peps because the water retention in my feet and ankles is still to much. Not sure if this water issue I'm having is a good sign or bad of my Rips...the test results is making me a little worried about the quility of the Rips I have...

Anyone have some thoughts???

i

From what I know now, you shouldnt fast when getting your igf levels check.

From what I gather, fasting is not a big issue here one way or the other. Some labs recommend fasting for 12 hours.

**broken link removed**

I've had tests done fasted, and unfasted. My sense is that the fasted tests might be running just a touch lower (e.g. 10%) but it could be my imagination since numbers bounce around of course.

An IGF-1 test that I took fasting on 4iu of rips. Same batch and kit as the next test I will post also:

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
This next test was not fasting. same kit as the above test and dosage 4iu ed rips

29ur2g8.jpg

Huge difference Fasting VS non fasting.

I as well as another member have been getting levels checks, him more than I. The best way to get accurate levels is to take the shot, eat breakfast within an hour and get a tested by the 3rd hour. Your breakfast should be a good solid breakfast with Carbs, Fat and Protein.

Real quick: HGH converts to IGF-1 in the liver, if the liver doesn't have enough glucose it can not maximize conversion.

No carbohydrates before the test ='s little to no glucose ='s piss poor IGF-1 levels for a product that has consistently generated 600+ IGF-1 levels with the people who have followed the proper testing protocol

EDIT: I didn't read the 2 post above me, case in point.

Last edited:
I as well as another member have been getting levels checks, him more than I. The best way to get accurate levels is to take the shot, eat breakfast within an hour and get a tested by the 3rd hour. Your breakfast should be a good solid breakfast with Carbs, Fat and Protein.

Real quick: HGH converts to IGF-1 in the liver, if the liver doesn't have enough glucose it can not maximize conversion.

No carbohydrates before the test ='s little to no glucose ='s piss poor IGF-1 levels for a product that has consistently generated 600+ IGF-1 levels with the people who have followed the proper testing protocol

Exactly, same thing I was told, I was to lazy to explain the whole reason for not fasting.

Great info that will help on next IGF test. I only fasted because i was told to when i scheduled appointment. next test in 4 days i will eat as i do nromally fot test

thanks

Great info that will help on next IGF test. I only fasted because i was told to when i scheduled appointment. next test in 4 days i will eat as i do nromally fot test

thanks

If you're getting other things checked besides igf, then you have to fast. That's I'm getting my IGF levels checked next week, I will not be fasting and I haven't been on GH since sept/oct.

I want to get a baseline so I have at least something to compare to. I've had my IGF levels check a few times and they were in the low 300's on 6ius ed of ThankTropin. I fasted for all my test and even after 2 months off GH my levels were still in the 300's.

thanks

Sgt2jay, can you please share the results after your done? Many members are on Elis or thinking of trying them and would be very interested in your results. Thanks!!

Another thing about the Rips I'm using, after I add the bac water not all the power dissolves right away. There is always some power stuck to the side of the bottle that takes about 5 mins to go away. Not sure if others using Rips have this? The bottles do have the vac seal.

My rips do the same thing and take a few minutes to dissolve completely. I got my levels tested before I took any HGH and it came in at 212 and then on Rips on 2iu and fasting it came in at 415. I was happy with that result.

Another thing about the Rips I'm using, after I add the bac water not all the power dissolves right away. There is always some power stuck to the side of the bottle that takes about 5 mins to go away. Not sure if others using Rips have this? The bottles do have the vac seal.

Yes. This is what mine do, and they are definitely good.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131